Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 13811
-
04-10-20 01:36 #4331Banned Member

Posts: 4She gone
Beautiful in person, great personality and outstanding service, very sexy!!.
-
04-10-20 01:11 #4330Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-09-20 20:13 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 153Asian bunnies of chicago
Hi there: been craving the itch, but with the corona virus stuff, stuff been hard of late. How is this agency? I read in the past some good things, but just want to know if it all good.
http://asianbunniesofchicago69.cuties-sites.com/
-
04-09-20 09:28 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 71Carly number
Not sure why all the drama about Carly lately. I've seen her once and it was the best experience I have had with a provider. Granted I am not from Chicago but it was memorable and I am glad I got to see her.
I won't speculate why she left the other booker since I do not personally know. I cannot vouch for the number she gave me because I have not called it. I can say that this is the number she gave me and told me she was leaving Chicago for good next week.
-
04-09-20 06:42 #4327Regular Member

Posts: 15Carly
Seems like she may still be active.
http://sexycourtesan.com/carly/
-
04-08-20 21:16 #4326Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-08-20 21:05 #4325Banned Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-08-20 20:44 #4324Shill

Posts: 196Carly
I thought I was replying a to a members report. My mistake.
Originally Posted by JohnAccord
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 17:06 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 66Ty
Thanks went to the store and had a great time.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 14:00 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 89949 area code
And also 949 is a Cali area code. Not Chicago, unless Chicago FBI is living it up in Sunny Cali now.
Originally Posted by Goarmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 07:45 #4321Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-08-20 04:17 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 71How did you get her number?
Since the number is XXX out and you never I'm'd me how did you get the number?
Originally Posted by Green16
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:38 #4319Regular Member

Posts: 13I tried contacting the number for Carly
I tried contacting the number for Carly and it was the FBI chicago field office.
Originally Posted by Goarmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 10:30 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 161Covid-19
My post was sarcastic. I'll be waiting this pandemic out by thinking of Emily and Cara and wishing I had tried Carly before any of this came down.
Originally Posted by Fiasco20
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
Just Asian.
-
04-07-20 07:46 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 54You can wait
Later this morning I will be surrounded by dying people in the ICU. It's one of the most frightening experiences I've had in 25 years. You do not want to screw around with this virus. Do not be an idiot.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




