Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 529 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 7923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4338

    Serenity Room

    Recently had my first visit with Krys in her serenity room. All the positive things previously reported are spot on. Very nice and friendly. Only downside as reported before is you only get a he. BUT its the best one youll probably ever get.

  2. #4337
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #4336

    Hangers

    Quote Originally Posted by DFiler  [View Original Post]
    Nice, how are her hangers?
    I don't recall them hanging. They're pretty much perfect like the rest of her bod. She keeps in shape. Nice girl.

  4. #4335

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Wendy plenty of times, gives a great massage with HE, prostrate massage if you like, has gone topless and allowed touching above the belt. YMMV.
    Nice, how are her hangers?

  5. #4334

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her a few times, and she is as others have reported: great comms, friendly, sweet, professional, interesting to talk to. Has an office in a small, pedestrian office complex next to the post office. Bathroom down the hall, no shower. Her calling card is hair removal -- her other business is called Wolfstopper -- and she incorporates that into her body rubs. I've tried it, wasn't for me.

    She makes her own lotion, which feels like aloe mixed with lemongrass tea and strawberry something. That's the one red flag here: She says you won't, but you will leave smelling like a strawberry.

    As for the meat and potatoes, YMMV definitely applies. HE is a given. She takes good care of the twins, too. If you ask for prostate massage, she'll deliver. She's not gone toplessless for me, but I've not asked, and I've not roamed. (Still too much of a newbie, I suppose.).

    Given the FIA and HE, the price is definitely right, IMO.

    Interested in your experience, if you sign up. Stay safe.
    Thank you for the detailed explanation, now I think I'm going to see her.

  6. #4333

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her a few times, and she is as others have reported: great comms, friendly, sweet, professional, interesting to talk to. Has an office in a small, pedestrian office complex next to the post office. Bathroom down the hall, no shower. Her calling card is hair removal -- her other business is called Wolfstopper -- and she incorporates that into her body rubs. I've tried it, wasn't for me.

    She makes her own lotion, which feels like aloe mixed with lemongrass tea and strawberry something. That's the one red flag here: She says you won't, but you will leave smelling like a strawberry.

    As for the meat and potatoes, YMMV definitely applies. HE is a given. She takes good care of the twins, too. If you ask for prostate massage, she'll deliver. She's not gone toplessless for me, but I've not asked, and I've not roamed. (Still too much of a newbie, I suppose.).

    Given the FIA and HE, the price is definitely right, IMO.

    Interested in your experience, if you sign up. Stay safe.
    Have seen Wendy plenty of times, gives a great massage with HE, prostrate massage if you like, has gone topless and allowed touching above the belt. YMMV.

  7. #4332

    Cape Canaveral Not Open for Business

    I'm probably stating the obvious, but I needed to drive up to the port around 4:30 Saturday afternoon and all the AMPs were closed for business on A1 A and 520. Don't know about the mainland, I haven't left the beach in a couple weeks now.

  8. #4331

    Wendy

    Have seen her a few times, and she is as others have reported: great comms, friendly, sweet, professional, interesting to talk to. Has an office in a small, pedestrian office complex next to the post office. Bathroom down the hall, no shower. Her calling card is hair removal -- her other business is called Wolfstopper -- and she incorporates that into her body rubs. I've tried it, wasn't for me.

    She makes her own lotion, which feels like aloe mixed with lemongrass tea and strawberry something. That's the one red flag here: She says you won't, but you will leave smelling like a strawberry.

    As for the meat and potatoes, YMMV definitely applies. HE is a given. She takes good care of the twins, too. If you ask for prostate massage, she'll deliver. She's not gone toplessless for me, but I've not asked, and I've not roamed. (Still too much of a newbie, I suppose.).

    Given the FIA and HE, the price is definitely right, IMO.

    Interested in your experience, if you sign up. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DFiler  [View Original Post]
    Been intrigued by Wendy for some time. Hows the HE, what "extras" does she offer and does she let you touch her.

  9. #4330

    Time to RTFF

    Quote Originally Posted by DFiler  [View Original Post]
    Been intrigued by Wendy for some time. Hows the HE, what "extras" does she offer and does she let you touch her.
    I did a search of the massage section, 120 hits for Wendy. The first four or five posts answered your questions.

  10. #4329

    Wendy

    Been intrigued by Wendy for some time. Hows the HE, what "extras" does she offer and does she let you touch her.

  11. #4328

    Fake ads

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalAssman68  [View Original Post]
    You do realize this is a fake ad right?
    And you realize it was an attempt at sarcasm, right?

  12. #4327

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she understands what a Nuru massage is! Again, I'm not complaining, but I'm pretty sure this does not fall under the definition of Nuru!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/275904122052
    You do realize this is a fake ad right?

  13. #4326

    Not a complaint, just an observation

    I don't think she understands what a Nuru massage is! Again, I'm not complaining, but I'm pretty sure this does not fall under the definition of Nuru!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/275904122052
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic One.jpg‎  

  14. #4325

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    It was 11 am and 3 pm.
    Thank you. Now I'll need to get my fix elsewhere. LOL.

  15. #4324

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Orlando has announced restrictions on businesses, Brevard County hasn't done that as of yet. To my knowledge, as of this moment, there are no restrictions in place in Brevard that would prohibit them from being open. Well, put for any issues related to illegal activities, but that's a whole different issue!
    The customers are associating the ASIAN part of the business with CORONA and staying away? So they would rather close because they aren't making any money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape