Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 529 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 7924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4324

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Orlando has announced restrictions on businesses, Brevard County hasn't done that as of yet. To my knowledge, as of this moment, there are no restrictions in place in Brevard that would prohibit them from being open. Well, put for any issues related to illegal activities, but that's a whole different issue!
    The customers are associating the ASIAN part of the business with CORONA and staying away? So they would rather close because they aren't making any money.

  2. #4323

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Around what time did you go by? Curious if it was before they opened maybe? Just a thought. Old pervs like me need to get our fix.
    It was 11 am and 3 pm.

  3. #4322

    Thinking of Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    With the restrictions on essential business. It's too easy for the cops to bust in and close you down. So its easier not to open.
    Orlando has announced restrictions on businesses, Brevard County hasn't done that as of yet. To my knowledge, as of this moment, there are no restrictions in place in Brevard that would prohibit them from being open. Well, put for any issues related to illegal activities, but that's a whole different issue!

  4. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    With the restrictions on essential business. It's too easy for the cops to bust in and close you down. So its easier not to open.
    Never thought of it like that, but that makes complete sense. Very well could be. Guess I'll be practicing my social distancing for a bit longer. Stay safe!

  5. #4320

    I'm guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    Went by Zen this morning and they are closed.
    With the restrictions on essential business. It's too easy for the cops to bust in and close you down. So its easier not to open.

  6. #4319

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    Went by Zen this morning and they are closed.
    Around what time did you go by? Curious if it was before they opened maybe? Just a thought. Old pervs like me need to get our fix.

  7. #4318

    Zen is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by WawaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I drove around Melbourne and Palm Bay, seeing who's open or not.

    As of Friday, 9 AMP's are closed. The only AMP's open were.

    Zen on 192, Royal Palm on Sarno, and Your Massage in the plaza on Wicham.

    FYI.
    Went by Zen this morning and they are closed.

  8. #4317

    Melbourne AMP's Status

    Yesterday I drove around Melbourne and Palm Bay, seeing who's open or not.

    As of Friday, 9 AMP's are closed. The only AMP's open were.

    Zen on 192, Royal Palm on Sarno, and Your Massage in the plaza on Wicham.

    FYI.

  9. #4316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435
    When I drove through Cape Canaveral today it looked like Massage Heaven was open, but Asiana was closed. Didn't think to look at the others.

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBabyBilly  [View Original Post]
    Crickets here on the island and nearby city! Options weren't greet but now they are box existent.

  10. #4315

    AMP around here are harder to find than TP right now

    Crickets here on the island and nearby city! Options weren't greet but now they are box existent.

  11. #4314

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I realize that each of us has our own preferences and with that said, Vincent, I hope, spoke his feelings accurately. I on the other hand loved my experience with Ronie. Yes, she is chatty but I didn't find it annoying. She loves what she does and if sh likes you, the experience is even better. She has an amazingly large clit and let me suck on it for ages before getting on the floor with me and finishing doggie style. Yes, she is older than her pictures show and she should probably have some new ones taken because she isn't bad looking. However with all that said I do repeat and enjoy each experience with her.

    Mongers stay safe, especially at this time of health concerns over COVID-19.
    Yep, I was absolutely speaking my "feelings accurately. " As with the other monger that spoke highly of Ronnie, you and I actually agree on several things about her, she's "chatty", you're probably finishing the deed "on the floor" and she "is older than her pictures show". For you, those things weren't a problem and you continue to see her. For me, I found the overall experience lacking and I've no desire to return. As I said in the very first post, I get why a lot of guys like her, I'm just not one of the guys. Hence our abbreviations of "IMHO" and "YMMV". As always, play safe!

  12. #4313

    Just one guys opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    I only met with Ronnie one time and I get why a lot of the guys like her. That said, I have no desire to see her again, she's older than I had anticipated, she's a big gal, she talks a ton, including about her grandkids (not exactly a turn on for me!) and she doesn't even have a bed available for the deed. Just a hunch, but I'm thinking not a lot of "young" men would line up for a repeat visit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I have to disagree! I used to see some time ago and visited frequently! Too far of a drive for me these days! Yes, she is an older woman but older Seniors like me prefer older women who give a decent massage and have skills and no drama. She does talk a lot, but always interesting and a lot of fun and definitely not a clock watcher! Most things on the menu and a real sexual animal if she likes you! IMHO.
    Hopefully you noticed a couple things about my first post, Willie. I started out by saying that "I get why a lot of the guys like her" and then suggested that any "YOUNG" mongers might not be interested in seeing her more than once. I'd point out that your own post suggests the same thing, that "seniors like (you) prefer older women". You also stated that she's "an older woman" and that "she does talk a lot". I believe the undisputed facts from my post are that she's an older provider, she's on the big side (tall, not BBW), she talks a lot and (at least when I went) she didn't have a bed available for her sessions. Nothing in my post was meant to be rude or derogatory, just suggesting she isn't everyone's cup of tea. Actually, it sounds like we may AGREE on a lot of things about Ronnie!

  13. #4312

    Vincent, I have to disagree.

    Greetings,

    I realize that each of us has our own preferences and with that said, Vincent, I hope, spoke his feelings accurately. I on the other hand loved my experience with Ronie. Yes, she is chatty but I didn't find it annoying. She loves what she does and if sh likes you, the experience is even better. She has an amazingly large clit and let me suck on it for ages before getting on the floor with me and finishing doggie style. Yes, she is older than her pictures show and she should probably have some new ones taken because she isn't bad looking. However with all that said I do repeat and enjoy each experience with her.

    Mongers stay safe, especially at this time of health concerns over COVID-19.

  14. #4311

    Great, Accurate Report About Ronnie

    Glad to see this report about Ronnie, Willie. Your experience with Ronnie sounds very similar to mine. I don't have time at the moment for a full report, but I will say if she likes you, the menu is virtually limitless--I'm talking PSE--and services are delivered with enthusiasm. Ronnie is 50+, so if you are looking for a 20-something Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, don't call Ronnie. BUT, she is very fit and attractive for a 50-something, high mileage provider with a little well-earned wear & tear. Bottom line; Ronnie LOVES to f*ck! And she's good at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I have to disagree! I used to see some time ago and visited frequently! Too far of a drive for me these days! Yes, she is an older woman but older Seniors like me prefer older women who give a decent massage and have skills and no drama. She does talk a lot, but always interesting and a lot of fun and definitely not a clock watcher! Most things on the menu and a real sexual animal if she likes you! IMHO.

  15. #4310

    Ronnie Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    I only met with Ronnie one time and I get why a lot of the guys like her. That said, I have no desire to see her again, she's older than I had anticipated, she's a big gal, she talks a ton, including about her grandkids (not exactly a turn on for me!) and she doesn't even have a bed available for the deed. Just a hunch, but I'm thinking not a lot of "young" men would line up for a repeat visit!
    Sorry I have to disagree! I used to see some time ago and visited frequently! Too far of a drive for me these days! Yes, she is an older woman but older Seniors like me prefer older women who give a decent massage and have skills and no drama. She does talk a lot, but always interesting and a lot of fun and definitely not a clock watcher! Most things on the menu and a real sexual animal if she likes you! IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape