Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 542 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone happen to have any recommendations on a provider who offers legit GFE? Much appreciated.
    Alexxx is great if you get her full 1 hr package or more, don't go cheap with the hhr. It's been a while since I've seen her, hopefully she's still around.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-escort-tucson-14771

  2. #1984

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    So I'm looking for a needle in the hey stack. About 10 years ago, maybe 7 or 8, I was having a very amazing SD relationship with a girl. She was black and Asian, approximately 5'8" and 140 pounds. She was very light skinned, hair was a bit past her shoulders and she had paw print tattoos on her chest. She had a legit 9-5, and also had a son. I can't for the life of me remember her name, but she was amazing. She only did outcalls if that also helps. I would love to reconnect with her, and was wondering if anyone remembers her, or better yet has some contact info, no matter how old. Thanks!
    I was looking at old reviews on them and found a review from 2017-2018 with a photo and demographics that matched your description. She was calling herself "Sassy" PM me for her digits.

  3. #1983

    Avoid this ripoff artist, took one for the team, lets make sure she makes no more

    I called this one:

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...d/579516089312

    Showed up to a shitty motel on Oracle and Kelso, get directed to a room with a fat ugly black chick and her dog, she says "You got the money? The girl you called is in the other room" I told her I'm not giving any money until I can at least see her. The black girl starts getting all upset, so I walk to the door and force it open, there's a big ugly fat chick in there, not the girl in the pics. So I head out the door and some black guy tries to stand in front of me and I just push through him because he would weigh 50 lbs if he was soaking wet and wearing boots. So if you see this one posting and you have a burner, set up appointments that nobody shows up to, or request an outcall to mount lemon. They're trying to rip us all off.

  4. #1982

    Helping out

    I recently got a message from deaf sasha out of the blue, who I haven't seen in over a year, she asked me to help her out by letting why'all know she's available. Now I wouldn't mind seeing her yet I'm in a relationship and I don't cheat. She was perhaps the best at giving head (never got to see cat eyes sadly) she still uses the 2929 number if why'all want to see her. Let me know if she's still good at it just for curiosity sake.

  5. #1981

    Cartel Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SWhiplash  [View Original Post]
    I can't see anything a selfie would prove, but selfie requests have gotten popular as some form of screening.

    For those that are interested, here is a potential downside. I tried to see someone a while back and they requested a pic. Having fielded that request before, I have some pics saved on my phone that maybe look something like me, but aren't me. So I sent one of those. Meeting never materialized, as they never do, but a few days later I got a text message from a different number sending my pic back and threatening to kill my family if I didn't send lots of money. This threat claimed it was from a Mexican cartel and they sent an unhealthy number of pictures of murdered people and dismembered bodies. They also did a fair amount of online research into that pic and found the real name of that person. He happens to be a member of parliament in the British House of Commons. (I actually didn't know this when I saved the pic. I back researched the name when these terrorists sent it to me.) So I told them to "bring it on you stupid MOFO's and you can deal with the full force of her majesty's military and secret service!
    That's pretty funny, (well maybe not for the royal family).

    I have gotten the same texts a few times. Those photos they send are pretty fucking nasty and I can see why someone would fall for that out of fear. But after the initial shock your common sense should take over and realize that the Cartels would not send a text message of murdered and dismembered people requesting a few thousand dollars, (I think that's what they asked for from me) when they are making hundreds of millions of dollars just fine doing what they do. If any Cartel had an issue with you you would not see it coming unil you get a body part of your family member in the mail or they just walk up and shoot you. Text messages are admissible evidence in court after all.

    ILH.

  6. #1980

    Personal Info

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    If it is someone that has good reviews and I know is legit I have sent a pic.

    The one that bothers me is the ones that want your work info and / or facebook info. Crazy thing is I know a lot of guys have done this because a lot of people have seen Alexia Dior who requires this info.

    Wish I could see her without providing this info. By the way I see she has been posting again https://escortindex.com/ad/tucson/520-545-6543/1/499170.

    Be Safe!
    You might as well be sending your FB and work info because in today's world anyone can find that and more just by doing a simple search on your pic. I've actually been with a provider when she did such a thing because she thought the guy was under aged and she found out he was in High School still and got his FB page and even his address, (well his parents address actually). Everything I send them from my number to my name is fake and cannot be traced back to me, (well maybe the FBI could). NEVER send any personal information including photos guys. It's just not worth it.

    On a side note, I got to see Alexia through Nicole. She gave me a password to give to Alexia to prove I was not Uncle LEO. Although the last time she came back she did ask for my info even though we had seen each other before and I declined so she would not see me. Oh well, like I said, it's not worth it regardless of who the provider is.

    ILH.

  7. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by AzCountryBoy  [View Original Post]
    I don't have her contact info but she was amazing.
    Was her name, or did she use the name Ericka, or Erika? And for some reason I thought she was using a 619 area code? Oh well would love to reconnect with her, literally my top 3 ATF.

  8. #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by SWhiplash  [View Original Post]
    I can't see anything a selfie would prove, but selfie requests have gotten popular as some form of screening.
    If it is someone that has good reviews and I know is legit I have sent a pic.

    The one that bothers me is the ones that want your work info and / or facebook info. Crazy thing is I know a lot of guys have done this because a lot of people have seen Alexia Dior who requires this info.

    Wish I could see her without providing this info. By the way I see she has been posting again https://escortindex.com/ad/tucson/520-545-6543/1/499170.

    Be Safe!

  9. #1977

    Sending selfies

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the idiotic hoops providers want you to jump through are "for their safety" The latest one I ran in to is the girl wanted me to send a selfie before I went over. Yeah, not happening.
    I can't see anything a selfie would prove, but selfie requests have gotten popular as some form of screening.

    For those that are interested, here is a potential downside. I tried to see someone a while back and they requested a pic. Having fielded that request before, I have some pics saved on my phone that maybe look something like me, but aren't me. So I sent one of those. Meeting never materialized, as they never do, but a few days later I got a text message from a different number sending my pic back and threatening to kill my family if I didn't send lots of money. This threat claimed it was from a Mexican cartel and they sent an unhealthy number of pictures of murdered people and dismembered bodies. They also did a fair amount of online research into that pic and found the real name of that person. He happens to be a member of parliament in the British House of Commons. (I actually didn't know this when I saved the pic. I back researched the name when these terrorists sent it to me.) So I told them to "bring it on you stupid MOFO's and you can deal with the full force of her majesty's military and secret service!

    Anyway, for those of you tempted to send selfies, there might be people out there willing to hurt you or your family if they can use those pics to find you. Or, at least extort as much money as they can.

    There was pretty much zero chance I would send a picture of myself before this happened, and now I'm thinking about writing out a nasty accusation text that I can cut and paste calling anyone requesting a selfie a cartel scam. Kind of pointless, but I wish this whole selfie BS would go away. Unfortunately, there are apparently people that will send pics. I guess they are incredibly stupid, or maybe they can access the full power of Her Majesty's military and don't need to worry about the basic safety concerns that many of us poor folk need to consider.

    So for some reason if someone sees something in the news about the British Military undertaking a highly strategic assault on a Mexican cartel, they should post about here so I'm sure to eventually see it. I'm sorry if that happens since that would probably be my fault because I didn't pay attention to where I was lifting pics.

  10. #1976

    Alyssa daniels

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    So I'm looking for a needle in the hey stack. About 10 years ago, maybe 7 or 8, I was having a very amazing SD relationship with a girl. She was black and Asian, approximately 5'8" and 140 pounds. She was very light skinned, hair was a bit past her shoulders and she had paw print tattoos on her chest. She had a legit 9-5, and also had a son. I can't for the life of me remember her name, but she was amazing. She only did outcalls if that also helps. I would love to reconnect with her, and was wondering if anyone remembers her, or better yet has some contact info, no matter how old. Thanks!
    I don't have her contact info but she was amazing.

  11. #1975

    Looking

    So I'm looking for a needle in the hey stack. About 10 years ago, maybe 7 or 8, I was having a very amazing SD relationship with a girl. She was black and Asian, approximately 5'8" and 140 pounds. She was very light skinned, hair was a bit past her shoulders and she had paw print tattoos on her chest. She had a legit 9-5, and also had a son. I can't for the life of me remember her name, but she was amazing. She only did outcalls if that also helps. I would love to reconnect with her, and was wondering if anyone remembers her, or better yet has some contact info, no matter how old. Thanks!

  12. #1974
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info. Can you remember menu or rates?
    Pretty open menu. Negotiable overall. $ half $$ full hour if I remember correctly.

  13. #1973

    Re: older ladies

    Anyone have any recommendations for a 60 pluss lady who provides. Would love to c a older ladie you provides a great encounter.

  14. #1972

    Age isn't everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but she's not 50. She'll be turning 65 this coming July.
    I've been with young girls who were terrible in bed, older ladies who were terrific and vice-versa. This lady was much nicer than most providers and she made sure that I had a great time. That was just my experience. YMMV.

  15. #1971

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonIrish  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm looking for a few guys for a gangbang next Friday night. The girl is 21, beautiful and goes to UA. She is 5'8 130 lbs 34 d blonde and has a pierced pussy. There is a steep entrance fee so no lowballing. Pics upon request. Message me if interested.
    I'm interested. Please tell me more?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape