Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35892
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    I guess they figure maybe liquor will help. :-)


    I hate it for the people that are told that you are not "essential", and you are not allowed to work.

    This can't be allowed to go on in perpetuity.
    I'm enjoying not working and my free time.

    Yestheydo.

  2. #35891

    I'm lucky enough I can work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Those venues were already closed before the shelter in place order took effect. Interesting that liquor stores are still deemed as essential businesses.
    I guess they figure maybe liquor will help. :-)


    I hate it for the people that are told that you are not "essential", and you are not allowed to work.

    This can't be allowed to go on in perpetuity.

  3. #35890
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    I think the "Operators of amusement rides" is the relevant category for this hobby.
    Indeed it is. Good one!

  4. #35889
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlHunter  [View Original Post]
    What will be closed under the shelter-in-place order?

    Businesses that will be forced to completely cease in-person operations and close to the pubic during the order include:

    Body art studios.

    Estheticians.

    Hair designers.

    Massage therapists.

    Bars.

    Gyms.

    Fitness centers.

    Bowling alleys.

    Theaters.

    Live performance venues.

    Operators of amusement rides.
    Those venues were already closed before the shelter in place order took effect. Interesting that liquor stores are still deemed as essential businesses.

  5. #35888
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlHunter  [View Original Post]
    What will be closed under the shelter-in-place order?
    .
    Operators of amusement rides.
    I think the "Operators of amusement rides" is the relevant category for this hobby.

  6. #35887

    Businesses that will be forced to completely cease in-person operations and close

    What will be closed under the shelter-in-place order?

    Businesses that will be forced to completely cease in-person operations and close to the pubic during the order include:

    Body art studios.

    Estheticians.

    Hair designers.

    Massage therapists.

    Bars.

    Gyms.

    Fitness centers.

    Bowling alleys.

    Theaters.

    Live performance venues.

    Operators of amusement rides.

  7. #35886

    Cobb spots closed.

    Looks like all the spots in Cobb are closed. Drove by PZ, ZR, H, Q, and even the new No 1 Massage. All closed. Tomorrow starts the Georgia in Shelter Rule so if why'all find a spot that's open, make sure you visit it today.

  8. #35885
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Was Katie working at Os Spa when you sent this out? I think this is the girl Amy I asked you about.
    No not the same girl.

  9. #35884

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Katie from Great Wall she is looking for a Boyfriend as her work visa expires soon. She doesn't want to go back to China.
    I'll be her HuckleBerry.

  10. #35883
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Was Katie working at Os Spa when you sent this out? I think this is the girl Amy I asked you about.
    You have her number incan be her man.

  11. #35882
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers Katie from Great Wall she is looking for a Boyfriend as her work visa expires soon. She doesn't want to go back to China.
    Was Katie working at Os Spa when you sent this out? I think this is the girl Amy I asked you about.

  12. #35881
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    I want to visit when they reopen. Can someone PM me regarding their experience with the ladies there. Thanks.
    It's hit or miss. I was offered two girls last time I went. One was fugly and the other was doable, but I knew her from another KAMP so wasn't interested. It's a typical FS KAMP.

  13. #35880

    Sauna One on Buford Hwy

    I want to visit when they reopen. Can someone PM me regarding their experience with the ladies there. Thanks.

  14. #35879
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What are where is PTC?
    I think PTC = Peachtree city.

  15. #35878

    Open in Roswell

    Made the grand tour of most of Roswell and found the following were open:

    Rose. Open but are wearing masks.

    Lily. Open sign was on but I did not go in.

    Olympia. Sign in window said "Yes, we're open". I can verify its true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape