Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,641 to 23,655 of 59511
-
03-27-20 19:28 #35871Senior Member

Posts: 594Asian Apartment phone numbers
Looking for Asian Apartment phone numbers? Check the ads on CityXGuide, they are all over that site.
Just don't expect any of the details aside from the phone numbers to be fully accurate. Pictures, LOL no, location, probably, services described, possibly / YMMV.
That would also depend on the skill and appearance of the relaxation assistant, so I would say probably more than ten even now.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 15:56 #35870Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey I'd like the same thing. Please send me numbers to. Anywhere in the metro will work. I'm willing to drive for fun.
Originally Posted by TacoSauce3
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 15:39 #35869Senior Member

Posts: 297Orange, Sauna one
Both Orange and Sauna one are open. The lady at Orange looked like her first customer was Genghis Khan. I just smiled and left. Nice looking girl at Sauna one. Mid 30's B cups good table shower got everything real clean. Back to the room 5 minutes of soso massage and 1. 2 for everything. Box was tight even for me made the appropriate noises got cleaned up and left. Guess that's it until this thing gets cleared up. Stay safe.
-
03-26-20 19:28 #35868Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ten strokes or less?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 19:07 #35867Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea it's been awhile for me too. I got my refund back a few weeks ago and been wanting to have my "yearly reFUNd". I'm sure once all this is over, the AMPs will be very crowded.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 17:18 #35866Senior Member

Posts: 594Not a problem
The risk is minimal. Given how long it's now been since I've had a massage, the "having fun" part would be over very quickly.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 17:11 #35865Banned Member

Posts: 13634Even the legit parlors in the Buford area seem to be closed, so I'm guessing it's the same elsewhere in the greater ATL area.
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 16:32 #35864Banned Member

Posts: 1610Give it time
The authorities just haven't caught up with them yet.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 14:33 #35863Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nobody cumming in Cumming? What a pity. Wonder if it was self-imposed or mandated by the county?
Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 14:31 #35862Banned Member

Posts: 13634In the time you wrote that, you could have called Tiger.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 13:24 #35861Senior Member

Posts: 28Tiger
I know Tiger is closed. Opening back some unknown time in April.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 12:53 #35860Senior Member

Posts: 61Buford is buttoned up
Signs on the door at Pearl and Sun that they are temporarily closed. Did not see an open MP anywhere. Not much traffic out this morning either. The Costco lot wasn't as full as the last time I was by there.
-
03-26-20 11:57 #35859Senior Member

Posts: 159Lilly
Lilly in Roswell posted they are open on RR. And Fulton mongers.
-
03-26-20 11:42 #35858Senior Member

Posts: 297Closed
Tiger, peach, B- Spa, Royal, the place behind the chevron on Buford Hwy, Min hun, adore, Spa-18, Fuji all closed.
-
03-26-20 11:31 #35857Senior Member

Posts: 159Damn. Any Intel on Tiger and other Gwinnett spots?
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






