Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37314
    Ignore my posts, I'm a liar


    Posts: 13

    Try this number

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Asian Apartment phone numbers? Check the ads on CityXGuide, they are all over that site.

    Just don't expect any of the details aside from the phone numbers to be fully accurate. Pictures, LOL no, location, probably, services described, possibly / YMMV.

    That would also depend on the skill and appearance of the relaxation assistant, so I would say probably more than ten even now.
    This guy knows all the KAMP ladies numbers. His mother was one of the 1st mamasan in Atl area and his GF is a CAMP owner used to be an apt. Girl. So lots of connections.

    He will play innocent with you first until you proof to him you aren't LE. Don't get upset, that's the way he screens people.

    He got paid from the ladies when he referred someone.

    404XXX7812.

  2. #37313

    Asian Apartment phone numbers

    Looking for Asian Apartment phone numbers? Check the ads on CityXGuide, they are all over that site.

    Just don't expect any of the details aside from the phone numbers to be fully accurate. Pictures, LOL no, location, probably, services described, possibly / YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Ten strokes or less?
    That would also depend on the skill and appearance of the relaxation assistant, so I would say probably more than ten even now.

  3. #37312
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSauce3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there are still apartments in Marietta? If so, can you send me the number?
    Hey I'd like the same thing. Please send me numbers to. Anywhere in the metro will work. I'm willing to drive for fun.

  4. #37311

    Orange, Sauna one

    Both Orange and Sauna one are open. The lady at Orange looked like her first customer was Genghis Khan. I just smiled and left. Nice looking girl at Sauna one. Mid 30's B cups good table shower got everything real clean. Back to the room 5 minutes of soso massage and 1. 2 for everything. Box was tight even for me made the appropriate noises got cleaned up and left. Guess that's it until this thing gets cleared up. Stay safe.

  5. #37310
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    The risk is minimal. Given how long it's now been since I've had a massage, the "having fun" part would be over very quickly.
    Ten strokes or less?

  6. #37309
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    The risk is minimal. Given how long it's now been since I've had a massage, the "having fun" part would be over very quickly.
    Yea it's been awhile for me too. I got my refund back a few weeks ago and been wanting to have my "yearly reFUNd". I'm sure once all this is over, the AMPs will be very crowded.

  7. #37308

    Not a problem

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    They are the only place open and po po break in having them close and seeing you in the middle of "having fun. ".
    The risk is minimal. Given how long it's now been since I've had a massage, the "having fun" part would be over very quickly.

  8. #37307
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    Signs on the door at Pearl and Sun that they are temporarily closed. Did not see an open MP anywhere. Not much traffic out this morning either. The Costco lot wasn't as full as the last time I was by there.
    Even the legit parlors in the Buford area seem to be closed, so I'm guessing it's the same elsewhere in the greater ATL area.

  9. #37306

    Give it time

    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    I don't live anywhere near PZ but called this morning to check just for the heck of it. They are still open and have hours until 8:30. I guess they consider what they do essential!
    The authorities just haven't caught up with them yet.

  10. #37305
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1  [View Original Post]
    Cumming is dry.
    Nobody cumming in Cumming? What a pity. Wonder if it was self-imposed or mandated by the county?

  11. #37304
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1982  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Any Intel on Tiger and other Gwinnett spots?
    In the time you wrote that, you could have called Tiger.

  12. #37303

    Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1982  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Any Intel on Tiger and other Gwinnett spots?
    I know Tiger is closed. Opening back some unknown time in April.

  13. #37302

    Buford is buttoned up

    Signs on the door at Pearl and Sun that they are temporarily closed. Did not see an open MP anywhere. Not much traffic out this morning either. The Costco lot wasn't as full as the last time I was by there.

  14. #37301

    Lilly

    Lilly in Roswell posted they are open on RR. And Fulton mongers.

  15. #37300

    Closed

    Tiger, peach, B- Spa, Royal, the place behind the chevron on Buford Hwy, Min hun, adore, Spa-18, Fuji all closed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape