Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #441

    Caught in a lie! Beware!

    Lurker for a long time, always read and never posted but figured I'd fill you guys in on this one. Msgd this provider asked for my zipcode, OK whatever, 'she' responded coincidentally enough to be in the same zipcode. That was the first red flag, as there rarely is any providers in my area (lake county). So originally I texted from my personal number cause whatever fuck it, but since my 'spidey-senses' were tingling I decided to msg her from another number. Same m. O, asked what zipcode I'm in. This time I provided a completely different zip from where I used to live and guess what. She's also in Orlando while simultaneously telling me she's in lake county. Fuuuuuuck that stay away y'all!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48838937/

  2. #440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Flag the Robbers

    https://skipthegames.com/img/007/MjY...GVmNDFkZjQ.jpg

    It's possible to flag the Robbers like this one, and have their ad removed from STG. Just hit the report button at bottom of ad an put an overposting comment. Be sure and put the reason, like "Robber". Shutdown the advertising and no one else will get robbed.

  3. #439
    I saw her several times months ago and she was cool but then turned into an idiot after her Polk County arrests. She hangs out with idiots and could never show up on time, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongMan4444  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/keri-escort-orlando-443477

    Definitely a scam! I'm from out of town, it was late, and I was looking for an outcall to my hotel so options were a bit limited. Ad sounded interesting, lactation is one of my bucket list items, so I took a shot. She answered pretty quickly and seemed open to meet but it just went down hill from there. Second and third message took hours and then she dropped the old "send me the money and then I'll come over" bomb. I was a bit desperate and it was a chance at checking off the lactation thing so I actually agreed to send her the $25 parking fee. She wouldn't say how much of it she wanted but wouldn't agree to what I was offering. Wasted my whole night. No way I wasn't going to get taken on this one.

  4. #438

    Love this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    Ouch, she's looking rough. I'm pretty sure I met her 2 years ago or so and was in the first wave of guys she scammed (for a stupid amount too! So probably real pics, but stay far away if you read this since even if you see her, she might grab cash out of your hands and run! I didn't have pics to post and you probably wouldn't have linked what she looks like now to then!
    I'm more of an AMP guy, but have been trying to meet more girls outside that realm. Got home from a trip today and was looking to see what I could find and came across one of her ads. Text her and got a price of $300. That was more than I wanted to spend, but it's the first weekend off in three months so figured fuck it.

    Did the usual pic search, reverse number look up, and name search here with no luck. Was trying a couple other options without hearing back. Decided I would let it go then I got a text from her. Little small talk and drops to 120. Was really tempted so did a little more digging and came across a post about her from an old ad with a different number. I always try to go back and check all links just to see who a poster might be taking about. I'm glad I did tonight. Living here with Grady and the good time killers you can never be too careful. Thanks to everyone that posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orlando/1/3932
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture+_2020-04-12-00-45-25.jpg‎  

  5. #437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    The ROBBER is at it again

    She's got new ads. Pretty sure pics aren't her, from what I've seen.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/773202455338

  6. #436

    Avoid this ad

    I reached out to this ad, wanted her to send the videos she talked about, I sent her the fee she asked for and then she disappeared, I should've known better. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1845084

  7. #435

    Confirm deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mase13  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure it is not the girl I wrote a report a couple of weeks back on this.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1826298
    Yep she tried the same thing to me. The only silver lining was that I had not even left my apt yet. So, didn't waste but a few minutes texting back and forth.

  8. #434

  9. #433

  10. #432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Avoid this one

    She's setting up a cash and dash. Has a room at a neighboring hotel, with family or so she says. Asks for money to get a room. Goes in, acts like she's paying and disappears.

  11. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if this one was for real, unfortunately not. She gave me address and when I got there, she wouldn't give me room# without cash app! NEVER pay with cash app fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48384577/#.
    Ouch, she's looking rough. I'm pretty sure I met her 2 years ago or so and was in the first wave of guys she scammed (for a stupid amount too! So probably real pics, but stay far away if you read this since even if you see her, she might grab cash out of your hands and run! I didn't have pics to post and you probably wouldn't have linked what she looks like now to then!

  12. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    This one was encouraging. I texted her and things were all set up. I was so excited about getting ahold of her amazing tatas.Then, she insisted upon me getting her a 40 buc Amazon Gift Card. She said I could give her the rest of her donation in the usual method. We all know that the gift card was the scam. I'm sure she would've asked me to put it somewhere before meeting her, as a show of faith, or whatever. Of course, I passed. It's a damn shame, because she is the girl in the pics. She sent me a text with her posing in a certain way. No way in Hell I would've been able to see her though. Initially, I thought why would she only try to scam 40 bucs, hardly worth her while. However, simple math shows me ten guys per day at 40 bucs and she's doing OK at it.

    Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48401941/
    I am pretty sure it is not the girl I wrote a report a couple of weeks back on this.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1826298

  13. #429

    Scam

    This one was encouraging. I texted her and things were all set up. I was so excited about getting ahold of her amazing tatas.Then, she insisted upon me getting her a 40 buc Amazon Gift Card. She said I could give her the rest of her donation in the usual method. We all know that the gift card was the scam. I'm sure she would've asked me to put it somewhere before meeting her, as a show of faith, or whatever. Of course, I passed. It's a damn shame, because she is the girl in the pics. She sent me a text with her posing in a certain way. No way in Hell I would've been able to see her though. Initially, I thought why would she only try to scam 40 bucs, hardly worth her while. However, simple math shows me ten guys per day at 40 bucs and she's doing OK at it.

    Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48401941/

  14. #428

    Thanks for the heads.

    Thanks for informatin all of us about this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if this one was for real, unfortunately not. She gave me address and when I got there, she wouldn't give me room# without cash app! NEVER pay with cash app fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48384577/#.

  15. #427

    Cash app scam!!

    Wanted to see if this one was for real, unfortunately not. She gave me address and when I got there, she wouldn't give me room# without cash app! NEVER pay with cash app fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48384577/#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c24c4625c4cc545e7b1c88508aebf4ea_f.jpg‎   d5ca2b2e9cf7bca5fe25ffd189077918_f.jpg‎   44500a04c2f704659d3967c54e7bfe5d_f.jpg‎   2d246b681283fe187c8526e3cff46728_f.jpg‎   99f53d330942aa44d3e616e1ffcc0080_f.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape