Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 726
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #411

    Stay away from Keri

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/keri-escort-orlando-443477

    Definitely a scam! I'm from out of town, it was late, and I was looking for an outcall to my hotel so options were a bit limited. Ad sounded interesting, lactation is one of my bucket list items, so I took a shot. She answered pretty quickly and seemed open to meet but it just went down hill from there. Second and third message took hours and then she dropped the old "send me the money and then I'll come over" bomb. I was a bit desperate and it was a chance at checking off the lactation thing so I actually agreed to send her the $25 parking fee. She wouldn't say how much of it she wanted but wouldn't agree to what I was offering. Wasted my whole night. No way I wasn't going to get taken on this one.

  2. #410

    Major Scam Sting going on

    Stay the f away from ads you don't personally know on skip the games.

    Holy shit people don't get locked up!

  3. #409

    Cash App deposit scam

    She wanted deposit upfront via cash app or image of gift card image. Don't fall for it.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/janet-escort-orlando-647838

    Janet 530) 296-7077.

    Orlando.

    Email: andersonjanetme2019@gmail.com.

    Prefered contact option: E-Mail.

    Add photo.

    Details:

    Age: 37-45.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian.

    Height: 5'5"-5'10".

    Tranny: No.

    Smokes: No.

    Hair color: Other / Don't Remember.

    Hair length: Long.

    Hair Style: Straight.

    Services: Escort, Massage, S & M.

    Breast Size: 40.

    Breast Cup: C.

    Breast Appearance: Rock Hard.

    Kitty: Bald.

    Ass: Nice and Round.

    Implants: No.

    Body Type: Curvy.

    Pornstar: No.

    Punctuality: Yes.

    Quick Notes:

    Hit me up I'm always available for your service.

    Incall rates.

    15 Minutes: $50.

    30 Minutes: $100.

    60 Minutes: $200.

    Outcall rates.

    15 Minutes: $75.

    30 Minutes: $150.

    60 Minutes: $300.

  4. #408

    KIK is always 100% fake

    It is where all the fake people hang out. Real people use phone numbers and talk on the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurveChaser  [View Original Post]
    Not my first rodeo, but it's been a while, and I assumed Kik culture did things differently. Although I'm in Nashville, not Orlando. She's running a room there, too (#nashvillebbjcim).

  5. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Was surfing the webs and found this- https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...022120223.html.

    Email and got a nice pic, chatted off and on all day. Spider senses were tingling a few times and kept me thinking with the right head. What started me being extra critical was a phot that was sent showed a tattoo then another photo I asked for her nude didn't then she sent me another outfit phot showing the tattoo. The bitches think we're dumb. Of course she doesn't have any new nudes they are old and taken before she got a tattoo. LMAO. You ever remember being a kid and lying, and you just had to keep making up lies but it somehow worked out. UP TO A POINT. LMAO.

    No car so she had to use "Uber". Agreed on a time and place to meet. 24 hr autozone near to the house. Plenty of light and good lines of sight. Get there early and choose a good vantage point and wait. Get a text "I'm here", ok where at?

    By the food market. Who in the fuck say good market for grocery store? Observe a silver Camry pull up and park in between a few cars. Not near the front of the store like a customer, and thought this is it, It's her. The car was clearly not an Uber. The Chick jumps out of the front seat ( dont know about you but I never sit up front of a ride share) and car leaves. She mills about inside and outside the store meanwhile I'm texting her telling her I'm in a white suv (I wasn't) I tell her I left as I was not feeling the situation. A minute or 3 later the same Car pulls back up; same Uber, lucky her, and they drive away.

    I think I dodged a bullet tonight gents. Classic scenario of once we get back to my place the other hoods use her phone location to pinpoint address and then come banging on the door while she robs me hoping I won't make a fuss.
    The girl you saw get out of the car, was she at least the girl in the picture. I actually had a response from her on a few of my legitimate job postings, so she may not be scamming. She might just need money and maybe gets a ride from someone.

  6. #406

    CL scam. Potential for robbery = high

    Was surfing the webs and found this- https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...022120223.html.

    Email and got a nice pic, chatted off and on all day. Spider senses were tingling a few times and kept me thinking with the right head. What started me being extra critical was a phot that was sent showed a tattoo then another photo I asked for her nude didn't then she sent me another outfit phot showing the tattoo. The bitches think we're dumb. Of course she doesn't have any new nudes they are old and taken before she got a tattoo. LMAO. You ever remember being a kid and lying, and you just had to keep making up lies but it somehow worked out. UP TO A POINT. LMAO.

    No car so she had to use "Uber". Agreed on a time and place to meet. 24 hr autozone near to the house. Plenty of light and good lines of sight. Get there early and choose a good vantage point and wait. Get a text "I'm here", ok where at?

    By the food market. Who in the fuck say good market for grocery store? Observe a silver Camry pull up and park in between a few cars. Not near the front of the store like a customer, and thought this is it, It's her. The car was clearly not an Uber. The Chick jumps out of the front seat ( don’t know about you but I never sit up front of a ride share) and car leaves. She mills about inside and outside the store meanwhile I'm texting her telling her I'm in a white suv (I wasn't) I tell her I left as I was not feeling the situation. A minute or 3 later the same Car pulls back up; same Uber, lucky her, and they drive away.

    I think I dodged a bullet tonight gents. Classic scenario of once we get back to my place the other hoods use her phone location to pinpoint address and then come banging on the door while she robs me hoping I won't make a fuss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C29FC89C-019F-401B-AC45-99801E0BAC70.jpg‎   568CE6B9-2127-4DC8-8635-16CC15921A7D.jpg‎   ABBA2850-0CA0-4F7E-A9F9-664DD97C3005.jpg‎   6F5F9107-5286-4CC5-ADAA-FDAEDA28CBF8.jpg‎  

  7. #405

    Never, never, never

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidParamour  [View Original Post]
    I had been messaging this skank on KIK BBBJCIM group. I drive over and when near the vicinity she asked for a deposit, so thinking with my other head I gave her a deposit and the last I heard from her. She even kicked me out of the BBBJCIM group. I deserve this, I am fool, never again. Here are a couple pics of the skank, beware bros.
    Never provide a deposit! There's just way too high of a probability that it goes south on you, just like it did in your situation. Oh well, lesson learned and thank you for sharing the experience as a reminder to us all!

  8. #404

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidParamour  [View Original Post]
    I had been messaging this skank on KIK BBBJCIM group. I drive over and when near the vicinity she asked for a deposit, so thinking with my other head I gave her a deposit and the last I heard from her. She even kicked me out of the BBBJCIM group. I deserve this, I am fool, never again. Here are a couple pics of the skank, beware bros.
    Not my first rodeo, but it's been a while, and I assumed Kik culture did things differently. Although I'm in Nashville, not Orlando. She's running a room there, too (#nashvillebbjcim).

  9. #403

    Upfront Deposit Scam I am a fool Beware

    I had been messaging this skank on KIK BBBJCIM group. I drive over and when near the vicinity she asked for a deposit, so thinking with my other head I gave her a deposit and the last I heard from her. She even kicked me out of the BBBJCIM group. I deserve this, I am fool, never again. Here are a couple pics of the skank, beware bros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2187.jpg‎   Mia Love Skank.jpg‎  

  10. #402

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37202543/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37174763/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37171460/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37194308/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37195024/

    My good deed for the day. I vetted these myself so I know for a fact they are fake. For you newbies and some of you vets, all you need to do is text them and let them reveal their scam, its not that hard.

    There are a bunch more out there but I didn't have time to test them out. Some are more obvious than others, but they all have one thing in common, they're all idiots! LOL.
    Thanks. The Instagram model photos were obvious but the other 2 I wouldn't have known without texting. I try to wait for reviews or 2 weeks of ad reposting.

  11. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37202543/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37174763/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37171460/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37194308/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37195024/

    My good deed for the day. I vetted these myself so I know for a fact they are fake. For you newbies and some of you vets, all you need to do is text them and let them reveal their scam, its not that hard.

    There are a bunch more out there but I didn't have time to test them out. Some are more obvious than others, but they all have one thing in common, they're all idiots! LOL.
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37207833/ <<< this one is very elusive. Seems to be watching this site for her ad to be called out. So I'll post her pics so she can't run anymore! XD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake0e4971eb72fafe036a8bf3d35b5a2dbb_f.jpg‎   fake660a5276ada45ccbdbaa6aa142ead390_f.jpg‎   fake06e4a8692dc36fd3e41019f204d9eac7_f.jpg‎  

  12. #400

    Fakes and scams

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37202543/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37174763/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37171460/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37194308/

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37195024/

    My good deed for the day. I vetted these myself so I know for a fact they are fake. For you newbies and some of you vets, all you need to do is text them and let them reveal their scam, its not that hard.

    There are a bunch more out there but I didn't have time to test them out. Some are more obvious than others, but they all have one thing in common, they're all idiots! LOL.

  13. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Decided to have some fun calling on what I would deem a fake ad. Enter "Sarah" http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...r/647131057907


    We texted briefly, but never discussed donation. Told her that I would not stay if the girl in the ad did not answer the door and she swore it was her, sent me some fake pics and said it was her. Told her a selfie with a certain pose would be very reassuring and boy did she get SUPER defensive. That told me she was definitely fake and up to no good.

    So got address to an I-drive hotel that another fake girl sent me recently and told her I was on my way. After some time I told her I was there and to give me the room number and the scam started. She started talking about some dumb shit about not giving room number unless I can prove I'm not a cop. So she was going to send a friend over to me to collect the money cause "she did her homework and research" and she thinks cops can't collect money. These idiots come up with the dumbest shit I swear LMAO!!

    So I told her to send her friend. LOL Needless to say, I was never there and just wanted to see how this was going to unfold.

    Good times!

    Stay FRESH!
    That is when You look for car away from where your parking but you can see clearly. Can you tell them that your car is that make that model. Then watch the scammer come down and look like an idiot. This is why you always ask for a verify photo.

  14. #398

    Very Important

    I set up a date with this person earlier and after setting it up I did my own recon and those pics can be found all over the internet. So, I asked them to send me one and got sent another pic in that same series. I asked her to take a selfie with today's date and didn't get a response. So, I searched on here and saw the post below. This is exactly why negative or ripoff reports are so critical. They are really more important than positive reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Decided to have some fun calling on what I would deem a fake ad. Enter "Sarah" http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...r/647131057907

    We texted briefly, but never discussed donation. Told her that I would not stay if the girl in the ad did not answer the door and she swore it was her, sent me some fake pics and said it was her. Told her a selfie with a certain pose would be very reassuring and boy did she get SUPER defensive. That told me she was definitely fake and up to no good.

    So got address to an I-drive hotel that another fake girl sent me recently and told her I was on my way. After some time I told her I was there and to give me the room number and the scam started. She started talking about some dumb shit about not giving room number unless I can prove I'm not a cop. So she was going to send a friend over to me to collect the money cause "she did her homework and research" and she thinks cops can't collect money. These idiots come up with the dumbest shit I swear LMAO!!

    So I told her to send her friend. LOL Needless to say, I was never there and just wanted to see how this was going to unfold.

    Good times!

    Stay FRESH!

  15. #397

    Good work, Thanks for the recon.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Decided to have some fun calling on what I would deem a fake ad. Enter "Sarah" http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...r/647131057907

    We texted briefly, but never discussed donation. Told her that I would not stay if the girl in the ad did not answer the door and she swore it was her, sent me some fake pics and said it was her. Told her a selfie with a certain pose would be very reassuring and boy did she get SUPER defensive. That told me she was definitely fake and up to no good.

    So got address to an I-drive hotel that another fake girl sent me recently and told her I was on my way. After some time I told her I was there and to give me the room number and the scam started. She started talking about some dumb shit about not giving room number unless I can prove I'm not a cop. So she was going to send a friend over to me to collect the money cause "she did her homework and research" and she thinks cops can't collect money. These idiots come up with the dumbest shit I swear LMAO!!

    So I told her to send her friend. LOL Needless to say, I was never there and just wanted to see how this was going to unfold.

    Good times!

    Stay FRESH!
    I wish you would've stayed a minute or so more it would've been interesting to see if she sent a guy or a girl to collect the money. I'm amazed how many men fall for this. I will just say never never ever ever never ever give a girl one penny upfront. Not one penny and did I say never?. Never ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape