Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8179
-
03-17-20 21:26 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 1172Attraction
Most of the girls want someone that isn't 100% hideous I believe. I mean I would never meet a girl without a good face pic so it doesn't surprise me that they approach it the same. The ones that don't ask for pics are usually fake profiles in my experience. They are ready to meet you for a drink and dinner. Then maybe a fuck afterwards if there is chemistry. But they need you to cashapp them some cash for gas money. This way they know you are serious. I mean I get the same MO daily. It's comical.
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 12:22 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 118To send, or not to send.... a face pic
I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.
Thanks for your thoughts!
'dvl.
-
03-17-20 00:01 #2402Regular Member

Posts: 7Speaking of fresh faces
I think I blocked 7 feet pic sellers yesterday. No need to report, the headers pretty much say it all.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9b4fd...e-ca1a536e287f
She seems like a great girl, conversation not heading anywhere.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 19:15 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 311She said she's stuck.
Just had a sugar baby text me to ask me to pay pal her money because she's stuck in Costa Rica. Ha! Maybe you should hit up the daddy who brought you there.
-
03-15-20 17:02 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 96If only
I'll be all over if so. Trying to set them up with one of my other ones. Scheduling is a mess right now though. If that happens I'll be sure to take pics for you guys 😜.
Originally Posted by OnlyAndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 13:34 #2399Regular Member

Posts: 7The dream
Do they have more like-minded friends? LOL.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 11:50 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 299Also excellent advice. NEVER pay up front for anything. You don't pay for the steak before you eat it. Anytime they want either money up front or sugar for the meet & greet, your only thought going forward should be NEXT! Apps are a very good option if foe some reason a burner phone is not a viable option for you.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 10:34 #2397Regular Member

Posts: 34Vanessa Nicole
Hey,
Found this girl from this other site I'm trying out. Not sure if she's real but she gave me her number and seems DTF. PM me if interested. Thanks.
P.S. I'm not from FL. Otherwise, I would have brought a report instead.
Jo.
-
03-14-20 10:10 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 343Fuck her! Someone tried that shit on me and I told them to fuck off. They are full of shit. Trying to extort you for money.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 17:30 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 157COVID-19 = fresh faces
With the closing of schools, parks, restaurants, and other various businesses let's hope for a some fresh new faces. Hopefully not infected though.
Bring them on!
-
03-13-20 16:57 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 2963Burner phone
It was actually something similar to this that convinced me to get a burner. I previously used my regular phone, never thought much of it, I'd delete all trace of the number after meeting the provider and not think anymore of it. Then I was texting a new provider, she asked for additional info, I politely declined and she responded by saying there shouldn't be any harm in me doing that, she already knew my name from a Google search of the number, and yeah, she included my full name in the text! I hauled ass to Walmart, bought a burner for less than $100, been using it without issue for a few years now! More than worth it for the peace of mind!
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 16:09 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 299Uh yea don't ever send money up front
Don't pay upfront and don't use the number tied to your social media. Thats what texting apps are for.
Originally Posted by Kddk1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:25 #2392Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:03 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 299Most likely she is bluffing. She has committed a felony by demanding a payment to not contact family and friends, and most likely knows that. She is probably banking on you panicking and paying up. Of course, this is no guarantee, chances of her actually doing it are small. I had a new SB try the same thing with me 2 years ago. Thru diligent investigative work prior to meeting her, I knew her full name and had all her social media accounts. I made the rookie mistake of having my wallet on me when I went to the FC with her. She rifled thru it for the info when I went to the bathroom. First time I ever let my guard down. Things you need to do to protect yourself from this are: 1) never use your regular e-mail account. Make one up just for hobbying. 2) only use a burner phone to communicate with them. The cost of that phone is far less than the cost of getting caught. 3) never bring any I'd or credit cards with you to meet with them. I should have listened to this one myself.
Originally Posted by Kddk1
[View Original Post]
Good luck and I hope it all dies out for you like it did for me.
-
03-13-20 14:34 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 112You
You my friend are a LEGEND!
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






