Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #823

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I happened to notice "near 61st and fondulac" as the location in the ad. Any chance this is her? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...azing-38155014.
    The Nina they are referring to is caucasian. She was reported as a rip off in the Appleton section some time ago.

  2. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I happened to notice "near 61st and fondulac" as the location in the ad. Any chance this is her? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...azing-38155014.
    One of many probably in that place. Total shithouse.

  3. #821

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I happened to notice "near 61st and fondulac" as the location in the ad. Any chance this is her? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...azing-38155014.
    I can't verify that is the same girl in Milwaukee who was the subject of a recent ripoff report, but those pictures are of a girl who was ripping people off in Fond Du Lac not long ago. I would avoid this one.

  4. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMan33  [View Original Post]
    Motel around Capital and Fond du Lac should have been the automatic NO-GO
    Normally I wouldn't but it was in the morning / afternoon so I felt safe and always have my eyes looking in all directions.

  5. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I happened to notice "near 61st and fondulac" as the location in the ad. Any chance this is her? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...azing-38155014.
    It could be. I can not say for sure one way or the other. I personally wouldn't risk seeing anyone at that location just in case they are all working together in robbing us mongers.

  6. #818

    Just a long shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Nina. I'm sure she will change her name and number soon enough. She wasted my time today and I feel lucky as I think her and her pimp had evil intentions towards me or whoever would visit her. First and foremost the scam artist that you will see is a black female and obviously nothing like the pic. Once I found that out I walked away and got into my car. She saw what car I was in. As this happened her pimp showed up. She jumps in his car. I leave as I want nothing to do with her as she lied about who she was and can only imagine what else she was lying about. As I leave they follow me and text me threatening me saying I owe them money. I pulled up to a cop shop and parked there. I texted them threatening them with going inside (which I had no intention of doing obviously). They left. I made sure I wasn't followed and went home. Be careful out there. They were at a hotel on Fon Du Lac ave near Capitol.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/928193565403
    I happened to notice "near 61st and fondulac" as the location in the ad. Any chance this is her? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...azing-38155014.

  7. #817

    No-go

    Motel around Capital and Fond du Lac should have been the automatic NO-GO.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    I was about to see her the other night. Glad I didn't go.
    .

  8. #816
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by FltRider  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Nina was in Fon Du Lac for several months and was actually a white girl who was robbing people. I would not be surprised at all if she was in on this scam as well. Stay safe!
    Went to visit her when she was in Fondy. Her and boyfriend ripped me off. Stay away from this one.

  9. #815

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Nina. I'm sure she will change her name and number soon enough. She wasted my time today and I feel lucky as I think her and her pimp had evil intentions towards me or whoever would visit her. First and foremost the scam artist that you will see is a black female and obviously nothing like the pic. Once I found that out I walked away and got into my car. She saw what car I was in. As this happened her pimp showed up. She jumps in his car. I leave as I want nothing to do with her as she lied about who she was and can only imagine what else she was lying about. As I leave they follow me and text me threatening me saying I owe them money. I pulled up to a cop shop and parked there. I texted them threatening them with going inside (which I had no intention of doing obviously). They left. I made sure I wasn't followed and went home. Be careful out there. They were at a hotel on Fon Du Lac ave near Capitol.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/928193565403
    I was about to see her the other night. Glad I didn't go.

  10. #814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/098721951809

    Texted her last night for incall. She wanted to know when you're 10 min close. I got there early and then texted her. She gave me an address and told me to wait for her a bit. I waited on the porch. Then a big white SUV came down the road and dropped her off a few houses down. She called me asking what car I'm in. I waved at her. She came to me and ask to go into my car. I asked didn't she live here so why go to my car and she said no I live 3 houses down. Went into car. She said donation first then we can go upstairs. I said no ill pay after we go inside. She said no that's not how she does business. Seems all to familiar where she will eventually run off with the donation. I said fuck you and gtfo and she said why you mad. Then I told her I saw her get drop off and she denied it. That's when I showed her my strap and said out or you and you BF will fcking get it. Told me to chill and walked out while calling for her ride. Man I'm growing some balls in this game.
    I had one about 2 months ago run out of the car with my phone. Unluckily for her it had snowed and when she slipped I was right there standing over her. I got my phone back but she needs a dentist!

  11. #813

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Nina. I'm sure she will change her name and number soon enough. She wasted my time today and I feel lucky as I think her and her pimp had evil intentions towards me or whoever would visit her. First and foremost the scam artist that you will see is a black female and obviously nothing like the pic. Once I found that out I walked away and got into my car. She saw what car I was in. As this happened her pimp showed up. She jumps in his car. I leave as I want nothing to do with her as she lied about who she was and can only imagine what else she was lying about. As I leave they follow me and text me threatening me saying I owe them money. I pulled up to a cop shop and parked there. I texted them threatening them with going inside (which I had no intention of doing obviously). They left. I made sure I wasn't followed and went home. Be careful out there. They were at a hotel on Fon Du Lac ave near Capitol.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/928193565403
    Hmmm. Nina was in Fon Du Lac for several months and was actually a white girl who was robbing people. I would not be surprised at all if she was in on this scam as well. Stay safe!

  12. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is wondering how she actually looks like. This is her.
    Not sure but that might be the scammer girl that I posted about a while ago. Very petite white / hispanic girl with black hair, bird legs, skinny ass. Method of operation sure fits.

  13. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/098721951809

    Texted her last night for incall. She wanted to know when you're 10 min close. I got there early and then texted her. She gave me an address and told me to wait for her a bit. I waited on the porch. Then a big white SUV came down the road and dropped her off a few houses down. She called me asking what car I'm in. I waved at her. She came to me and ask to go into my car. I asked didn't she live here so why go to my car and she said no I live 3 houses down. Went into car. She said donation first then we can go upstairs. I said no ill pay after we go inside. She said no that's not how she does business. Seems all to familiar where she will eventually run off with the donation. I said fuck you and gtfo and she said why you mad. Then I told her I saw her get drop off and she denied it. That's when I showed her my strap and said out or you and you BF will fcking get it. Told me to chill and walked out while calling for her ride. Man I'm growing some balls in this game.
    You did the right thing other than getting into the situation in the first place, more of them need to know mongers are armed and not playing, you did what you felt necessary at the time, others weren't there so they don't know how it was going, the **** drew you out of the car where you could've been attacked at any time, I'm sure fear and tension were abundant before getting in the car, I doubt you just whipped it out in fact it says you showed it to her, doesn't say you stuck it in her face, she deserves worse.

  14. #810

    Nina

    Goes by Nina. I'm sure she will change her name and number soon enough. She wasted my time today and I feel lucky as I think her and her pimp had evil intentions towards me or whoever would visit her. First and foremost the scam artist that you will see is a black female and obviously nothing like the pic. Once I found that out I walked away and got into my car. She saw what car I was in. As this happened her pimp showed up. She jumps in his car. I leave as I want nothing to do with her as she lied about who she was and can only imagine what else she was lying about. As I leave they follow me and text me threatening me saying I owe them money. I pulled up to a cop shop and parked there. I texted them threatening them with going inside (which I had no intention of doing obviously). They left. I made sure I wasn't followed and went home. Be careful out there. They were at a hotel on Fon Du Lac ave near Capitol.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/928193565403

  15. #809

    Wow

    Now that is classy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is wondering how she actually looks like. This is her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape