Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 1408
-
03-22-20 14:12 #808Senior Member

Posts: 166Thief scam
If anyone is wondering how she actually looks like. This is her.
-
03-22-20 13:04 #807Senior Member

Posts: 686Not quite
The junkie or her pimp is to stupid, or two lazy to come up with their own stuff. They searched through the myriad of Asian adds and just copy and pasted bits and pieces into hers. Very sloppy, but when the junky and pimp are just looking to score easy money, putting work into such things is probably not high on the priority list.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 12:01 #806Senior Member

Posts: 256Rip Off
Also listed in Madison incall. Must have a fast car to be in both cities at the same time.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 09:12 #805Senior Member

Posts: 198Agreed
I read that and thought the same thing immediately. Written by a foreign national and wreaked of scam. Good luck and be safe Gentlemen!
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 07:32 #804Senior Member

Posts: 1323Another ad that reads like it was written by a Nigerian scammer. Weird twists on English and not just typos. That alone would have been a red flag on the deal. Why is the pimp writing the ad?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 11:01 #803Senior Member

Posts: 686I want to be annoyed at him
But I just can't be. On the description of events, it was a cash and dash from the get go (take note those that have been trying to contact and get with this chick). The pimp was within a block, probably at the pre arranged point she was going to run to when she had the money. Sure, if she was stupid enough to say something to the cops, it would be an award conversation with them, but push comes to shove, the pimp would have done much worse. There was just a long thread of one of us getting rolled at knife point by a bunch of hypes and he was defenseless. Safety is paramount in this hobby. His little head made a few bad decisions, but the big head got them right back out. Take the information to heart, and if nothing learn from the experience. Scope the area out. If you are in the hood, even more so. You see the girl get dropped off when you are doing an incall, do not go back to your car, or let her into it. Be ready at all times to bolt at the first sign of trouble. Always have an exit plan in the back of your head.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 04:11 #802Senior Member

Posts: 1323I'm glad you got out of that situation without losing money or anything else. But it's a good thing you were dealing with a segment of the population that doesn't want to bring attention to themselves. A phone call about a "crazy guy with a gun" would have made things very uncomfortable for you. Also a good thing your bluff worked. Probably because; in the ghetto mindset, people do get shot over stuff like that. You are lucky that she left without further problems. If you have not already done so; I suggest you study up on what is and is not legally justified in armed self-defense. A guy can get jammed up using balls instead of brains.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 01:19 #801Senior Member

Posts: 166Conceal
Sometimes you just got to show them that you're not messing around and just want her out. She kept begging for the cash and making up stories trying to convince people to hand it to her. All I was doing was forcing her out only. I would never really shoot someone unless they shot at me first.
Originally Posted by GPSlikesy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 20:31 #800Senior Member

Posts: 114Attempted robbery is a serious offense
These girls and pimps need to realize that that attempt robbery has serious consequences! Just because the business is illegal don't mean it's sweet! Get out the business and let real providers prosper simple!
Originally Posted by GPSlikesy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 20:21 #799Senior Member

Posts: 54Is it worth putting lead in a hoe and having your name spread all over the news. Or maybe just drive way until she gets out on her own?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 17:23 #798Senior Member

Posts: 166Be cautious
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/098721951809
Texted her last night for incall. She wanted to know when you're 10 min close. I got there early and then texted her. She gave me an address and told me to wait for her a bit. I waited on the porch. Then a big white SUV came down the road and dropped her off a few houses down. She called me asking what car I'm in. I waved at her. She came to me and ask to go into my car. I asked didn't she live here so why go to my car and she said no I live 3 houses down. Went into car. She said donation first then we can go upstairs. I said no ill pay after we go inside. She said no that's not how she does business. Seems all to familiar where she will eventually run off with the donation. I said fuck you and gtfo and she said why you mad. Then I told her I saw her get drop off and she denied it. That's when I showed her my strap and said out or you and you BF will fcking get it. Told me to chill and walked out while calling for her ride. Man I'm growing some balls in this game.
-
03-10-20 13:11 #797Senior Member

Posts: 166Lexi
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/395876130269
I never pay beforehand so whenever someone asks me to do deposits, I just play along and waste their time. Enjoy.
-
03-09-20 16:21 #796Senior Member

Posts: 70Sorry to hear that. That's the nature of the beast. These women ain't about the long term business. They're about eat now and figure it out tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BeanieErik
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 18:07 #795Senior Member

Posts: 1136It happens to the best of us don't let it get you down. Can't let your guard down for sure.
Originally Posted by BeanieErik
[View Original Post]
Thank you for reporting so the rest of us can steer clear.
-
03-07-20 17:35 #794Senior Member

Posts: 2881Trombone
Thanks for the report. IMO you should never use women who advertise like this. Let some other guy get ripped off. Only use trusted and well reviewed providers. You are right these women are stupid. They made many mistakes leading up to this before you ever met them. I had a bunch of old beer in the fridge down in the Gacy room. Thought about giving it to homeless. Instead I'm emptying the cans and giving them empty cans to recycle. The point is, don't contribute to their addiction. I often wonder how much of my money has been supporting some billionaire in Columbia.
Originally Posted by BeanieErik
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





