Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 13815
-
04-01-20 13:12 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 25If I visit Pattaya I'm probably not coming back. I'll find a way to get rich and never comeback haha.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 07:29 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 2111Thailand
I strongly suggest you take a look at the sister site International Sex Guide. I have used it a number of times prior to travels and got a lot of help.
There is also a site http://www.thethailandlife.com/.
Good luck, safe travels and report back.
Daz.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 01:59 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 582Pattaya
I have been considering a trip to Pattaya for a few months now to treat myself to a monger vacation with my video camera for a few weeks before this world issue came about. I adore Thai women, particularly those under 5'4" and 100 lbs. I had been doing some research and found some warnings that the local authorities have really tightened things up with the freelancers, and have read some suggestions that currently the best bet was to just go into the bar's, pay the barfine and have fun.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
I was thinking of doing more than just mongering, and even have been looking into Thai cupid to maybe get to know a few ladies online before my potential trip with the possible intention of having a companion for day trips for fun on the days I am recuperating from mongering. More than happy to spoil a gal and take her for a day of fun even if my dick hurts that day. I was considering staying near walking street, but there are so many "Hostel's\Hotels" that it's really overwhelming trying to pick a place to stay. I was considering one room\hotel for playing and one for lodging while I'm there, if I decide to go. I was thinking of going for two weeks. Any recommendations on lodging\playspace? How about budget? I was figuring I would probably want to have a mongering day every other day or every third day, I'm getting to be an old fucker and need to pace myself a bit. Want to get all kinds of things on video sight seeing and otherwise. Looking at airfare (a few months ago) and lodging and figuring in fun money I was figuring a total of about $4 K US would be sufficient. Any thoughts? Ideas? Advice? Etc you can offer?
TP.
-
03-31-20 21:25 #4287Shill

Posts: 196A Good Fuck
Did I already mention that Carly is smoking hot.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1850902
-
03-31-20 12:24 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 958When things are back to normal, you should consider a trip to the source. I'm currently in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm more than Happy to wait it out here.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 11:44 #4285Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm going there now to see what's on the menu
KP is my go to place and I never had anything but terrific service.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
It's good to have Japanese time to time.
-
03-31-20 09:59 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 25Girls
No lie I like meeting girls this way instead of out in public. Why? Because these working girls know the end goal and don't play hard to get LOL I just got into the game but have seen many Thai girls in the area and have built a relationship with a few. I'm no longer the guy asking them if can see you. They come to me asking if they can see me now and of course I won't charge them. Treat these girls right guys!
-
03-30-20 19:35 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 308Sakura KP
Sakura is a little on the older side, but great skills and a good time. I like it when they have Japanese girls from time to time. She actually lives in Japan. Not a Japanese girl who lives in the States. Would recommend.
-
03-30-20 17:00 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 25Sexy Diana
I saw sexy Diana not to long ago. She is sexy and has a nice body. Easy verification. She kept telling me to fuck her harder which really turned me on. I was there for an hour but wouldn't let me go LOL I love Thai women idk about why'all.
-
03-30-20 12:43 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 34Pretty sure it's 200/260.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 09:03 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes 35th St is open, I know from personal experience. Just because it was raided 6 years ago is no reason to avoid it now. Many places have been raided several times in the past 6 years and and are still operating as usual.
Originally Posted by Avadevinetits
[View Original Post]
I think you should go, try it out and write your 1st review.
Avg Joe.
-
03-28-20 13:43 #4279Regular Member

Posts: 5Also since lockdown it's only taking reservations right?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 18:52 #4278Regular Member

Posts: 335th Street xxx-xxx-7944 Any Reviews?
Anyone recently been to the place on 35th? Phone number ending in 7944. They seem to be the only Chinatown location posting ads since the corona shelter in place mandate. I want to try them but fearful as the location they host out of was raided back in 2014. But my model, raided once and you're going to forever be at a heightened risk to be raided again. 35th street! Give reviews!
-
03-26-20 11:33 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 468What is the pricing for 30/60?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 19:42 #4276Shill

Posts: 196It's good to have options. Angiela
Carly was busy, I figured I would spend some of the stimulus money I haven't received yet and schedule an appointment with the other option Angiela to say hi. Overall she is a solid option, that you won't regret. It is her goal to make sure you leave satisfied, whatever it takes. Repeatable.













Reply With Quote




