The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 978 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 1028 1078 1478 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Bingo

    That's exactly the prepaid card scam. "I need to make sure there is money on it because I've been scammed in the past with empty cards, so give me the card number so I can call and verify". You give it to her, she goes on a five minute shopping spree, and vanishes.

    There is no good reason an escort would prefer a card to cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall anyone posting a good experience after paying for part or all of services in advance, even a small deposit. While I'm sure it turns out OK in some cases, the risk of a scam is too high. There is no reason to do this. As for prepaid cards, she may tell you that you will give it to her when you get there, but more likely, she will ask you for the numbers before she gives you her exact address, and then disappear. Do not fall for this scam.

    But, the one in black does look hot!

    If any senior member has had success with prepaying, please share. I could be wrong.

  2. #12266

    There's going to be so much pent up cum in monger balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    I've been super careful having gone to the grocery store twice in the past 13 days. Found out I have Corona today. Suggest you all ought to lay low for a few weeks.
    This blows, I hope you get better.

    I know severely addicted mongers that haven't been in action for weeks since this started. Myself I'm over a month now with no action, honestly, I can be 100% sure my dick still works.

    Can you imagine the amount of pent up cum that will be released from monger balls once the floodgates open.

    I shudder to even think about it.

  3. #12265

    How did you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    I've been super careful having gone to the grocery store twice in the past 13 days. Found out I have Corona today. Suggest you all ought to lay low for a few weeks.
    I thought tests were in short supply, how were you diagnosed?

  4. #12264

    What were your symptoms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    North, whole foods. I actually feel pretty good. Way better than the flu. I'm thinking if I have it thousands do and don't know it.
    Did you get tested? I thought they were only testing severe cases?

  5. #12263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscp  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to the burbs of Chicago with a new job. I'm looking to experiment and try new things / people. I have been texting these two for a while anyone have any reviews or comments on either of them?

    The one in all black goes by Kate. And she is asking for payment via cash app to confirm booking before we meet up. I'm hesitant to send someone money without being there in person. But if anyone has experience with her and she is legit I'm game.

    And the other one is requesting a prepaid card which I would give to her when I get there.

    Just want to know if they are legit and any good?
    I don't recall anyone posting a good experience after paying for part or all of services in advance, even a small deposit. While I'm sure it turns out OK in some cases, the risk of a scam is too high. There is no reason to do this. As for prepaid cards, she may tell you that you will give it to her when you get there, but more likely, she will ask you for the numbers before she gives you her exact address, and then disappear. Do not fall for this scam.

    But, the one in black does look hot!

    If any senior member has had success with prepaying, please share. I could be wrong.

  6. #12262
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Italian bbw taking care of cock

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...782/2244347681

    Can someone impregnate this girl. I am kinda leery about the fact it's her first day posting. But after someone eats up her snatch. I will properly seed her cervix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 470AD54A-5297-4379-98DE-2951011CFFA9.jpeg‎  

  7. #12261
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    I've been super careful having gone to the grocery store twice in the past 13 days. Found out I have Corona today. Suggest you all ought to lay low for a few weeks.
    Ahh damn! Sorry to hear this. I hope you heal up soon. Keep us posted. This is definitely something else.

  8. #12260
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Another delicious ARAB girl

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...732/2178502514

    Can Some one take a plunge and leave a few sperm cells swimming by her cervix. It would be the best decision this side of heaven.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1436E599-7A2D-4FD3-9D8B-EDA0C535A3EF.jpeg‎  

  9. #12259
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear. What part of town?
    North, whole foods. I actually feel pretty good. Way better than the flu. I'm thinking if I have it thousands do and don't know it.

  10. #12258

    Get well

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    I've been super careful having gone to the grocery store twice in the past 13 days. Found out I have Corona today. Suggest you all ought to lay low for a few weeks.
    Sorry to hear about your condition, hope you recover quickly and safely from this. Also hope you have not seen any ladies lately and if you did please let them know.

    Best wishes to you.

  11. #12257
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Buddy has it too

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear. What part of town?
    Buddy has it too. Him and his wife. He was telling his wife has it too. Then I was driving and I saw Naperville fire extracting someone out of there house in a bunch of business with an air filter.

  12. #12256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    I've been super careful having gone to the grocery store twice in the past 13 days. Found out I have Corona today. Suggest you all ought to lay low for a few weeks.
    Sorry to hear. What part of town?

  13. #12255

    Odds are they have Corona

    I've been super careful having gone to the grocery store twice in the past 13 days. Found out I have Corona today. Suggest you all ought to lay low for a few weeks.

  14. #12254
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscp  [View Original Post]
    And she is asking for payment via cash app to confirm booking before we meet up.
    Money before hookup is a no-no.

    Cash App is a bad way to send, because the recipient sees your full name. Ditto Zelle.

  15. #12253
    This one is as fake as fake can be. Before LC started hiding comments, there were a bunch of callouts on there for fake pictures. There's clearly someone behind the ad, but it's not the person who is pictured. I don't understand how anyone goes for people using fake pics in the ad unless the real person looked that much better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape