Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 980 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 480 880 930 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 1030 1080 1480 ... LastLast
Results 14,686 to 14,700 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12237

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...cago/47992177/

    Don't know about this episode guys. She claims to be Mexican, now I was born central Mexico, I may not be 100% Mexican given my German father. I was there a week ago eating as man tacos and other Mexican delights; But something strikes me that you might get hoodwinked if you try this girl out for a spin. 127th and Ashland is a a real big Latino area. And this girl will prolly be Dominican, PR, or Brazilian next week. Some one give her a try.
    She's black as fuck.

  2. #12236
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Scam or delicious Mexican taco?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...cago/47992177/

    Don't know about this episode guys. She claims to be Mexican, now I was born central Mexico, I may not be 100% Mexican given my German father. I was there a week ago eating as man tacos and other Mexican delights; But something strikes me that you might get hoodwinked if you try this girl out for a spin. 127th and Ashland is a a real big Latino area. And this girl will prolly be Dominican, PR, or Brazilian next week. Some one give her a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FF7F60D7-D146-4CFA-B928-34643128EE3E.jpg‎  

  3. #12235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscp  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to the burbs of Chicago with a new job. I'm looking to experiment and try new things / people. I have been texting these two for a while anyone have any reviews or comments on either of them?

    The one in all black goes by Kate. And she is asking for payment via cash app to confirm booking before we meet up. I'm hesitant to send someone money without being there in person. But if anyone has experience with her and she is legit I'm game.

    And the other one is requesting a prepaid card which I would give to her when I get there.

    Just want to know if they are legit and any good?
    Here is how this goes. You find them on Tinder or other social media. They tell you that they really are over on Snapchat and give you their user name. They tell you if you buy their premium snapchat content that they also will do meet-ups. Typically their content is 'hot' and you find yourself going 'oh boy'. Little head is taking over and reaching for your wallet because they need a deposit or booking fee to reserve their time.

    Stick with the content or find a cam girl on Chaterbate that you like because this girl is NEVER going to meet up with your. DO NOT SEND A DEPOSIT OR BOOKING FEE. If you want to give your money away in these times sent it to the Red Cross or your local church, you will not have the dumb ass hangover doing that.

    BTW never pay for content unless it's from an established cam model on Chaterbate or MyFreeCams, both of which are free to start

  4. #12234
    Quote Originally Posted by Smdiw81  [View Original Post]
    200 half. 220 full, but msog not guaranteed.
    Thank you!

  5. #12233
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing her pretty regularly but the last two I've visited her I felt weird, like I was being watched or something. Something just didn't feel right. My last visit to her was about a month or ago but before that I was visiting her regularly for a long time. But before my last visit she disappeared, wasn't posting, respond to texts or calls and then finally after about 2-3 weeks I text to ask if she's available and she relies so we set up an appointment. I arrive at her location we start talking, I tell her it's been a while since, etc, so she tells me she was in the hospital for about 2 weeks because one night when she was leaving her in call location 2 guys jumped her, and pistol-whipped. I though that was crazy and asked her if she's okay and all that. I felt kinda Uncoftable when she told me that. But what ever I proceeded, she's always been goood. Always have good sessions with her. Talks dirty, into the session, nice big real tits, fat ass, pretty let's you do anything. After our session and after I took a shower she shows me a picture of her when she got "jumped" and wow was it bad. Her lip and was face was all bloody and bruised up. I was shocked when I she showed me. But as I stated above, the last two visits kinda felt odd and I felt like I was being watched. I noticed that whenever I arrive at her location I always see the same African American guy taking two dogs out for a walk. One day When my session ended and I was standing by the elevator I saw that guy get off on the same floor her unit is on. Could be a conindce or I'm just paranoid.

    Have any of you guys who visit her regularly felt something odd during your sessions or is it just me? She and her husband have been posting together lately. See ad https://chicago.rubratings.com/167073.
    Are there any better pics of this lady?

  6. #12232
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the typical rates at the YWSM agency? I'm back in Indiana right now but as soon as I'm back to Chicago I'd like to visit as their location is close to where I stay.
    200 half. 220 full, but msog not guaranteed.

  7. #12231
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I'm banging a BBW now too and is possible but have you seen the other providers he posted about? One was 390 lb and the other was meth looking addict around 50 but looking like 70 and prolly 90 lbs. He can get a hard on anything and puts us all to shame.
    Oh my god. This response was so funny my stomach hurt. Guys ultimately you can not tear up a BBW pussy. Shit is build Ford tough.

  8. #12230
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscp  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to the burbs of Chicago with a new job. I'm looking to experiment and try new things / people. I have been texting these two for a while anyone have any reviews or comments on either of them?

    The one in all black goes by Kate. And she is asking for payment via cash app to confirm booking before we meet up. I'm hesitant to send someone money without being there in person. But if anyone has experience with her and she is legit I'm game.

    And the other one is requesting a prepaid card which I would give to her when I get there.

    Just want to know if they are legit and any good?
    NEVER trust someone wanting money before you meet, what guarantee could you ever get from that? I have no idea who those are but you can google image search those pics to see if other ads have used them (major red flag), plus with ThE otheR site finally restored you can search their contact info to see if they have any reviews (I personally don't see anyone without their own personal site, it may be more costly but its worth it).

  9. #12229
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    How did you get to it?

    From her ad: "Description: 5'3" , 200 lbs. ".

    Holy fuck, how did you even find her holes? Is the old "roll her in flour and look for the wet spot" thing?

    Though really, the first question is: Why?



    I like eating both holes, too, but the chick has to be halfway decent looking.
    I'm banging a BBW now too and is possible but have you seen the other providers he posted about? One was 390 lb and the other was meth looking addict around 50 but looking like 70 and prolly 90 lbs. He can get a hard on anything and puts us all to shame.

  10. #12228

    Please Re-read your post

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing her pretty regularly but the last two I've visited her I felt weird, like I was being watched or something. Something just didn't feel right. My last visit to her was about a month or ago but before that I was visiting her regularly for a long time. But before my last visit she disappeared, wasn't posting, respond to texts or calls and then finally after about 2-3 weeks I text to ask if she's available and she relies so we set up an appointment. I arrive at her location we start talking, I tell her it's been a while since, etc, so she tells me she was in the hospital for about 2 weeks because one night when she was leaving her in call location 2 guys jumped her, and pistol-whipped. I though that was crazy and asked her if she's okay and all that. I felt kinda Uncoftable when she told me that. But what ever I proceeded, she's always been goood. Always have good sessions with her. Talks dirty, into the session, nice big real tits, fat ass, pretty let's you do anything. After our session and after I took a shower she shows me a picture of her when she got "jumped" and wow was it bad. Her lip and was face was all bloody and bruised up. I was shocked when I she showed me. But as I stated above, the last two visits kinda felt odd and I felt like I was being watched. I noticed that whenever I arrive at her location I always see the same African American guy taking two dogs out for a walk. One day When my session ended and I was standing by the elevator I saw that guy get off on the same floor her unit is on. Could be a conindce or I'm just paranoid.

    Have any of you guys who visit her regularly felt something odd during your sessions or is it just me? She and her husband have been posting together lately. See ad https://chicago.rubratings.com/167073.
    Jesus Christ, read your post over. She has a husband. WTF. Possibly another pimp as well?

    Dude, get out of this situation pronto and never go back. You're not being paranoid enough!

  11. #12227

    How did you get to it?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/47771978/

    I started off eating her pussy.
    ......
    she was into it, relaxing her anal walls to make sure my tongue was buried deep. I think I hit another chamber with my tounge.
    How did you get to it?

    From her ad: "Description: 5'3" , 200 lbs. ".

    Holy fuck, how did you even find her holes? Is the old "roll her in flour and look for the wet spot" thing?

    Though really, the first question is: Why?

    I like eating both holes, too, but the chick has to be halfway decent looking.

  12. #12226

    Georgina 34 DDD

    So I've been seeing her pretty regularly but the last two I've visited her I felt weird, like I was being watched or something. Something just didn't feel right. My last visit to her was about a month or ago but before that I was visiting her regularly for a long time. But before my last visit she disappeared, wasn't posting, respond to texts or calls and then finally after about 2-3 weeks I text to ask if she's available and she relies so we set up an appointment. I arrive at her location we start talking, I tell her it's been a while since, etc, so she tells me she was in the hospital for about 2 weeks because one night when she was leaving her in call location 2 guys jumped her, and pistol-whipped. I though that was crazy and asked her if she's okay and all that. I felt kinda Uncoftable when she told me that. But what ever I proceeded, she's always been goood. Always have good sessions with her. Talks dirty, into the session, nice big real tits, fat ass, pretty let's you do anything. After our session and after I took a shower she shows me a picture of her when she got "jumped" and wow was it bad. Her lip and was face was all bloody and bruised up. I was shocked when I she showed me. But as I stated above, the last two visits kinda felt odd and I felt like I was being watched. I noticed that whenever I arrive at her location I always see the same African American guy taking two dogs out for a walk. One day When my session ended and I was standing by the elevator I saw that guy get off on the same floor her unit is on. Could be a conindce or I'm just paranoid.

    Have any of you guys who visit her regularly felt something odd during your sessions or is it just me? She and her husband have been posting together lately. See ad https://chicago.rubratings.com/167073.

  13. #12225

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I saw this girls ad pop up a few days ago and I'm on the way to TOFTT. Kinda nervous because her reviews are disabled, and just wondering if anyone else has seen her with good or bad results. PM's are fine.

    Thanks,

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/161451
    So I saw her today and she's real. Very gorgeous Columbian girl with a great body. Massage was ok and a nice L1 finish. Her add says upgrades available but I didn't ask this time. Damage was 2 for hr. I'll definitely repeat just because of how hot I thought she was. Nice clean discreet incall on a busy street.

  14. #12224

    New to town

    I just moved to the burbs of Chicago with a new job. I'm looking to experiment and try new things / people. I have been texting these two for a while anyone have any reviews or comments on either of them?

    The one in all black goes by Kate. And she is asking for payment via cash app to confirm booking before we meet up. I'm hesitant to send someone money without being there in person. But if anyone has experience with her and she is legit I'm game.

    And the other one is requesting a prepaid card which I would give to her when I get there.

    Just want to know if they are legit and any good?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CE685261-B684-4A9F-A779-F28C1B1FB8C3.jpg‎   44CC5B3B-3F8C-403E-8815-A02534DE209C.jpg‎  

  15. #12223

    Anabelle from MA at one point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    That looks like awfully like Anabelle from MA (when she was briefly working there). If so, then I can tell you that she's legit. One of my ATFs. Hot slender body, easy conversation, and hot pussy and GFE kisser.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape