Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 9918
-
03-25-20 16:06 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 222Words of wisdom. I have only been doing this for 20 years give or take, but I do not want to think about how much money I have wasted on 9's and 10's and gotten nothing over very limited in return. Some women are beauty queens and we wonder why they do this; they do this because a famous man once said "There's a sucker born every minute" I lump myself in that category sometimes.
Originally Posted by VannilaStash
[View Original Post]
I have been lucky enough to keep a few regulars on the side that I use when I feel the need, some for dinner and a overnight out others for a fun hour or so.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
P.S.
No shaking hands, boobs yes not hands
-
03-25-20 15:48 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 1048My Opinion on all of them
This is my opinion on any girl who is hyped on here. Usually the "hot" ones are not really all that hot. They are simply not dogs. I find myself going for the thorough girls who only charge 40-60-100. I have a few of these who I see regularly. Never would I see a local provider for 100+. I'm a bargain hunter locally. Maybe on vacation. To try something new I'll spend some $. But locally, the Hannahs, Alicias, starlitts are all just selling the dream without having the talent of initiative to back it up with real performance.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 15:01 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 71Disappointments
Been doing this for more than 40 years and the disappointments outweigh the good encounters 100 to 1 pretty bad odds that's why when I find someone good I stick with them and see them regularly or semi regularly. I do stray and see other providers because you always think the grass is greener on the other side. Can't tell you how many times I walked away from an encounter and thought to my self what a wast of money that was. Would have been better off flushing it down the toilet at least I would have had the satisfaction of seeing it swirl down the drain.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 12:34 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 207Emilio. Link?
EmilioHA. When you give your reviews please post a link if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 09:35 #2579Regular Member

Posts: 2Any review on these girls?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...w/860238236865
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/661938900548
Any feedback greatly appreciated. Please feel free to PM as well. Thanks.
-
03-25-20 06:29 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 54[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
03-25-20 06:13 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 115All good
I'm not repeating either. Her service is definitely not up to par for her contribution request. I guess my opinion may be skewed because of all the disappointments lately. Let's put it this way. I suppose I was grading on a scale comparing her looks to the slew of not so cute providers that are flooding stg.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
Stay safe. Appreciate the updates and reports.
-
03-24-20 22:59 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 213Well I guess you might be right in that sense, you didn't specify MA only LOL! However, that girl Ashley was from MA but just preferred to host in Providence far away from home on the weekends. Unfortunately she's not around anymore and there's not much out there nowadays. I still maintained what I said earlier though, and I would not go back to see the Naughty Blonde unless there is a change in level of service which is highly unlikely. By the way there is no beef bro, was just giving my honest opinion.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 21:19 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 54Eeh that blonde Starlit
I just saw her this morning. It was just boring, lame uninterested sex. On her part. I had to get myself hard. Because she said, " I don't give head. " She did let me rub up though against her cute body. She let me rub my dick up against her nice ass. So I have to at least give her that much. For a small dose of credit. After that encounter with her. And I noticed how he really overhyped those ones. That he raved about. And by the way she gave me some spew about this Corona Epidemic. Said for now on she's charging $200 and up. For full sex and her good time. Stay away from paying these greedy prices. To ones who are not worth it. And this cute ass provider is not worth it. Ass may be cute. And body / face. But not the service, you get. For the steep price this Starlit ho charges. Do you guys who are so easily satisfied have any real value? For the bread your spending.
-
03-24-20 19:45 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 115No beef bro
I should have been more specific. How about a provider who isn't out of state or didn't move away?
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 10:49 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 328Robin from Oxford
Robin is an independent woman that does not need or want anyone to handle her. I find it very hard to believe that she would have a pimp. Are you sure that she wasn't goofing on you?
.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 08:09 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 222I have to agree on this one. I saw her recently and she is a beautiful girl, nice face clean body. But the rules she has are way to strict. No BBBJ, NO BJ just basic sex. Cute and makes the right noises but. Will not see again.
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
Which is sad since I kinda liked her looks.
-
03-24-20 07:43 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 174Starlit aka Naughty Blondie
I agree 100%. I went to see her a while back after seeing a couple of positive reviews and was thoroughly disappointed. She has a nice ass and that is it. Everything else about her is not worth the price she's asking for. She wouldn't do BBBJ or even a CBJ for that matter, which is completely unacceptable. I got her into K9 and finished that way, but she was on her phone for the majority of the time. I would never repeat with this one, but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 00:26 #2570Regular Member

Posts: 3Why is she bad news?
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 22:44 #2569Regular Member

Posts: 3I did and I still can't find any info hence the post. Can you elaborate on why she's bad news?
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






