Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 662 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2568

    Robin from Oxford

    Are you talking about Robin from Oxford? She told me as of recently that she was being handled by a pimp now. She had new rules for services.

    I used to show up at her house and give her a half ounce of weed and we would fuck two to three times. I would explode BBFS all the rounds. Her pussy was tight and pussy area looked like a younger woman's. However, the final couple of sessions just didn't do it for me. I could tell after not wanting to fuck her on round 2.

    She was a bit awkward in the sack. Almost autistic. But, she could take a pounding.

    She claims she has a pimp now. 150+ for the session, all covered. No thanks.

    She's around though.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of trying to hook up with Robin again and was wondering if anyone had had any luck with her lately? I know she's not everyone's favorite but she has come thru for me in the past. Let me know if there have been any recent visits.

  2. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnpop808  [View Original Post]
    That's Skye, she's bad news. Do a little research in the forum and you will find answers.

  3. #2566

    Any reviews on these girl?


  4. #2565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Bro I believed you

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    LOL that's an easy one. I can name a few like Mandy in Providence who is excellent, there was another one named Ashley also in Providence who used to work out of a classy hotel there and I heard was a friend of Priscilla, that girl was really gorgeous and I mean it ,super gorgeous brunette with very long dark silky hair and she was sexier, plus was for only 140 hh. I think she probably moved out of states now but anyways my point is that Naughty blonde or Starlit (whatever) is not all that, plus she wants 170 for lame service. No offense but you guys kinda contributed to that hike in donation when these ladies are expecting more and more for less and less service. Anyways to each their own.
    Most of these girls that ask for $100 qv don't deserve it one bit. And now they got the nerve to spike their price as if they the shit.

  5. #2564

    Starlit

    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Challenge you to come up with a hotter provider that isn't asking exorbitant fees.
    Again I'm not saying she is not pretty but not like smoking hot like some are saying. She does have a sexy body (I never disagree with u) . That's it. Service wise, forget it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 201BA6EA-98ED-48E8-84E8-89175566EEFF.jpg‎  

  6. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    On STG Worcester. You will find your answers.
    I've searched, "hmmm. We have nothing for you, blah blah blah".

  7. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Challenge you to come up with a hotter provider that isn't asking exorbitant fees.
    LOL that's an easy one. I can name a few like Mandy in Providence who is excellent, there was another one named Ashley also in Providence who used to work out of a classy hotel there and I heard was a friend of Priscilla, that girl was really gorgeous and I mean it ,super gorgeous brunette with very long dark silky hair and she was sexier, plus was for only 140 hh. I think she probably moved out of states now but anyways my point is that Naughty blonde or Starlit (whatever) is not all that, plus she wants 170 for lame service. No offense but you guys kinda contributed to that hike in donation when these ladies are expecting more and more for less and less service. Anyways to each their own.

  8. #2561

    Respectfully disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Well I can tell you this folks, she is not bad looking but she is definitely not that pretty. She does have a nice body though. She is definitely business like, she expects 170 hh for everything covered. She is a bait and switch, and clearly show signs of demons. One thing for sure I won't go back to see her despite how good her body looks. At least not for 170 hh.
    By the way if she ever agrees to Greek with u through text,dont fall for it cuz she will try to have u see her gf instead,once u get there.
    Challenge you to come up with a hotter provider that isn't asking exorbitant fees.

  9. #2560

    Search. Starrlitt

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link or photo, or #?
    On STG Worcester. You will find your answers.

  10. #2559

    Starlit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Is the ass fat on this one or firm and toned?
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Who?? Any other helpful information as to how to find this provider would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Young blonde petite with probably one of the nicest asses I've seen on a provider period you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
    Posts on stg
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    "Sexiest blonde in Fitchburg" Is that your gal?
    Anyone have a link or photo, or #?

  11. #2558

    Robin

    I was thinking of trying to hook up with Robin again and was wondering if anyone had had any luck with her lately? I know she's not everyone's favorite but she has come thru for me in the past. Let me know if there have been any recent visits.

  12. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Young blonde petite with probably one of the nicest asses I've seen on a provider period you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
    Posts on stg
    LOL. Well I can tell you this folks, she is not bad looking but she is definitely not that pretty. She does have a nice body though. She is definitely business like, she expects 170 hh for everything covered. She is a bait and switch, and clearly show signs of demons. One thing for sure I won't go back to see her despite how good her body looks. At least not for 170 hh.
    By the way if she ever agrees to Greek with u through text,don’t fall for it cuz she will try to have u see her gf instead,once u get there.

  13. #2556

    Starlit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Young blonde petite with probably one of the nicest asses I've seen on a provider period you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
    Posts on stg
    Is the ass fat on this one or firm and toned?

  14. #2555

    More ads to watch out for. To beware of.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...m/644055893214

    The ones that keep talking about how they squirt. Says how, "I Squirt when I Cum. " On their ad title. And they go on and on about it. In their ad description. This ad says Vernon Hill. So now they switched it up from Kelly Sq. To Vernon Hill. Which is the same general area, by the way. Also there's now a cute looking dirty blonde haired gal. That they are advertising. Hope you guys know, you will NOT meet that girl. If you go there and fall for this scam. Once again same sketchy 978-3x0 number. You contact the number and they will avoid you, hearing their voice. Immediately send you a text, that they don't talk. "Texts only. " Right after they click you off, as it keeps ringing. Stay safe guys from these type of ads. And DON'T ever go there. Unless you want to get their address, way ahead of time. Fake like your going. But then go way off schedule. Way way later at another time. To scout out their address, they gave you. And see what's up. Of if anyone is out lurking around, their apartment. Guarantee NONE of those girls advertised, are really there. Like this one for example.

  15. #2554

    Lady from Westboro

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/260018404061

    She speaks Greek, she took a while to warm up to it but after 20 minutes or so it was decent. I don't think I'd repeat, she's nice enough but Greek was really what I was looking for and it just wasn't the way I wanted. I'd rate it 6. 8 out of 10. Also, she does have a lot of scabs all on her body which was a huge turn off. She did do as promised though so I can't knock her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape