Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 9918
-
03-23-20 21:55 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 1048Robin from Oxford
Are you talking about Robin from Oxford? She told me as of recently that she was being handled by a pimp now. She had new rules for services.
I used to show up at her house and give her a half ounce of weed and we would fuck two to three times. I would explode BBFS all the rounds. Her pussy was tight and pussy area looked like a younger woman's. However, the final couple of sessions just didn't do it for me. I could tell after not wanting to fuck her on round 2.
She was a bit awkward in the sack. Almost autistic. But, she could take a pounding.
She claims she has a pimp now. 150+ for the session, all covered. No thanks.
She's around though.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:10 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 213That's Skye, she's bad news. Do a little research in the forum and you will find answers.
Originally Posted by Mtnpop808
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 19:47 #2566Regular Member

Posts: 3Any reviews on these girl?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/195204227205
Thanks in advance.
-
03-23-20 19:10 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 4544Bro I believed you
Most of these girls that ask for $100 qv don't deserve it one bit. And now they got the nerve to spike their price as if they the shit.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 19:05 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 213Starlit
Again I'm not saying she is not pretty but not like smoking hot like some are saying. She does have a sexy body (I never disagree with u) . That's it. Service wise, forget it.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 17:08 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 502I've searched, "hmmm. We have nothing for you, blah blah blah".
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 15:59 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 213LOL that's an easy one. I can name a few like Mandy in Providence who is excellent, there was another one named Ashley also in Providence who used to work out of a classy hotel there and I heard was a friend of Priscilla, that girl was really gorgeous and I mean it ,super gorgeous brunette with very long dark silky hair and she was sexier, plus was for only 140 hh. I think she probably moved out of states now but anyways my point is that Naughty blonde or Starlit (whatever) is not all that, plus she wants 170 for lame service. No offense but you guys kinda contributed to that hike in donation when these ladies are expecting more and more for less and less service. Anyways to each their own.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 15:40 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 115Respectfully disagree
Challenge you to come up with a hotter provider that isn't asking exorbitant fees.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 15:38 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 115Search. Starrlitt
On STG Worcester. You will find your answers.
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 13:02 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 53Starlit
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
Anyone have a link or photo, or #?
Originally Posted by OrlLovr69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 08:16 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 175Robin
I was thinking of trying to hook up with Robin again and was wondering if anyone had had any luck with her lately? I know she's not everyone's favorite but she has come thru for me in the past. Let me know if there have been any recent visits.
-
03-23-20 06:46 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 213LOL. Well I can tell you this folks, she is not bad looking but she is definitely not that pretty. She does have a nice body though. She is definitely business like, she expects 170 hh for everything covered. She is a bait and switch, and clearly show signs of demons. One thing for sure I won't go back to see her despite how good her body looks. At least not for 170 hh.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
By the way if she ever agrees to Greek with u through text,don’t fall for it cuz she will try to have u see her gf instead,once u get there.
-
03-23-20 04:39 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 160Starlit
Is the ass fat on this one or firm and toned?
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 20:54 #2555Banned Member

Posts: 968More ads to watch out for. To beware of.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...m/644055893214
The ones that keep talking about how they squirt. Says how, "I Squirt when I Cum. " On their ad title. And they go on and on about it. In their ad description. This ad says Vernon Hill. So now they switched it up from Kelly Sq. To Vernon Hill. Which is the same general area, by the way. Also there's now a cute looking dirty blonde haired gal. That they are advertising. Hope you guys know, you will NOT meet that girl. If you go there and fall for this scam. Once again same sketchy 978-3x0 number. You contact the number and they will avoid you, hearing their voice. Immediately send you a text, that they don't talk. "Texts only. " Right after they click you off, as it keeps ringing. Stay safe guys from these type of ads. And DON'T ever go there. Unless you want to get their address, way ahead of time. Fake like your going. But then go way off schedule. Way way later at another time. To scout out their address, they gave you. And see what's up. Of if anyone is out lurking around, their apartment. Guarantee NONE of those girls advertised, are really there. Like this one for example.
-
03-22-20 19:00 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 157Lady from Westboro
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/260018404061
She speaks Greek, she took a while to warm up to it but after 20 minutes or so it was decent. I don't think I'd repeat, she's nice enough but Greek was really what I was looking for and it just wasn't the way I wanted. I'd rate it 6. 8 out of 10. Also, she does have a lot of scabs all on her body which was a huge turn off. She did do as promised though so I can't knock her.










Reply With Quote




