Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Lowell
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 143
-
06-02-20 18:50 #53Banned Member

Posts: 128Skatar
I like your report about you getting arrested. Love your honesty LOL. Hope you find another hooker to rub your fat belly you can confide in.
-
04-05-20 10:33 #52Senior Member

Posts: 2099HubBat
Hey HubBat, don't know who's worse you or JJ, you both keep adding & changing your handles which is what trolls on here do. I have HubBat on block, if Soluopoganap is going to replace HubBat I'll block that handle also, course it looks like I'll have to block JJ as a lot of his BS posts copies & responds to your BS.
.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
On another note: seen Jen by CJs & her face looks like hell, she either got into a fight or the drugs are taking a hell of a toll on her.
I know her BF was murdered awhile back & see her around here & there, but doesn't seem to be working.
Did a date once with her a long time ago & would repeat but again she never seems to be working, anyone else have any recent info on her?
-
04-03-20 12:28 #51Senior Member

Posts: 193Hubat the woman beater
Hey woman beater, why not just meet up, oh I forgot you are a complete coward. Lmao.
I told you, if you ever want to know who I am we can meet in person. You keep calling out and describing the wrong guy. LOL.
You should stop writing about this guy and just meet up. You pay the girls for information and they take your money and laugh at you!. LOL can save some money loser and inbox me and be a man and open your inbox and this all could be settled. You being a woman beating rapist, I doubt it will ever happen. Can't wait for some more stolen pics you post. Hahahahaha.
-
03-31-20 18:44 #50Senior Member

Posts: 193Hubat the retard! LOL
You are literally too stupid to argue with, I do feel sorry for the guy you are discribing. LOL.
Last time retard, no grandpa here my woman beater friend. Definitely no kids! Never studied abroad. Lmao I told you, you pathetic loser, you had the opportunity to meet me in person, you chose not too, because you are a coward! You are the only loser I heard of that SW's actually turn you down. Hahahahaha Shit Cynthia, the fat gross Ho moved across the country to get away from you. Listen, your fake stories are amusing, even your pics of girls that you have to steal off their Facebook pages are funny. Just stop beating and raping the girls. Just pay them and go about your day....You should of stolen some better pics of the Mickey chick..lol
-
03-29-20 14:18 #49Senior Member

Posts: 193Hubat the loser!. LOL
The clown is back! Claims he is in Cali making millions with his rap career. Lmao.
Yet here he is posting on the Lowell page. Keeps clogging up the page with more stolen pics off a fat gross HO's page who broke his little heart. Hahahahaha.
Just stop beating up girls and trying to rape them, just pay them and leave them alone. Still no pics of Mickey? Big surprise! You are a pathetic loser, who just tells stories and never actually adds anything to this page.
-
03-29-20 12:18 #48Banned Member

Posts: 307Justajohn
This is the last message I'm leaving you grandpa. I don't want you to have a myocardial infarction over there because you're crying over my posts and because Cynthia didn't add your new Facebook page and she likes soul food instead of Greek salad.
Everything you and her and her dusty orange is the new black mom say about me is true. And your right I wasted money trying to find out who you are. I gave that ho konstantina a hundred 3 dollar bills yesterday and still came up with nothing. Damn. I wish I was an engineer like you and studied abroad and was married and abandoned my kids. That's the best life ever. Deadbeats rule the world.
But honestly I wish you Cynthia your kids and wife plus Cynthia deadbeat mom the best. I even wish those who believe everything they hear about me the best. I know I'm like 5% of the population who uses logic and knowledge to form my own conclusions and opinions instead of being sheep with a herd mentality.
Right now I'm focused on my passions of writing music comedy art mathematics philosophy religion and family. And just to let you know I never hit Cynthia. She attacked me stole from me lied about me got me falsely arrested plus threw stuff at my car and I forgave her. I still forgive her even though I'm exposing her. She was abused as a child and I was too. But I'm going to change the world grandpa. Even ladybugs 🐞 love me. Take care you guys.
Oh and make sure you obeeycynthia and her prison mom and all these hoes. And you will because that's who you worship. Bye bye grandpa.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeo_YrEPlxE
-
03-28-20 08:01 #47Senior Member

Posts: 193Not a phony. LOL
I am not a phony like you! You can ask people on here if I have video or not, I have actually shown people on here plenty of the videos I have of girls. You post links of fat Cynthia and her pimp f* You have zero video of any girl that YOU made. You talk all this ridiculous but only steal pics off of girls Facebook pages. Let's see the pics of Mickey you have!. Hahahahaha real pics, of her naked and not just pics stolen from her Facebook.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
Just pay the girls for sex, please stop beating them up and are* them. I am not friends with Cynthia (the Ho that broke your heart. Hahahahaha) or her retarded mother. Still know idea who I am, not Greek or a grandpa and definitely no kids, you payed the girls a lot of money trying to find out who I am, you got ripped off. LOL you have your chance to meet me in person, you were scared and chose not to.
-
03-27-20 20:23 #46Regular Member

Posts: 6Currently
About all I can offer right now.
Still won't get me a Ling referral.
-
03-27-20 12:35 #45Banned Member

Posts: 307Jj is back
You are right I have "know" idea of who you are and I'm a woman beating loser ever since your handler aka pimp Cynthia told you that. The court was wrong. I'm not innocent I'm guilty because you and Cynthia are gods and goddesses and we are wrong for disputing against you 2 and having our own opinions. Tell me when you 2 are getting married. I will send you gold frankincense and myrrh like they did the son of Mary. Let me know ok? And sorry. Next time I see you I will kiss your feet like you do Cynthia her mom and both of their aszzzzwhole. You know them Greeks love azzzzwhole. But happy hunting brah. Wish you the best. Oh and post some pics of gabby sukn ya dik. You said she let you film right? Let's see them LOL. I have a microscope handy LOL bye bye grandpa I beat charges like rocky oh but he's Italian you Greek LOL.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
Oh and I thought you wasn't going to respond anymore LOL truth hurts huh? #truestory so message lenee and Cynthia like you always do you puppet on a string LOL I got proof for everything I "spew" unlike you do that's why I beat charges like rocky LOL so upload some proof but you won't just be a good Greek slave to these hoes LOL and abandon your kids like a simp. Bye grandpa.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKetRqS2bp8
-
03-23-20 11:06 #44Senior Member

Posts: 193Cynthia
More pics of Cynthia and a ridiculous rant, who would ever believe it. Hahahahaha.
You still have know idea who I am, even after paying girls to find out. LOL keep stalking Cynthia you f. Woman beating loser! Feel bad for the girls in Cali, hope they figure out you are dangerous (well to girls anyway. Lmao), loser who has to beat and are. Women. Bye loser and have fun telling you lies!! Hahahahaha.
-
03-16-20 22:58 #43Banned Member

Posts: 307Han yolo
Aka shiney aka jjisback aka just a John you need to stop studying my posts and stop worrying about me and what I post and don't call me bro. Your just mad because I exposed you and ya fave ***** Cynthia. You said she's been gone over a year and it's obviously a lie like yours and her whole life. Like I said I'm not scared of any of you and you won't silence me ok you little ho-azz-lickn simp. I'm living my life in Cali baby while you simps crying about my posts because you message Cynthia everyday and your her puppets and she ignores you simps. You don't excite her like us blacks who rap LOL. But I'm a rebel like bob Marley haaaanh. And you mad she love the bbc and not your Greek salad. It's ok tho. You will find another hooker to bang you with her strap on LOL. Bye bye cry babies lmao.
Originally Posted by HanYolo1988
[View Original Post]
And don't "deme" me ok. I know you scared to walk down Appleton street at midnight and then down westford street. Cynthia got more heart than you simps LOL bye bye grandpa and I've walked down many a ghetto from anacostia Washington DC to Flatbush NY and even Lowell you simp cry baby pussycats LOL.
Oh and here's some shots from her new porn scene you can masturbate to LOL I saw you begging her to add you on her fb but she didn't. Only her mom did but she a dusty old crackhead ho who did 15 plus years in prison and wants to compete with her own daughter she abandoned like you abandoned your daughters grandpa. You going to talk to me about character? You're just a character like Cynthia and her dead beat mom. I'd die for what I believe in. You simps just a herd mentality while I'm free baby. LOL. You all wanted me locked up on some false charges but I'm free baby. Eating home cooked meals bissshes. What's the worst you can do to me simps? Kill me? LOL I'm going to die anyways LOL bye bye haters. And I'm ready like Bradley on my sublime shhhh daddy got a new 45 haaaaanh.
But honestly have a nice day and don't think you can control me ok. Cynthia controls you not me. I went to court and beat all them charges she and you (her personal azzzz lickers) accused me of. She didn't tell you that huh simp? LOL because your her puppet she manipulated while I'm free eating home cooked meals basically consisting of steak lobster and shrimp. Can't forget cheese LOL and I'm cheesing on you simps LOL you all on her fb Lkn her aszzz. Puppets. But she bumping my music bisssh LOL not your Greek shhhhhhhhh LOL new music coming soon haaaanh on some sublime shhhhh.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZeUL4fRyk
Rest In Peace Bradley. And deme me if you want to see daddy's new 45. LOL I'm talking about the record you snitches LOL.
-
03-15-20 02:01 #42Senior Member

Posts: 31Cynthia
You need to stop studying math and study some English, bro.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 19:51 #41Banned Member

Posts: 307Oh and if anybody
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
03-05-20 12:14 #40Banned Member

Posts: 307Over a year ago
Hmmm Cynthia moved in July of last year. You and jj aka shiney aka justajohn are absolutely right she moved over a year ago. And unlike you (even though you're all the same person) I do what I want and I don't sell my soul for pussy and I'm not scared of none of why'all. She lied and said I hit her and you all believe her like that girl said Kobe raped her but I went to court because she pressed charges and I beat them all like rocky LOL #truestory. I'm innocent no matter how much you and her hate to see me free and eating lobster and shrimp LOL. Why'all some haters. Now run back and tell her that because we all know you Facebook message her but she still loves my dik more than any of you simps LOL. Had that bisssh cooking me dinner. And drawing me love pics. Now I'm going to go study some math because I'm not as good at it as all of you. But I think with my little head and why'all think with your big one Greek Socrates. Over a year ago lmao https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5vw4ajnWGA.
Originally Posted by HanYolo1988
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 23:24 #39Senior Member

Posts: 31Cynthia
Why the fuck are we still talkin about Cynthia after she moved over a year ago? This is ridiculous and borderline retarded behavior. Get help, get seen, get laid, get the fuck out of here. I'm so happy you're moving to Cali. Just get the fuck out. Grow the fuck up and move on. God fucking dammit.











Reply With Quote




