Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 7496
-
04-05-20 09:20 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 200How much donation does Karen cost? She got a phone or nah?
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 08:16 #5785Banned Member

Posts: 128Kay
Picked up WSW called Kay today. She looked good until she got in my car.
She had bruises on her face and started crying. Was going to tell her to get out but I felt sad.
Told me she got robbed, beaten and raped by a John in a red car. An older white guy with gray hair.
Was going to let her go but she begged for a date so got a nice BBBJ for 30 and gave her an extra 30 because I'm a teddy bear.
Have her fb and Snapchat if anybody wants it.
-
04-05-20 07:01 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 193Karen
Ran into Karen this morning, made plans to see her later tonight. Pretty face, long black hair and dark eyes. She is a thick girl with a fat ass! Not fat though. Good BBBJ and FS is great.
Has anyone have any pics of Cynthia? Haven't seen any on here for a while. LOL I heard she fled half way across the country because she is being stalked! Some monger beat her up real bad, even got arrested for it. I guess it was this little fat black dude.
-
04-03-20 16:25 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 193Crystal
Picked her up by Jays but also see her by DDs.
Originally Posted by Babbloo100
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 15:36 #5782Banned Member

Posts: 307Yikes is right
I agree with you downtown LOL but jj will fuk anything LOL he's like Mikey from the tv commercial. He'll eat anything. I'm glad I blocked him. The board is a lot clearer now instead of all his complaints LOL. Hope I don't be a grumpy old grandpa like him. Too bad he can't get pics or videos. Maybe he wouldn't be so grumpy LOL. Glad he's blocked. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 12:16 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 193Broken-hearted!. LOL
WOW! We all get Cynthia broke your little heart, but enough already! The countless pics you steal from her (and other girls) Facebook page is just absolutely pathetic at this point. You make all these claims about being with girls and how you have pics and video, but it’s all a lie. Just try to leave this clown a message, his box is shut off. LOL. Cynthia, Cynthia,Cynthia!!!
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
Do I win your contest? The two pics you posted were of that chick Mickey (also stolen from Her Facebook page. LOL). Have you actually been with any of the girls or just make it up as you go. LOL.
-
04-03-20 09:58 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 136Where did you find her bro
Where did you find her bro in Lowell, can you tell me exact location.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 01:33 #5779Banned Member

Posts: 307Michelle
She used to live on Phillips street.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Still waiting on that video of gabby lmao.
-
04-02-20 17:20 #5778Banned Member

Posts: 942I'm just spoiled. I have had sex with hundreds of very hot girls. So when I seen gabbys pictures I was like I just can't do it bro LOL. She looks like the Exorcist girl.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 16:22 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 193Crystal
Picked up Crystal this afternoon in the rain. She was wearing black pants and a white hoodie. She has long brown hair, a little chubby but has a pretty face. BBBJ for 30.
Gabby, not great looking and has gone downhill but YIKES? You not picking up a dime and getting everything for 20. Just saying she is still best bang for your buck. LOL.
-
04-01-20 20:01 #5776Banned Member

Posts: 942Her pictures on fb. Scared the living shit out of. Me. Yikes!
Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 18:28 #5775Senior Member

Posts: 200Any advice how to find her? Someone mentioned Facebook awhile ago, but not sure how that'll work, just shoot her a msg?
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 18:17 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 193Gabby
Picked up Gabby today, still a great deal. 20 for BBBJ and FS.
-
04-01-20 10:39 #5773Banned Member

Posts: 307Damn
No guesses? Church mouse quiet? LOL. It's OK. I'm cooling like a fat white dude in a nirvana t shirt.
Heard from my sources Sophie not coming to Boston.
Anybody know the ho in the pic?
She's UTR like x Wray haaanh.
When the quarantine is over I will be back in town so we can link up mang.
Damn I miss justajohn.
I hope he's OK.
When I get back holla at me don't https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0IUR4gkPIE.
-
03-30-20 20:46 #5772Banned Member

Posts: 307Has anybody
Heard from justajohn3051 lately? If so tell him to check his messages. I hope he's OK. This site surely misses him.
Anybody know who the 1st two pix? Win a prize if right LOL.
Happy hunting.










Reply With Quote





