The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 789 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 839 889 1289 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13006

    Natalie

    Anyone seen classy Natalie?. She dropped her rate to 400.

  2. #13005

    Wtf!

    Crazy times people and I don't mean crazy-good! This old guy is getting home delivery, the whole world has gone crazy with this virus.

    BG, PLAY SAFE, have fun, give and get respect, do your research, find some crazy-good and TPHFB!

  3. #13004
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoRico  [View Original Post]
    So I've been searching for a regular BBBJCIM provider and found a couple potentials.

    Saw an ad on StG for one that looked promising. Couldn't find anything on her in the forums but I felt like she was legit.

    Well, she is real. Her name is Ashley. She quoted. 6 for QV and. 9 for hhr.

    She is located on the West side. She asked if carplay was okay. It ended up being in her driveway, but the street was quiet and dark at night. It was easy to keep an eye out on the surroundings.

    She was decent. My only complaint is that she asked for an additional. 2 to let the girls out. I declined. She said that rates go down with repeat visits.

    I would probably repeat, but will continue my search until I find something better. If you gents have any recommendations, I would appreciate it!

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...y/199721298203
    I was always curious about this one, but never pulled the trigger. She had mixed reviews back in the day.

    I was in the same boat I had lost touch with a regular of mine who was my go to for BBBJ / CIM. I might have try her out.

  4. #13003
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #13002

    Am available text me now on 3174994332

    Goes by Ashley. Reviews on EB were dubious but went ahead. Got an address of Hampton near keystone crossing. Upon arrival wanted cash app deposit. Went back and forth but passed eventually. I suppose they always get one to bite! I did once when I first started.

  6. #13001
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a wave of new ads and providers are popping up everywhere. I guess with all the recent closures, the ladies are going to make money. Happy hunting!!
    Where? I just thumbed through a bunch of ad sites and it all looks like the same old shit.

  7. #13000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Outstanding provider

    Just saw this provider this evening. She's petite with a more than reasonable donation rate. It seems like she always had a smile on her face during our hour-long session. A perfect ending to a day in which my former regular stole from me in order to get a new tattoo. Here's the link of my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/47655371/

    BFDeal.

  8. #12999

    Was just going to post the same

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a wave of new ads and providers are popping up everywhere. I guess with all the recent closures, the ladies are going to make money. Happy hunting!!
    Lots of new girls on STG it seems. They apparently know what will make them money. It will only serve to increase supply and bring down rates you'd think.

  9. #12998
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    DI Amber

    Anyone had experience with the new girl yet? I'm interested in trying her out and wanted to know what you guys thought.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/amber/

  10. #12997

    New Wave

    Looks like a wave of new ads and providers are popping up everywhere. I guess with all the recent closures, the ladies are going to make money. Happy hunting!!

  11. #12996

    I'd be leery

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPete  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...80-296545.html

    Any body seen her.

    https://media.tryst.a4cdn.ch/SXsghFmgCCupmbnDiBjkk9RPee7DGSS6YA4xbGV4stc/fit/0/0/no/0/plain/tryst/store/e666eb274d93442907f2fd51ee7fd84a.jpg
    Her hourly rate is less than a number of girls for 30 minutes.

  12. #12995

    Tabby

    I just left Tabby's place, and she told me she's going back on DI for a little while, limited appointments. Everything that's been said about her is right on, she's an absolute nympho who loves sex. Just can't go wrong with her, best GFE in the state.

  13. #12994

    Ashley Ann with Discreet

    Met up today and it was a decent experience. Her pics don't match reality very well. She's definitely lost weight. Body has taken a beating with kids and weight loss.

    Pros: she's down for whatever and friendly. Another one that's a Academy Award level actor or legit into it. Doubt I'll visit again but was worth a try.

  14. #12993

    Sierra Sensual

    Anyone has any idea what happened to Sierra? She was one of the best GFE provider out there.

    Her phub profile doesn't have any videos and the last update that I could find of her was on another providers comment page (https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...4f719a01b05836). Wierd I know. But maybe she has the answers to Sierra's whereabouts.

  15. #12992
    Quote Originally Posted by Avondj40  [View Original Post]
    I am also curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape