Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13003
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #13002

    Am available text me now on 3174994332

    Goes by Ashley. Reviews on EB were dubious but went ahead. Got an address of Hampton near keystone crossing. Upon arrival wanted cash app deposit. Went back and forth but passed eventually. I suppose they always get one to bite! I did once when I first started.

  3. #13001
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a wave of new ads and providers are popping up everywhere. I guess with all the recent closures, the ladies are going to make money. Happy hunting!!
    Where? I just thumbed through a bunch of ad sites and it all looks like the same old shit.

  4. #13000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Outstanding provider

    Just saw this provider this evening. She's petite with a more than reasonable donation rate. It seems like she always had a smile on her face during our hour-long session. A perfect ending to a day in which my former regular stole from me in order to get a new tattoo. Here's the link of my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/47655371/

    BFDeal.

  5. #12999

    Was just going to post the same

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a wave of new ads and providers are popping up everywhere. I guess with all the recent closures, the ladies are going to make money. Happy hunting!!
    Lots of new girls on STG it seems. They apparently know what will make them money. It will only serve to increase supply and bring down rates you'd think.

  6. #12998
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    DI Amber

    Anyone had experience with the new girl yet? I'm interested in trying her out and wanted to know what you guys thought.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/amber/

  7. #12997

    New Wave

    Looks like a wave of new ads and providers are popping up everywhere. I guess with all the recent closures, the ladies are going to make money. Happy hunting!!

  8. #12996

    I'd be leery

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPete  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...80-296545.html

    Any body seen her.

    https://media.tryst.a4cdn.ch/SXsghFmgCCupmbnDiBjkk9RPee7DGSS6YA4xbGV4stc/fit/0/0/no/0/plain/tryst/store/e666eb274d93442907f2fd51ee7fd84a.jpg
    Her hourly rate is less than a number of girls for 30 minutes.

  9. #12995

    Tabby

    I just left Tabby's place, and she told me she's going back on DI for a little while, limited appointments. Everything that's been said about her is right on, she's an absolute nympho who loves sex. Just can't go wrong with her, best GFE in the state.

  10. #12994

    Ashley Ann with Discreet

    Met up today and it was a decent experience. Her pics don't match reality very well. She's definitely lost weight. Body has taken a beating with kids and weight loss.

    Pros: she's down for whatever and friendly. Another one that's a Academy Award level actor or legit into it. Doubt I'll visit again but was worth a try.

  11. #12993

    Sierra Sensual

    Anyone has any idea what happened to Sierra? She was one of the best GFE provider out there.

    Her phub profile doesn't have any videos and the last update that I could find of her was on another providers comment page (https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...4f719a01b05836). Wierd I know. But maybe she has the answers to Sierra's whereabouts.

  12. #12992
    Quote Originally Posted by Avondj40  [View Original Post]
    I am also curious.

  13. #12991
    Quote Originally Posted by Avondj40  [View Original Post]
    I'm curios too, anyone take the plunge?

  14. #12990

    Afternoon Delight

    Was the ad headline. "4793" were the last four of the phone number. Low rate hotel near shadeland and 21st. Opted for a QV at 100. Upon arrival she seemed perky and pleased to meet. I didn't detect any signs of drug use but also didn't have a fine tooth comb. She's definitely a spinner with a very nice ass for her frame. It's a bubble butt and big but not obnoxiously so. Very small A cups but that doesn't matter much to me. Started with covered BJ and everything was going fine but she didn't seem to want to stick to that very long. I wasn't 100% at attention but she seemed to want to get to next step. Once in doggy I noticed there was an odor issue. I'm extremely sensitive to any odors so maybe another hobbyist might find it mild. To me, any odor is too much. I expect fresh direct out of a shower. For that reason it was taking me a bit to even get close to my arrival. She stopped and checked the phone for the time and gave me a respectful "hurry up" in so many words. That pretty sealed the deal for me not finishing. Overall I'd say we just didn't "click" but I probably could have powered through the slight smell or phone check but both were enough for me to tap out. If you're going to give it a shot I'd say opt for the half hour to avoid any rush. I didn't end up in any new bracelets so as always I'll consider that a win.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...688/3172004793

  15. #12989

    Broken hearted.

    I was planning on visiting with Delilah from discreet tomorrow. But due to travel restrictions she won't be in Indy. I've been looking forward to experiencing her for weeks. She's everything I'm currently looking for. Big natural tits, young, attractive. Sad day. Oh well. There is a couple of other ladies I haven't experienced yet. Or I might give Kay another go. She was incredible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape