Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,341 to 23,355 of 37366
-
03-19-20 13:54 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 206Was Greek or BB an option? How deep was her throat?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 13:49 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 118Carly
I believe this is Carly wearing a wig. She's trying to switch it up I guess from all the bad reviews. It's funny in her previous ads she loved to mention she was on BC but now she's pregnant. Smh.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/328285647542
-
03-19-20 13:18 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 192Bri
Planned a visit a couple hours in advance. Texted 15 minutes prior. Sat in the parking lot for a few minutes. Right as I was leaving I got the room number. Went in for HHR published rate. She was wearing the outfit I requested. Had a nice time. Never heard the word no. Only issue was when she went to the bathroom prior to session and I presume got a fix.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/781800898693
-
03-19-20 11:44 #14023Regular Member

Posts: 4That is most definitely Carly
She is putting on some weight but that tramp stamp.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 11:35 #14022Regular Member

Posts: 4Of course its Carly
Carly in a wig is still Carly.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 23:28 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 313Retired, got clean and had a baby. Doing the mom thing now.
Originally Posted by Sfcmac
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 22:39 #14020Banned Member

Posts: 176Anybody dream this?
-
03-18-20 22:38 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 76"No, she had the baby. Some baby fat, but still looks good.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 21:22 #14018Banned Member

Posts: 176Early morning dreams
Anybody know anybody that does morning dreams. Looking BTW 8-11. Have hard time getting thdm to answer until later. Thanks for all your help. Be safe.
-
03-18-20 21:15 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 432Layla
Totally out of the game -- will never return in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Sfcmac
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:50 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 678She was great when she was in lakeside.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:35 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 229Gina
Well didn't take long but now the hour rate is $$$.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:34 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 452Not prego?
She's not prego now?
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:08 #14013Regular Member

Posts: 3New Here
Does anyone remember a slender white girl named Layla love? It's been three years since I saw her.
-
03-18-20 16:45 #14012Senior Member

Posts: 432Got a link could not find it! Not sure why you only ever got massages. I knew her from when she started out and only ever got to fuck her!
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






