Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,356 to 23,370 of 37361
-
03-18-20 12:05 #14006Senior Member

Posts: 90Richmond Cherry Pop. Rosie Red
Well I finally conquered my dream of Rosie. We had been going back and forth communicating and the stars finally lined up. When I got to the location, my instincts went on high alert. Not the best residence but I calmed my nerves. She gave a lovely BBBJ (I was on lunch break so didn't go full service). I think because we had built a connection, made it much better & her personality is A1. Will def return.
-
03-18-20 12:03 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 417$5 says the ad is fake.
Way too many signs point to it.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 07:39 #14004Senior Member

Posts: 115Sirens Va
I have the place to myself this weekend and was thinking of calling sirensva. I'm read posts here about how the donation works, but how are the services? Are they GFE? I'm okay with paying a higher donation for premium services, but I know the initial fee is like 180 so I can imagine how the total donation can get very high very quickly. Can someone shed some light on this? Feel free to pm me.
-
03-17-20 22:47 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 76Mz. Cherry
Had a date with cherry. Nice big, soft ass and really good mic skills. Says she loves to give. Did a little mish and finished in doggy. She is very cautious but enjoys what she is doing.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...ady-2playc/611
-
03-17-20 22:44 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 76"Seen her also. Sweet and goes the extra mile to make sure you leave happy.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 20:30 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 889Nice one old Sergeant
This one looks good.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 19:41 #14000Senior Member

Posts: 51Gina (In & Out)
Greeting fellow Mongers.
Old Sergeant here.
Gina told me has limited booking up until the weekend, yes she upscale and hhr is $. 50 & 1 hr is $$ but she's well worth the damage, she's doing incall near Army Post in PG and she will also come to you.
All Senior Members PM for pictures and cell.
Old Sergeant ""Out".
Infantry Leads the Way.
Airborne Air Assault.
-
03-17-20 15:43 #13999Senior Member

Posts: 369Jasmine
Don't know if my other post will show, but wanted to add some details of my dream here.
Had a dream with this gorgeous girl http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...7/017285212412.
She has her face blurred, but she is a looker. She's the girl in the pics and has a very sweet personality. We texted and quickly set up a meet. In the dream she was staying at a nice hotel. A lot of fun was had. She is a GFE provider, and she's not a clock watcher. More details are on her ad / ******.
-
03-17-20 14:42 #13998Senior Member

Posts: 51Gina of Chesterfield
Greeting fellow Mongers.
I know the Coronavirus has a lot of folk up in arms and running scared, but Old Sergeant is still out doing Recon Missions, well I've found a new one, she's 25 yrs old an Eager Beaver and aims to please, her name is Gina and she is a 44 DDD, her Ad says out call but she'll do incall.
In this dream with Gina she meet me in Prince George, answered the door in Bra and pink panties, took me by the hand and took me took her room.
Gina did the typical LEO check and I put her donation on the dresser, undressed and Gina went to work, CBJ and she got me at attention in 5 minutes flat, I almost busted before I mounted her.
I asked to slow it down a bit by us doing 69, she granted my wish and the kitty with a golden blond and tasted sweet and fresh, after 10 minutes she got off my face and bent over, her tush was so big I couldn't get little-man all inside so I flipped her on her back and began to pound, the view of thos DDDs was amazing.
Once I busted, she cleaned me up and we said our good byes.
Gina is a PAWG 25 ish, 44 DDDs, above average big Ass for a white girl and she is well groomed, nails, hair and feet damage was $ . 05.
Any Questions.
PM me for pictures and details.
She's hosting in Prince George and Chester, No Job during Virus so she said a girl has to make money.
Old Sergeant ""Out".
Airborne Air Assault.
Infantry Leads the Way.
-
03-17-20 14:15 #13997Banned Member

Posts: 176Any info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../334439924294. Not the same one but this one intrigues me.
-
03-17-20 13:10 #13996Banned Member

Posts: 262Smoke
Had a visit with Smoke. Nothing to add that's already been said. Amazing morning and will visit again! Treat her well. BH44.
-
03-17-20 12:44 #13995Senior Member

Posts: 369Brother, go see her now. She is the girl in the pics, and she has an absolutely stunning face with a wonderful, intimate personality. Service is GFE as advertised. She should be sticking around Richmond, though not available every day, so she will definitely be a regular visit for me.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
And for the record, very easy and prompt communication by text.
-
03-17-20 12:31 #13994Senior Member

Posts: 342Failsafe Intel
I'm making yet another attempt for Winter in Prince George this weekend. In case that doesn't work out again, I've managed to set something up with the one in the bottom two pics in Winter's place. Any of you have any intel to give on either of the 2 girls in the ad?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/943280315691
-
03-17-20 09:47 #13993Senior Member

Posts: 118Agree
Candy showed no indication of anything nefarious. I think he was mistaking her for Carly?
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 08:38 #13992Banned Member

Posts: 176I'm a idiot
Sorry but I could've sworn I copied and pasted it. I'm looking but can't find her.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






