Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 732 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2706
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.

    I'm so tempted to see a regular or 2, but so far my brain is winning the argument and I'm distancing.

    YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!
    Just as I predicted my phone is blowing up with new and old prospects. My ATF UTR that I gave up because she wanted $500 is now willing to reset our prior arrangement. So we have scheduled a date for the end of this month. My newest girl that I lined up as a replacement and I have seen once already is ready to go after the two week break. Hopefully we both clear the symptoms and we are back at it. I have opted to wait the two weeks as well because the consequences could sideline me longer.

    I also have been in contact with 4 other girls from various sites and am working out details now. One asked for 600 and I just said bye without any counter offer. I am currently not a member on any of these sites and have been working around them. The return rate is slower but I haven't gone without but this latest rush for cash from the girls is making it much easier. Unfortunately I am waiting a little while to meet them. The risk is someone may scoop them up and ruin them. LOL.

    I have set my maximum price at 300 and it hasn't been to hard to maintain. I am a long term guy now so bouncing around may pose another issue but with the fish biting furious now my options may change. This is probably a short term spike because the girls are losing their source of legit income. But if I can line up a few regulars for when things are back to normal I should have a full lineup for the next year or so?

  2. #2705
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be lots of new girls and girls who have not been on coming back on. These are the under 23 demographic.

    Seeing lots of girls posting about wanting / needing money but are self quarantined or not wanting to meet in person due to what is going on.

    I only laugh when I see them posting. Hoping none of you actually give them any money to them running a scam.

    Can see with how things are going to be for a while meeting anyone on there is probably going to be difficult.
    Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.

    I'm so tempted to see a regular or 2, but so far my brain is winning the argument and I'm distancing.

    YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!

  3. #2704

    Thanks, guys

    Thanks to you all for answering my question. I guess I'll proceed with cash app then.

  4. #2703

    CashApp

    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know cash app only shows your username and not your real name. So make your account and don't make your real name your user name.
    Correct. I have used CashApp successfully for at least a year. It only shows whatever user name you choose. Connects to your bank card. Takes about five minutes to download.

  5. #2702
    Seems to be lots of new girls and girls who have not been on coming back on. These are the under 23 demographic.

    Seeing lots of girls posting about wanting / needing money but are self quarantined or not wanting to meet in person due to what is going on.

    I only laugh when I see them posting. Hoping none of you actually give them any money to them running a scam.

    Can see with how things are going to be for a while meeting anyone on there is probably going to be difficult.

  6. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkol7  [View Original Post]
    Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.
    As far as I know cash app only shows your username and not your real name. So make your account and don't make your real name your user name.

  7. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkol7  [View Original Post]
    Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.
    I don't think there is. I have tried this in many different ways. Maybe Kik or FB messenger but I don't know how they work.

  8. #2699

    Cash App question

    Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.

  9. #2698

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.
    I had an extremely familiar style relationship agreement and then she had to pack up, almost overnight. Curious what her name was that you were seeing? Mine said her name was Melanie but you know how that goes.

  10. #2697
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.
    Yup, it is definitely not easy to find, needs bit of patience. However, like you mentioned I also found more than one unicorn, and all have so far worked out well. I look for certain type of photos, keywords in their description on WYP. If someone has a very clean picture, or say they are student looking for SD or walk on the beach kind of crap, it's an automatic no. Also the girls I found are happy with one or two affairs a month. All in all, WYP worked out better, maybe because I joined bit early in the site vs SA where there are lot of scammers to weed out. Stay safe guys!

  11. #2696

    SA by far the best

    SA has been by far the best for me. I have found 10's of UTR girls for $2-3 or less. Some have been long term and other more one off types. I will say it does take a lot of effort to find these girls as most girls on there either want a lot or really aren't dtf. This is the first major crisis this country has had in awhile and could cause an uptick in the sugar game.

  12. #2695

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    So. I'm primarily in Dallas. I had spent some money getting credits, trying it out. The pool is much smaller in wyp, even if they seem to me more motivated for a meet up. Actually meeting up? Oof. It was like SA, lots of people wanting to sell pics. Then there's people who do. They just want platonic meets to get paid. I have much, much better luck on SA.
    I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.

  13. #2694

    Skip it

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone considered how to do meet & greet the next 2 - 3 weeks with coffee shops, restaurants, bars limited to take-out and delivery only? The usual coffee meet or drinks is no longer an option. If you're not in a position to host you can't simply invite her over. What's next?
    I'm not an alarmist, but I'm taking a break from meeting new people until the end of the month at a minimum.

  14. #2693

    What next?

    Anyone considered how to do meet & greet the next 2 - 3 weeks with coffee shops, restaurants, bars limited to take-out and delivery only? The usual coffee meet or drinks is no longer an option. If you're not in a position to host you can't simply invite her over. What's next?

  15. #2692

    No luck for me on wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide any links to girls that are accepting 150 for sex, and charging much more on SA? Thank you sir.
    So. I'm primarily in Dallas. I had spent some money getting credits, trying it out. The pool is much smaller in wyp, even if they seem to me more motivated for a meet up. Actually meeting up? Oof. It was like SA, lots of people wanting to sell pics. Then there's people who do. They just want platonic meets to get paid. I have much, much better luck on SA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape