Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 732 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2702
    Seems to be lots of new girls and girls who have not been on coming back on. These are the under 23 demographic.

    Seeing lots of girls posting about wanting / needing money but are self quarantined or not wanting to meet in person due to what is going on.

    I only laugh when I see them posting. Hoping none of you actually give them any money to them running a scam.

    Can see with how things are going to be for a while meeting anyone on there is probably going to be difficult.

  2. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkol7  [View Original Post]
    Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.
    As far as I know cash app only shows your username and not your real name. So make your account and don't make your real name your user name.

  3. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkol7  [View Original Post]
    Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.
    I don't think there is. I have tried this in many different ways. Maybe Kik or FB messenger but I don't know how they work.

  4. #2699

    Cash App question

    Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.

  5. #2698

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.
    I had an extremely familiar style relationship agreement and then she had to pack up, almost overnight. Curious what her name was that you were seeing? Mine said her name was Melanie but you know how that goes.

  6. #2697
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.
    Yup, it is definitely not easy to find, needs bit of patience. However, like you mentioned I also found more than one unicorn, and all have so far worked out well. I look for certain type of photos, keywords in their description on WYP. If someone has a very clean picture, or say they are student looking for SD or walk on the beach kind of crap, it's an automatic no. Also the girls I found are happy with one or two affairs a month. All in all, WYP worked out better, maybe because I joined bit early in the site vs SA where there are lot of scammers to weed out. Stay safe guys!

  7. #2696

    SA by far the best

    SA has been by far the best for me. I have found 10's of UTR girls for $2-3 or less. Some have been long term and other more one off types. I will say it does take a lot of effort to find these girls as most girls on there either want a lot or really aren't dtf. This is the first major crisis this country has had in awhile and could cause an uptick in the sugar game.

  8. #2695

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    So. I'm primarily in Dallas. I had spent some money getting credits, trying it out. The pool is much smaller in wyp, even if they seem to me more motivated for a meet up. Actually meeting up? Oof. It was like SA, lots of people wanting to sell pics. Then there's people who do. They just want platonic meets to get paid. I have much, much better luck on SA.
    I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.

  9. #2694

    Skip it

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone considered how to do meet & greet the next 2 - 3 weeks with coffee shops, restaurants, bars limited to take-out and delivery only? The usual coffee meet or drinks is no longer an option. If you're not in a position to host you can't simply invite her over. What's next?
    I'm not an alarmist, but I'm taking a break from meeting new people until the end of the month at a minimum.

  10. #2693

    What next?

    Anyone considered how to do meet & greet the next 2 - 3 weeks with coffee shops, restaurants, bars limited to take-out and delivery only? The usual coffee meet or drinks is no longer an option. If you're not in a position to host you can't simply invite her over. What's next?

  11. #2692

    No luck for me on wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide any links to girls that are accepting 150 for sex, and charging much more on SA? Thank you sir.
    So. I'm primarily in Dallas. I had spent some money getting credits, trying it out. The pool is much smaller in wyp, even if they seem to me more motivated for a meet up. Actually meeting up? Oof. It was like SA, lots of people wanting to sell pics. Then there's people who do. They just want platonic meets to get paid. I have much, much better luck on SA.

  12. #2691

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    You're definitely correct with your thinking on the credits. The one thing I've found is the more the offer you send, the more credits they charge. I've found if your offer of $100 is accepted you're charged 20 credits, over that then they jump to more credits so I tend to "go to conversation" to those that accept the $100 offer unless their counter offer is $150 at most I just move on. Just an aside, I've been with a few hotties that accepted my initial offer and then negotiate after we start talking and you get no extra charged credits. Hope this helps.
    I have had varied experience with WYP. Mostly good. Initially when I started I didn't find much info. Here so I had a lot of hit and miss and shelled some decent amount of money. Good thing was, I felt a bit more comfortable with whoever I am visiting, with other sites like STG, Eros and et all, I always had this fear of what am I getting into. Second it's easy to find girls in other cities big you are traveling. The only disadvantage is no reviews. That said I was able to find ATF on WYP, I found a nymph, nice mature woman as well as MILFs who are bit more open. Completely agree on the pricing part, only disadvantage is the most of the good MILFs I found are only available during weekdays day time.

    Worse part is NY City, I travel for work and this is the only place where I had meet ups, shelled out a $100 or $150 for nothing. Most of the women there put DS as one of the things they are interested in, they want to meet, you meet up and in public they will ask for their donation. I haven't mastered the act of put out or get out talk. Here in MA I have had good / decent experiences, but I mostly use the site for out of state.

  13. #2690

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your feedback! Some good information here. Looks like where WYP gets you is on the credits. 50 bucks gets you 100 credits. However, in order to unlock a conversation with a woman you need 35 credits which is absurd. They do have 400 credits for $150 which seems a better option. But still, that comes out to conversing with 13 women before running out of credits. SA is 90 bucks and I get unlimited messaging to however many women I want. So I am not seeing how this is cheaper than SA. Unless you are saying you are banging hot young college or young professional chicks for 150 - 200.
    You're definitely correct with your thinking on the credits. The one thing I've found is the more the offer you send, the more credits they charge. I've found if your offer of $100 is accepted you're charged 20 credits, over that then they jump to more credits so I tend to "go to conversation" to those that accept the $100 offer unless their counter offer is $150 at most I just move on. Just an aside, I've been with a few hotties that accepted my initial offer and then negotiate after we start talking and you get no extra charged credits. Hope this helps.

  14. #2689

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.
    Thanks for your feedback! Some good information here. Looks like where WYP gets you is on the credits. 50 bucks gets you 100 credits. However, in order to unlock a conversation with a woman you need 35 credits which is absurd. They do have 400 credits for $150 which seems a better option. But still, that comes out to conversing with 13 women before running out of credits. SA is 90 bucks and I get unlimited messaging to however many women I want. So I am not seeing how this is cheaper than SA. Unless you are saying you are banging hot young college or young professional chicks for 150 - 200.

  15. #2688

    WYP question

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.
    How many credits does it cost to place a bid?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape