Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 10970
-
03-20-20 11:41 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 702Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
I'm so tempted to see a regular or 2, but so far my brain is winning the argument and I'm distancing.
YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!
-
03-19-20 20:36 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks, guys
Thanks to you all for answering my question. I guess I'll proceed with cash app then.
-
03-19-20 08:18 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 381CashApp
Correct. I have used CashApp successfully for at least a year. It only shows whatever user name you choose. Connects to your bank card. Takes about five minutes to download.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 02:13 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 742Seems to be lots of new girls and girls who have not been on coming back on. These are the under 23 demographic.
Seeing lots of girls posting about wanting / needing money but are self quarantined or not wanting to meet in person due to what is going on.
I only laugh when I see them posting. Hoping none of you actually give them any money to them running a scam.
Can see with how things are going to be for a while meeting anyone on there is probably going to be difficult.
-
03-19-20 00:22 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 82As far as I know cash app only shows your username and not your real name. So make your account and don't make your real name your user name.
Originally Posted by Rkol7
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 22:27 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 76I don't think there is. I have tried this in many different ways. Maybe Kik or FB messenger but I don't know how they work.
Originally Posted by Rkol7
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 22:06 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 47Cash App question
Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.
-
03-18-20 00:12 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 293Name
I had an extremely familiar style relationship agreement and then she had to pack up, almost overnight. Curious what her name was that you were seeing? Mine said her name was Melanie but you know how that goes.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 17:51 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 76Yup, it is definitely not easy to find, needs bit of patience. However, like you mentioned I also found more than one unicorn, and all have so far worked out well. I look for certain type of photos, keywords in their description on WYP. If someone has a very clean picture, or say they are student looking for SD or walk on the beach kind of crap, it's an automatic no. Also the girls I found are happy with one or two affairs a month. All in all, WYP worked out better, maybe because I joined bit early in the site vs SA where there are lot of scammers to weed out. Stay safe guys!
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 13:05 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 82SA by far the best
SA has been by far the best for me. I have found 10's of UTR girls for $2-3 or less. Some have been long term and other more one off types. I will say it does take a lot of effort to find these girls as most girls on there either want a lot or really aren't dtf. This is the first major crisis this country has had in awhile and could cause an uptick in the sugar game.
-
03-17-20 07:23 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 381Wyp
I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 06:51 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 12Skip it
I'm not an alarmist, but I'm taking a break from meeting new people until the end of the month at a minimum.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 01:16 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 265What next?
Anyone considered how to do meet & greet the next 2 - 3 weeks with coffee shops, restaurants, bars limited to take-out and delivery only? The usual coffee meet or drinks is no longer an option. If you're not in a position to host you can't simply invite her over. What's next?
-
03-16-20 16:50 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 202No luck for me on wyp
So. I'm primarily in Dallas. I had spent some money getting credits, trying it out. The pool is much smaller in wyp, even if they seem to me more motivated for a meet up. Actually meeting up? Oof. It was like SA, lots of people wanting to sell pics. Then there's people who do. They just want platonic meets to get paid. I have much, much better luck on SA.
Originally Posted by Newbie1961
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 10:18 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 76Wyp
I have had varied experience with WYP. Mostly good. Initially when I started I didn't find much info. Here so I had a lot of hit and miss and shelled some decent amount of money. Good thing was, I felt a bit more comfortable with whoever I am visiting, with other sites like STG, Eros and et all, I always had this fear of what am I getting into. Second it's easy to find girls in other cities big you are traveling. The only disadvantage is no reviews. That said I was able to find ATF on WYP, I found a nymph, nice mature woman as well as MILFs who are bit more open. Completely agree on the pricing part, only disadvantage is the most of the good MILFs I found are only available during weekdays day time.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
Worse part is NY City, I travel for work and this is the only place where I had meet ups, shelled out a $100 or $150 for nothing. Most of the women there put DS as one of the things they are interested in, they want to meet, you meet up and in public they will ask for their donation. I haven't mastered the act of put out or get out talk. Here in MA I have had good / decent experiences, but I mostly use the site for out of state.











Reply With Quote





