Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3858
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2343
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    A good friend of mine (female), who is by her own admission is bi, told me an interesting story how she received a HE from a female provider at a local store. The masseuse was in her mid 30's, and when asked to touch her (the customer) down there, the first response was 'I don't do that' but she immediately agreed when heard how much she will get for that. The masseuse got my friend off by fingering her and sucking on her nips. As I never heard anything like that before, I was wondering how common these female HJs, given by a female provider, are.
    A fascinating story. I never could understand why one particular AMP in the area has quite a few female customers whereas all others have virtually none. That story could explain why, if this particular spot is OK with providing HJs to females.

  2. #2342

    Cop talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Don't say anything be respectful and ask if you are free to go and leave
    This is the best advice for any encounter with law enforcement. Be polite. Say nothing except "Am I being detained? Am I free to go?" If your questioned outside they are trying to gather information. If you're at the police station the same holds true and your not talking your way out of leaving. So say nothing!

    The only caveat is if your pulled over for say speeding. Be very nice and vague. You could just get a warning.

    Be safe. Be smart.

  3. #2341
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls

    A2

  4. #2340

    Bahaaa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #2339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Prostituted Women In Mass. Pay Greater Price Than 'Johns'

    https://www.wgbh.org/news/2016/01/09/stub-432

    An old article. Repeating the same ol adage over and over again. Click the red button on their website. NOTE: I, however, would will NEVER advocate human/child sex trafficking. Those that do, they all can rot in piss.

  6. #2338

    Female happy endings

    A good friend of mine (female), who is by her own admission is bi, told me an interesting story how she received a HE from a female provider at a local store. The masseuse was in her mid 30's, and when asked to touch her (the customer) down there, the first response was 'I don't do that' but she immediately agreed when heard how much she will get for that. The masseuse got my friend off by fingering her and sucking on her nips. As I never heard anything like that before, I was wondering how common these female HJs, given by a female provider, are.

  7. #2337

    How are phone apps detected?

    Does anyone have information on how phone apps like TextNow can be detected?

    There is a provider who says in her ad to not use apps and when I texted her from the app she called me on what appeared as an unknown number a few times and I couldn't hear anything. Then she texted back that I was using an app. I must admit that is quite tech savvy, she got me.

    I would like to know the details behind this mechanism by which my TextNow usage was detected.

  8. #2336
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    The cases where multiple men are arrested at once are stings. Thsy either suddenly enter and try to catch people in the act. Even if they don't catch them red handex, most people are ignorant of their rights and blab everything or try to talk their way out and fail.

    To your second question, don't bother even saying you went for a massage only. You are opening the door by answering the question and they are excellent at getting people to talk / spill the beans. Instead, just respectfully say you're exercising the 5th and decline to answer. That's it.
    Exercise the SIXTH. Which is having a lawyer present. Google "don't talk to the cops".

  10. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I've been mongering for about 8 years now and definitely have paid many visits to massage parlors with no problems. If I was stopped by LEO walking out I would just say I received only a massage and hope for the best. But why is it that we sometimes see 2 or 3 guys arrested at one time. What did they do wrong and what can I do to always prevent that?
    The cases where multiple men are arrested at once are stings. Thsy either suddenly enter and try to catch people in the act. Even if they don't catch them red handex, most people are ignorant of their rights and blab everything or try to talk their way out and fail.

    To your second question, don't bother even saying you went for a massage only. You are opening the door by answering the question and they are excellent at getting people to talk / spill the beans. Instead, just respectfully say you're exercising the 5th and decline to answer. That's it.

  11. #2333

    Best Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I've been mongering for about 8 years now and definitely have paid many visits to massage parlors with no problems. If I was stopped by LEO walking out I would just say I received only a massage and hope for the best. But why is it that we sometimes see 2 or 3 guys arrested at one time. What did they do wrong and what can I do to always prevent that?
    Don't say anything be respectful and ask if you are free to go and leave.

  12. #2332

    Might be a newb question

    Ok so I've been mongering for about 8 years now and definitely have paid many visits to massage parlors with no problems. If I was stopped by LEO walking out I would just say I received only a massage and hope for the best. But why is it that we sometimes see 2 or 3 guys arrested at one time. What did they do wrong and what can I do to always prevent that?

  13. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    Most of the posters here, not all, are unlikely to see someone at 700-800/ hr. Her Slixa link suggests she may have used the name Lilah at some point. Try posting in LA forum.
    Yes according to her Twitter she started out as Lilah but changed her name last year. Thanks, will try the LA forum.

  14. #2330
    DM. You're an idiot for posting something like this. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteMonger  [View Original Post]
    Where can I head to late night to find drunk girls to sleep with?

  15. #2329

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet Joelle Lennox?

    https://twitter.com/joellelennox

    Based in LA but visits Boston occasionally. Looks incredible in her photos but I don't see much in terms of reviews (I'm not on p411 or anything, I'm a complete newbie). Any help verifying that that's really her or anyone who has had any experiences booking her, I'd love to hear from you.

    Thank you!
    Most of the posters here, not all, are unlikely to see someone at 700-800/ hr. Her Slixa link suggests she may have used the name Lilah at some point. Try posting in LA forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape