Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of websites that all you have to is enter the number and it will tell you the carrier. If it comes back as Google or Textnow, then they know.

    This is one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/
    This is awful!

  2. #2372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    Now that the coronavirus is accelerating in this country, how will it affect your pursuit of happiness? I'm feeling like I will be in danger of exposure at some time (already 1 case in my town) but I don't want to be the person who brings it to my family and social circle.
    It'll be gone in a month by the way of SARS, Bird's flu, Swine Flu and all kinds of other flues that were born in China in thousands of years before CNN.

  3. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on how phone apps like TextNow can be detected?

    There is a provider who says in her ad to not use apps and when I texted her from the app she called me on what appeared as an unknown number a few times and I couldn't hear anything. Then she texted back that I was using an app. I must admit that is quite tech savvy, she got me.

    I would like to know the details behind this mechanism by which my TextNow usage was detected.
    There are a bunch of websites that all you have to is enter the number and it will tell you the carrier. If it comes back as Google or Textnow, then they know.

    This is one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

  4. #2370

    Hard question, possibly unwelcome too

    Now that the coronavirus is accelerating in this country, how will it affect your pursuit of happiness? I'm feeling like I will be in danger of exposure at some time (already 1 case in my town) but I don't want to be the person who brings it to my family and social circle.

  5. #2369
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's common for women to receive sexual services. But we do get HE's and more at places where women go for legit massages. Ever read reviews on Yelp, Google, etc? There are plenty of reviews from clueless female customers praising the massage skills of the same women we write about on this board. Usually HE places but I've had sex at some of them, too.

    I guess they have to take female customers to keep up the appearance of a legit business. If they said "for men only" that would raise a lot more suspicion. I can't imagine the girls like it much though. The tips must be bad compared to what they get from us.
    The tip was humongous, as I was told, for fingering and some sucking. Probably, that's why the provider agreed to that right away when offered. Never heard about lesbians having a forum analogous to this one, but they certainly can share their experiences by word of mouth.

  6. #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering how common these female HJs, given by a female provider, are.
    I don't think it's common for women to receive sexual services. But we do get HE's and more at places where women go for legit massages. Ever read reviews on Yelp, Google, etc? There are plenty of reviews from clueless female customers praising the massage skills of the same women we write about on this board. Usually HE places but I've had sex at some of them, too.

    I guess they have to take female customers to keep up the appearance of a legit business. If they said "for men only" that would raise a lot more suspicion. I can't imagine the girls like it much though. The tips must be bad compared to what they get from us.

  7. #2367

    Female HE

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    A fascinating story. I never could understand why one particular AMP in the area has quite a few female customers whereas all others have virtually none. That story could explain why, if this particular spot is OK with providing HJs to females.
    Once I get the same girl at an AMP 3 or 4 times and start to get to know her a bit, I always ask that question. Have you ever given a female customer a HE? So far every one has said No! Almost like insulted that I asked, It def happens though. One of my employee's is a lesbian and we got talking about AMPs awhile back, she told me that an ex girlfriend of hers went to the AMP in Dover NH and got a HE.

  8. #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    A good friend of mine (female), who is by her own admission is bi, told me an interesting story how she received a HE from a female provider at a local store. The masseuse was in her mid 30's, and when asked to touch her (the customer) down there, the first response was 'I don't do that' but she immediately agreed when heard how much she will get for that. The masseuse got my friend off by fingering her and sucking on her nips. As I never heard anything like that before, I was wondering how common these female HJs, given by a female provider, are.
    A fascinating story. I never could understand why one particular AMP in the area has quite a few female customers whereas all others have virtually none. That story could explain why, if this particular spot is OK with providing HJs to females.

  9. #2365

    Cop talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Don't say anything be respectful and ask if you are free to go and leave
    This is the best advice for any encounter with law enforcement. Be polite. Say nothing except "Am I being detained? Am I free to go?" If your questioned outside they are trying to gather information. If you're at the police station the same holds true and your not talking your way out of leaving. So say nothing!

    The only caveat is if your pulled over for say speeding. Be very nice and vague. You could just get a warning.

    Be safe. Be smart.

  10. #2364
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls

    A2

  11. #2363

    Bahaaa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #2362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Prostituted Women In Mass. Pay Greater Price Than 'Johns'

    https://www.wgbh.org/news/2016/01/09/stub-432

    An old article. Repeating the same ol adage over and over again. Click the red button on their website. NOTE: I, however, would will NEVER advocate human/child sex trafficking. Those that do, they all can rot in piss.

  13. #2361

    Female happy endings

    A good friend of mine (female), who is by her own admission is bi, told me an interesting story how she received a HE from a female provider at a local store. The masseuse was in her mid 30's, and when asked to touch her (the customer) down there, the first response was 'I don't do that' but she immediately agreed when heard how much she will get for that. The masseuse got my friend off by fingering her and sucking on her nips. As I never heard anything like that before, I was wondering how common these female HJs, given by a female provider, are.

  14. #2360

    How are phone apps detected?

    Does anyone have information on how phone apps like TextNow can be detected?

    There is a provider who says in her ad to not use apps and when I texted her from the app she called me on what appeared as an unknown number a few times and I couldn't hear anything. Then she texted back that I was using an app. I must admit that is quite tech savvy, she got me.

    I would like to know the details behind this mechanism by which my TextNow usage was detected.

  15. #2359
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape