Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13996

    Smoke

    Had a visit with Smoke. Nothing to add that's already been said. Amazing morning and will visit again! Treat her well. BH44.

  2. #13995
    Brother, go see her now. She is the girl in the pics, and she has an absolutely stunning face with a wonderful, intimate personality. Service is GFE as advertised. She should be sticking around Richmond, though not available every day, so she will definitely be a regular visit for me.

    And for the record, very easy and prompt communication by text.

  3. #13994

    Failsafe Intel

    I'm making yet another attempt for Winter in Prince George this weekend. In case that doesn't work out again, I've managed to set something up with the one in the bottom two pics in Winter's place. Any of you have any intel to give on either of the 2 girls in the ad?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/943280315691

  4. #13993

    Agree

    Candy showed no indication of anything nefarious. I think he was mistaking her for Carly?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    And not Carly in Petersburg? Candy service was crap and a half but never knew she did the bf / pimp show up scam.

  5. #13992

    I'm a idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Pics or a link to an ad?
    Sorry but I could've sworn I copied and pasted it. I'm looking but can't find her.

  6. #13991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    I came across this girl and for some reason she is really attractive to me. I'm hoping somebody has had some contact with. Pm with info if any.
    Pics or a link to an ad?

  7. #13990

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    I came across this girl and for some reason she is really attractive to me. I'm hoping somebody has had some contact with. Pm with info if any.
    Any link, photo etc? Kinda hard to provide info.

  8. #13989

    Re: Pregnant Wet

    Has anyone seen or talked with this provider since she came back to the Richmond area? I dreamed of her in October, when she was still pregnant, and greatly enjoyed the visit. I recently tried texting her without any response, and then tried calling. A woman answered, but I couldn't tell if it was her voice, and she sounded like she was screening calls.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    She is totally legit and a lot of fun. I found her hard to negotiate with but I respect that. She's super sweet and enjoys it when you talk dirty to her. Highly recommend.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/168724249203

  9. #13988

    Just saw this one

    I came across this girl and for some reason she is really attractive to me. I'm hoping somebody has had some contact with. Pm with info if any.

  10. #13987

    You sure you talking about Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    You were lucky to get a BBBJ. She has been running a big scam with her BF / pimp who shows up shortly after your arrival. I would stay away unless you maintain firm control of the situation (I. E. No money up front) and are prepared to deal with a visitor. It is only a matter of time before she goes on vacation. No big loss.
    And not Carly in Petersburg? Candy service was crap and a half but never knew she did the bf / pimp show up scam.

  11. #13986

    Anybody dream this?

    Been eyeing this one anybody got any experience.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-8256/1/719329

  12. #13985

    The real deal

    Been to see her maybe 8 times and every time its been a great dream. She's very pretty got a soft big ass and nice set of ladies. Very clean and discreet private residence. Donation $ hhr and so on. Worth every dime. Not everyone's thing but look at pictures and give it a try. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/401500804355.

  13. #13984

    Candy / Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/322433088645

    She's in the West End. She's looks worse than her pics. Literally spent 20 secs with BBBJ before asking to start the show. Didn't take off her top either. Pounded it out and left. Would only repeat in a pinch.
    You were lucky to get a BBBJ. She has been running a big scam with her BF / pimp who shows up shortly after your arrival. I would stay away unless you maintain firm control of the situation (I. E. No money up front) and are prepared to deal with a visitor. It is only a matter of time before she goes on vacation. No big loss.

  14. #13983

    Recently Popped in Nova with Roxxxi

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/4103019650

    Notice her ads popping up multi states same time. Just wondering who behind those doors.

  15. #13982

    Definite no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/322433088645

    She's in the West End. She's looks worse than her pics. Literally spent 20 secs with BBBJ before asking to start the show. Didn't take off her top either. Pounded it out and left. Would only repeat in a pinch.
    Just look at that hand on the first pic. Trouble in spades.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape