Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,371 to 23,385 of 37366
-
03-17-20 08:38 #13996Banned Member

Posts: 176I'm a idiot
Sorry but I could've sworn I copied and pasted it. I'm looking but can't find her.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 07:58 #13995Senior Member

Posts: 1775Who?
Pics or a link to an ad?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 07:58 #13994Senior Member

Posts: 316Link?
Any link, photo etc? Kinda hard to provide info.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 23:59 #13993Regular Member

Posts: 16Re: Pregnant Wet
Has anyone seen or talked with this provider since she came back to the Richmond area? I dreamed of her in October, when she was still pregnant, and greatly enjoyed the visit. I recently tried texting her without any response, and then tried calling. A woman answered, but I couldn't tell if it was her voice, and she sounded like she was screening calls.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/168724249203
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 19:43 #13992Banned Member

Posts: 176Just saw this one
I came across this girl and for some reason she is really attractive to me. I'm hoping somebody has had some contact with. Pm with info if any.
-
03-16-20 14:03 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 482You sure you talking about Candy
And not Carly in Petersburg? Candy service was crap and a half but never knew she did the bf / pimp show up scam.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 12:44 #13990Banned Member

Posts: 176Anybody dream this?
Been eyeing this one anybody got any experience.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-8256/1/719329
-
03-16-20 12:37 #13989Banned Member

Posts: 176The real deal
Been to see her maybe 8 times and every time its been a great dream. She's very pretty got a soft big ass and nice set of ladies. Very clean and discreet private residence. Donation $ hhr and so on. Worth every dime. Not everyone's thing but look at pictures and give it a try. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/401500804355.
-
03-16-20 08:54 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 617Candy / Candice
You were lucky to get a BBBJ. She has been running a big scam with her BF / pimp who shows up shortly after your arrival. I would stay away unless you maintain firm control of the situation (I. E. No money up front) and are prepared to deal with a visitor. It is only a matter of time before she goes on vacation. No big loss.
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 01:08 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 979Recently Popped in Nova with Roxxxi
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/4103019650
Notice her ads popping up multi states same time. Just wondering who behind those doors.
-
03-15-20 22:41 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 482Definite no go
Just look at that hand on the first pic. Trouble in spades.
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 21:53 #13985Senior Member

Posts: 216Zoey West
www.girlnxxxtdoor.weebly.com
I had the privilege to see Zoey West today. She is amazing to put it simply. GFE, BBBJCIM, DATY, great tits. She has a great attitude and really gets into the session. In a world of hit or miss service, she's a sure thing. She does have screening process fir first timers, but not too tough. I opted for giving her contact info of another provider to verify me.
On a side note, she is at a hotel suite in Chester. Each time I've been there, the room is clean, neat and organized. A breath of fresh air compared to the many rooms reeking of cigarettes and piles of clothes in the corner. LOL.
Her website is above and this is the best way to get info about her and contact her. Have fun. I know I did 😀.
-
03-15-20 17:01 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 92Feeding some info
I'm new around so I'm sure you guys already know about these ladies. So I'll just do my due diligence and put it out there in case anybody is wondering about these ladies.
Cool lady, not too crazy about her mouth skills but it will do. Can take a pounding in either hole and is not a clock watcher. She's def got a body for her age. Smells clean down there which is a big plus for me. Would repeat. Any more info hit me up.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/737581013593
Sweet girl, you could tell she's had it rough. Nice BJ and can def take a pounding. She's got a belly probably from having a child. She's got a very nice backside. Would repeat. Any more info hit me up.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/471839293640
She was ok. Definitely not the one from the picture or they are highly outdated. Her BJ was less than enthusiastic and wouldn't let me go in all the way. Her prices are cheap. Would not repeat.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/068379848518
-
03-15-20 11:25 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 118Candy
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/322433088645
She's in the West End. She's looks worse than her pics. Literally spent 20 secs with BBBJ before asking to start the show. Didn't take off her top either. Pounded it out and left. Would only repeat in a pinch.
-
03-15-20 11:21 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 118Roxanne
I used to see her back in the day when she was going by a different name, and looked a lot better. She was way overpriced and she's completely off my menu.
Originally Posted by HsvengDoc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






