Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 662 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2526

    More talent

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this will infused new talent.
    More providers could be a bonus for us more supply will hopefully bring down prices.

  2. #2525

  3. #2524

    Lucy

    Might go see Lucy in worcester today.

  4. #2523

    Strip clubs closed

    Hopefully this will infused new talent.

  5. #2522

    Hairy

    Dude, that's bullshit that Sam Ashley would chow down on your hairy browneye. She must not enjoy gravy. Sorry for your hardships.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    I believe she used to go by Sam Ashley? I went to her in call the other day. She was staying at a hotel. She rushed me the entire time. Ripped me off on services. Then refused to give me some my money back. Afterwards. I tried to reason with her. For her to give me some of my money back. She started yelling help. Then she let a guy into the room. Who I assume is her bf? He ordered me out. To leave or else he'd hurt me badly. They seem like a rough crowd everyone. Like some bad druggies. I think her mood changed, once I mentioned her eating out my hairy asshole. That's when her attitude changed. And she stopped sucking my hairy cock. She refused to fuck me too. I don't see the beauty in her face. And she does not smile at all. She has a nice looking body. That's about it. She could not even come close to comparing to that Alicia Fun Times girl. Out of Fitchburg. I met Alicia last week. And had the time of my life. She played Pornal flicks on the whole time. To set the mood great for me. And she willing accepted doing all of my requests. That girl is a true trooper. She could be doing real Porn. IMHO.

  6. #2521
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    But, SamAshley face is easy on the eyes. That is as of about a year ago when last I visited her at the QI in Worcester.

    Not gorgeous but cute enough imo.
    Yeah, I don't know how the last year or so has treated her, but she was kind of girl next door cute when I saw her about a year ago. Aside from the tats (which I'm not into) her body was pretty good. Good sized nattys, nice ass, really tight snatch.

    Again. A lot can change in a year.

  7. #2520

    Not white knighting.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I don't believe you will find many girls agreeing to fulfill that request. On the other hand, Samashley looks super hot bodywise not sure if she has a pretty face but she does have a sexier body.
    But, SamAshley face is easy on the eyes. That is as of about a year ago when last I visited her at the QI in Worcester.

    Not gorgeous but cute enough imo.

  8. #2519
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Every single one of his posts is basically, "This girl got angry and threw me out because I wanted her to eat my hairy asshole. ".

    So. Maybe it's not the women that are the problem there, dude.
    I concur. I don't believe you will find many girls agreeing to fulfill that request. On the other hand, Samashley looks super hot bodywise not sure if she has a pretty face but she does have a sexier body.

  10. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    So in other words you are implying that Alicia Fun girl agreed to even eat out your hairy asshole unlike Samashley?? That is my understanding based on your review LOL.
    Every single one of his posts is basically, "This girl got angry and threw me out because I wanted her to eat my hairy asshole. ".

    So. Maybe it's not the women that are the problem there, dude.

  11. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    I believe she used to go by Sam Ashley? I went to her in call the other day. She was staying at a hotel. She rushed me the entire time. Ripped me off on services. Then refused to give me some my money back. Afterwards. I tried to reason with her. For her to give me some of my money back. She started yelling help. Then she let a guy into the room. Who I assume is her bf? He ordered me out. To leave or else he'd hurt me badly. They seem like a rough crowd everyone. Like some bad druggies. I think her mood changed, once I mentioned her eating out my hairy asshole. That's when her attitude changed. And she stopped sucking my hairy cock. She refused to fuck me too. I don't see the beauty in her face. And she does not smile at all. She has a nice looking body. That's about it. She could not even come close to comparing to that Alicia Fun Times girl. Out of Fitchburg. I met Alicia last week. And had the time of my life. She played Pornal flicks on the whole time. To set the mood great for me. And she willing accepted doing all of my requests. That girl is a true trooper. She could be doing real Porn. IMHO.
    So in other words you are implying that Alicia Fun girl agreed to even eat out your hairy asshole unlike Samashley?? That is my understanding based on your review LOL.

  12. #2515

    I've messaged with her

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    I think she is into Spiderman.
    Back and fourth a bit. I asked her if she was law affiliated (not that anything illegal would take place) and she said no. She seems easy to deal with but I can't vouch for her.

  13. #2514
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Never mind that one I posted about. She's in NJ. Scam. She was good though.

    How about this one? Anyone seen her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/902901707831
    I think she is into Spiderman.

  14. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/314494534221

    Is this the girl your talking about?
    Yes, and according to that post, rates have crept up a bit since she came back on the scene.

  15. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    Sam hit me up at 6 am. Not offering a deal, mind you, but just looking for business. I don't think I'm doing any dates until this current situation blows over anyway. I finally put the block on her so I don't receive solicitations at all hours. I'm sure other board members will get messaged soon if you haven't already.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/314494534221

    Is this the girl your talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape