Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 661 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 9914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2504

    New talent

    Quote Originally Posted by JsofALot  [View Original Post]
    With all of the strip clubs now closed for the next few weeks, here's hoping see a lot more talent hit the open market. Stay safe boys.
    It's not only the strip clubs. Theres going to be a lot of businesses closing down restaurants, movie theaters and anywhere where people gather. This has never happened before there's going to be a lot of people out of work with bills that have to be payed. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I think we're going to see quite a lot of new providers on the scene.

  2. #2503

    How about this one?

    Never mind that one I posted about. She's in NJ. Scam. She was good though.

    How about this one? Anyone seen her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/902901707831

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Does this chick look familiar to anyone? She answered my ad.

  3. #2502

    This Chick

    Does this chick look familiar to anyone? She answered my ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6F63B8A1-F0D7-41E0-8103-6C99BA22132A.jpg‎  

  4. #2501

    Potential new talent

    With all of the strip clubs now closed for the next few weeks, here's hoping see a lot more talent hit the open market. Stay safe boys.

  5. #2500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    Are you taking about the one in the trailer out in Webster? She's around and on STG. Highly recommended, if you can deal with smoking.
    Big Tit Nicole was out of Fitchburg.

    Trailer in Webster is Kitty.

  6. #2499

    Big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    No, that is "big tits" Nicole. Busted for drugs last fall and has been MIA ever since.

    Ava has been posting on and off for several years now. Mostly negative reviews from what I recall. I did a car date with her once, had an ok time but never repeated.
    Are you taking about the one in the trailer out in Webster? She's around and on STG. Highly recommended, if you can deal with smoking.

  7. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one that was in the trailer? With shady people?
    No, that is "big tits" Nicole. Busted for drugs last fall and has been MIA ever since.

    Ava has been posting on and off for several years now. Mostly negative reviews from what I recall. I did a car date with her once, had an ok time but never repeated.

  8. #2497

    Ava

    Is she the one that was in the trailer? With shady people?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    That's Ava Reign. Check posts in the Fitchburg.

    SR.

  9. #2496

    That's Ava Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    It's a hike for some I imagine, but has anyone seen her? For a while she was doing strictly cardates on the weekends as I think she said something about starting nursing classes.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/951188192163
    That's Ava Reign. Check posts in the Fitchburg.

    SR.

  10. #2495

    Ava Reign No name girl in Gardner

    She has a name it's Ava Reign, plenty of reports about her & it's a mixed bag both good and bad, search the Fitchburg escort forum & other escort forums including here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    It's a hike for some I imagine, but has anyone seen her? For a while she was doing strictly cardates on the weekends as I think she said something about starting nursing classes. http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/951188192163
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexxxx...londe/18055850
    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/508-470-7248
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexxxy...-7248/10081250
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/508-470-7248/16/
    Fitchburg
    🍒Hey Gentlemen!🍒
    ✨WithMesmerizingEyes✨and Curves👅In All TheRightPlaces🍒I will Leave YouAlwaysWanting More❣️
    🔥Let Me Be Your New Addiction🔥
    ❌ABSOLUTELY NO GFE
    ❌ABSOLUTELY NO BB
    ❌No time wasters
    ❌No greek
    ✅Good hygiene a must
    ❤️I Do WhatSheWont....🗝
    Now lets have fun!
    🌹Fitchburg Incalls Only🌹
    5084707248

  11. #2494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Gardner

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    It's a hike for some I imagine, but has anyone seen her? For a while she was doing strictly cardates on the weekends as I think she said something about starting nursing classes.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/951188192163
    I'm interested also but it would take me 1 hour and 30 minute. So I will wait till she moved around a little closer to me. So hopefully someone give a great review. She also have 2 ads by the way.

  12. #2493

    Any takers

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/823984140074

    I tried but she really gave me the run around. Have a feeling it would have been a burn move, so that wasn't happening. Texted her at 9 and told her I'd be ready for 3, all was good until it was time to meet up. I don't want to throw dirt on anyone that didn't do me wrong but tread lightly. Hopefully I'll hear some good feedback.

  13. #2492

    Hey Bareback Russian. That's Ava.

    You'd want to STAY AWAY from that one man. She is out of Fitchburg. Plenty of reports on that Thread. She's famous for giving like NO service at all. Collects money upfront. And then keeps giving excuses. On why not to give out service. One of these days someone might hurt her real bad. For pulling that scamming routine. Just saying.

  14. #2491

    No name girl in Gardner

    It's a hike for some I imagine, but has anyone seen her? For a while she was doing strictly cardates on the weekends as I think she said something about starting nursing classes.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/951188192163

  15. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal is she a junkie? Is her body decent at all for an older broad?
    Her body is fairly decent for a woman of her age. You can tell by looking at her hands and feet that she's about 60 but her skin is very smooth around her midsection and thigh area. Not much of a gut to speak of. Didn't see any signs of drug use.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape