Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 9918
-
03-18-20 10:57 #2523Banned Member

Posts: 152Strip clubs closed
Hopefully this will infused new talent.
-
03-18-20 09:13 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 1048Hairy
Dude, that's bullshit that Sam Ashley would chow down on your hairy browneye. She must not enjoy gravy. Sorry for your hardships.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 08:23 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 582Yeah, I don't know how the last year or so has treated her, but she was kind of girl next door cute when I saw her about a year ago. Aside from the tats (which I'm not into) her body was pretty good. Good sized nattys, nice ass, really tight snatch.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
Again. A lot can change in a year.
-
03-18-20 08:20 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 115Not white knighting.
But, SamAshley face is easy on the eyes. That is as of about a year ago when last I visited her at the QI in Worcester.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
Not gorgeous but cute enough imo.
-
03-17-20 23:55 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 54[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-17-20 23:22 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 213I concur. I don't believe you will find many girls agreeing to fulfill that request. On the other hand, Samashley looks super hot bodywise not sure if she has a pretty face but she does have a sexier body.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 23:10 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 582Every single one of his posts is basically, "This girl got angry and threw me out because I wanted her to eat my hairy asshole. ".
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
So. Maybe it's not the women that are the problem there, dude.
-
03-17-20 21:42 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 213So in other words you are implying that Alicia Fun girl agreed to even eat out your hairy asshole unlike Samashley?? That is my understanding based on your review LOL.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 21:05 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 157I've messaged with her
Back and fourth a bit. I asked her if she was law affiliated (not that anything illegal would take place) and she said no. She seems easy to deal with but I can't vouch for her.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 19:59 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 67I think she is into Spiderman.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 18:46 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes, and according to that post, rates have crept up a bit since she came back on the scene.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 14:20 #2512Banned Member

Posts: 942https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/314494534221
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
Is this the girl your talking about?
-
03-17-20 14:07 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 355Trouble is
With testing as unavailable as it's been until now, and with an incubation period of 2-14 days, we have no idea how many people are walking around with it (and spreading it) right now. The reported cases are definitely lagging the actual cases.
Yeah, there's some hysteria, too.
Originally Posted by VannilaStash
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 12:35 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 71Corona virus hyste
Panic & hysteria has taken over. The population of the city of Worcester is about 186,000 with 6 confirmed cases as of yesterday. So let's get crazy and say there's 100 cases. What would the odds be of coming in contact with one of those 100 people? As of right now I wouldn't hesitate to see a provider. In a few weeks or a month if there's 1000 or 2000 cases that's a different story. Let cooler heads prevail.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 11:51 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 73Changes in rates
Hey all,
I see the recent posts are about possible new blood, but do any of you think prices might rise? Or lower so that more clients can be seen. I can see this going either way tbh but I think we will see new comers, we need it badly.










Reply With Quote




