Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8292

    Search results

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Search the number and that'll lead you to her Facebook profile. We spoke on phone and she sounds like a New Yorker who has smoked for a while. Sounded legit and all. Pics on FB are of a female and all.
    There are also multiple public records / court records listing her sex as female. Looks like she's been naughty in the past.

  2. #8291

    Tracie Lynn does porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that her ad says "Porn Star". Has anybody ever seen her in a porn vid? If so, what name did she go by?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1585920
    Yea No, that's a JBait, and her pics are like 5-10 years ago, trust!

  3. #8290

    Facebook ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    I'm shocked but does anybody know if this is true or not?
    Search the number and that'll lead you to her Facebook profile. We spoke on phone and she sounds like a New Yorker who has smoked for a while. Sounded legit and all. Pics on FB are of a female and all.

  4. #8289

    Saw her on Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    We're talking about the light skinned black girl with an amazing body? Bianca is wonderful and I try to see her evrey time she pops up. Sensual, sexy thing. I wish she'd get a little nastier but not much to not really enjoy with a clean, sweet, feminine beauty. Her body is amazing. Tried to attach a pic.
    Longtime lurker, but definitely a poster on other websites. I finally saw Bianca and she is very sweet and sexual. I only got the QV, but told her I will definitely keep in touch and see her again when she posts.

  5. #8288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Italy

    The most hysterical part to me is her real name is on one of the photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the QV donation was $80.

  6. #8287

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Got me all worked up and then link was dead. Bummer.
    We're talking about the light skinned black girl with an amazing body? Bianca is wonderful and I try to see her evrey time she pops up. Sensual, sexy thing. I wish she'd get a little nastier but not much to not really enjoy with a clean, sweet, feminine beauty. Her body is amazing. Tried to attach a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA5OTYwOGM5ZjhjNDAyZTI4ZTg4ZTQwYzhkMWI2ZDlkZTg5MDNh.jpg‎  

  7. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the QV donation was $80.
    I always feel uncomfortable listing the location of provider thinking is a giveaway to LE.

  8. #8285

    Sorry, Italy Tour Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Italy last night https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/727688830386.

    First, I do not believe the face pics in her post are her; I don't believe that weight gain would account for the differences. Second, she is a little thicker than her pics look; I don't usually go for the thick girls. Third, she is at the Hometown Suites in Durham on Hwy55; I don't see how this place is allowed to remain in business, her room was a dump, but it was not because of her cleanliness.

    The positives. I really think this girl is new to the business. I scheduled a QV but my visit lasted 35 minutes. Also, this girl loves her kitty rubbed, she was incredibly excited and most definitely had two orgasms. I think that is what distracted her and allowed my QV to become 35 min. Italy also does a really nice BBBJ and she allowed CIM.

    So, as for Italy there are negatives and positives. However, I will not repeat. I just do not see a girl a second time if she uses pics that are not hers, I have no doubt that the pic of her sitting and the boobs pic is her, but the face shots are not her.

    Be safe and Wash Your Hands!
    Sorry, the QV donation was $80.

  9. #8284

    Italy Tour

    I had a visit with Italy last night https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/727688830386.

    First, I do not believe the face pics in her post are her; I don't believe that weight gain would account for the differences. Second, she is a little thicker than her pics look; I don't usually go for the thick girls. Third, she is at the Hometown Suites in Durham on Hwy55; I don't see how this place is allowed to remain in business, her room was a dump, but it was not because of her cleanliness.

    The positives. I really think this girl is new to the business. I scheduled a QV but my visit lasted 35 minutes. Also, this girl loves her kitty rubbed, she was incredibly excited and most definitely had two orgasms. I think that is what distracted her and allowed my QV to become 35 min. Italy also does a really nice BBBJ and she allowed CIM.

    So, as for Italy there are negatives and positives. However, I will not repeat. I just do not see a girl a second time if she uses pics that are not hers, I have no doubt that the pic of her sitting and the boobs pic is her, but the face shots are not her.

    Be safe and Wash Your Hands!

  10. #8283
    Quote Originally Posted by SirOf910  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching high and low for a provider with a particular look. I'm willing to give a tip to anyone who can help. If you have someone UTR please PM. I'm looking for a provider with bright blonde hair, like platinum or heavily bleached. Under 40, even better if under 30. Spinner or slim thick preferred. The biggest factor is her willingness to provide for a younger black male. Many providers state they don't see AA / Black Males in my age group or at all.
    Not sure if she's currently platinum but she often is. I would be up front with her. Tell her that you are a younger black guy and have trouble finding ladies to see.

    She seems pretty cool via chat and she's definitely a spinner body; pretty tall though, I think.

    She is in Raleigh on and off.

    https://www.juliamarciano.com/

  11. #8282

    Check this one

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Got me all worked up and then link was dead. Bummer.
    I'm having trouble uploading pictures. But her Wilmington ad is still active right now if you want to check her pictures out there.

    https://wilmington.skipthegames.com/...a/214720382755

  12. #8281

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by SirOf910  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I saw one of this provider while she was visiting ILM.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/376177329262

    Her names Bianca ... Her ass is one of the softest I've ever gripped ...
    She is on my radar. In one of her ads she includes a video where she shakes her ass for the camera. Even in the video her ass looks soft as cotton. Thanks for the verification.

  13. #8280
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    Worrisome, how so? By her looks, she needs to prove she's not an alien from another planet.
    Could not agree more. I don't see anything wrong with a video.

  14. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Got me all worked up and then link was dead. Bummer.
    It always helps to put in a little work to post pics of the providers and also the ADs because links can go dead. Look at my posts and you'll see what am talking about.

  15. #8278

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Any one of you know about Nikki? The fact that she feels the need to make a video to prove she is legit is a little worrisome.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/671950490001
    I have seen her twice at her old location on wf road.

    1 $ for a qv. CBJ limited positions mostly mechanical.

    She is real young and tight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape