Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8297

    Falling

    Maybe rates will fall. Supply and demand theory. High end escort for $80 half? Could be. Wash your hands.

  2. #8296

  3. #8295

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PaketStorm  [View Original Post]
    Yea No, that's a JBait, and her pics are like 5-10 years ago, trust!
    I appreciate yall's comments on my question on Tracie.

    It's been said many times here; "ya just can't trust 'them. ".

  4. #8294

    New law

    Due to the new flu the governor has made escorting illegal at midnight tomorrow.

    All joking a side, I wish you guys would stop hoarding toliet paper. I seen Olivia the other day and there was not a square in the whole hotel room. Not cool! However, she is a good date. I will repeat with some toliet paper or wipes.

  5. #8293
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Search the number and that'll lead you to her Facebook profile. We spoke on phone and she sounds like a New Yorker who has smoked for a while. Sounded legit and all. Pics on FB are of a female and all.
    Oh OK thank you for the info I appreciate it.

  6. #8292

    Search results

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Search the number and that'll lead you to her Facebook profile. We spoke on phone and she sounds like a New Yorker who has smoked for a while. Sounded legit and all. Pics on FB are of a female and all.
    There are also multiple public records / court records listing her sex as female. Looks like she's been naughty in the past.

  7. #8291

    Tracie Lynn does porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that her ad says "Porn Star". Has anybody ever seen her in a porn vid? If so, what name did she go by?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1585920
    Yea No, that's a JBait, and her pics are like 5-10 years ago, trust!

  8. #8290

    Facebook ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    I'm shocked but does anybody know if this is true or not?
    Search the number and that'll lead you to her Facebook profile. We spoke on phone and she sounds like a New Yorker who has smoked for a while. Sounded legit and all. Pics on FB are of a female and all.

  9. #8289

    Saw her on Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    We're talking about the light skinned black girl with an amazing body? Bianca is wonderful and I try to see her evrey time she pops up. Sensual, sexy thing. I wish she'd get a little nastier but not much to not really enjoy with a clean, sweet, feminine beauty. Her body is amazing. Tried to attach a pic.
    Longtime lurker, but definitely a poster on other websites. I finally saw Bianca and she is very sweet and sexual. I only got the QV, but told her I will definitely keep in touch and see her again when she posts.

  10. #8288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Italy

    The most hysterical part to me is her real name is on one of the photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the QV donation was $80.

  11. #8287

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Got me all worked up and then link was dead. Bummer.
    We're talking about the light skinned black girl with an amazing body? Bianca is wonderful and I try to see her evrey time she pops up. Sensual, sexy thing. I wish she'd get a little nastier but not much to not really enjoy with a clean, sweet, feminine beauty. Her body is amazing. Tried to attach a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA5OTYwOGM5ZjhjNDAyZTI4ZTg4ZTQwYzhkMWI2ZDlkZTg5MDNh.jpg‎  

  12. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the QV donation was $80.
    I always feel uncomfortable listing the location of provider thinking is a giveaway to LE.

  13. #8285

    Sorry, Italy Tour Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Italy last night https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/727688830386.

    First, I do not believe the face pics in her post are her; I don't believe that weight gain would account for the differences. Second, she is a little thicker than her pics look; I don't usually go for the thick girls. Third, she is at the Hometown Suites in Durham on Hwy55; I don't see how this place is allowed to remain in business, her room was a dump, but it was not because of her cleanliness.

    The positives. I really think this girl is new to the business. I scheduled a QV but my visit lasted 35 minutes. Also, this girl loves her kitty rubbed, she was incredibly excited and most definitely had two orgasms. I think that is what distracted her and allowed my QV to become 35 min. Italy also does a really nice BBBJ and she allowed CIM.

    So, as for Italy there are negatives and positives. However, I will not repeat. I just do not see a girl a second time if she uses pics that are not hers, I have no doubt that the pic of her sitting and the boobs pic is her, but the face shots are not her.

    Be safe and Wash Your Hands!
    Sorry, the QV donation was $80.

  14. #8284

    Italy Tour

    I had a visit with Italy last night https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/727688830386.

    First, I do not believe the face pics in her post are her; I don't believe that weight gain would account for the differences. Second, she is a little thicker than her pics look; I don't usually go for the thick girls. Third, she is at the Hometown Suites in Durham on Hwy55; I don't see how this place is allowed to remain in business, her room was a dump, but it was not because of her cleanliness.

    The positives. I really think this girl is new to the business. I scheduled a QV but my visit lasted 35 minutes. Also, this girl loves her kitty rubbed, she was incredibly excited and most definitely had two orgasms. I think that is what distracted her and allowed my QV to become 35 min. Italy also does a really nice BBBJ and she allowed CIM.

    So, as for Italy there are negatives and positives. However, I will not repeat. I just do not see a girl a second time if she uses pics that are not hers, I have no doubt that the pic of her sitting and the boobs pic is her, but the face shots are not her.

    Be safe and Wash Your Hands!

  15. #8283
    Quote Originally Posted by SirOf910  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching high and low for a provider with a particular look. I'm willing to give a tip to anyone who can help. If you have someone UTR please PM. I'm looking for a provider with bright blonde hair, like platinum or heavily bleached. Under 40, even better if under 30. Spinner or slim thick preferred. The biggest factor is her willingness to provide for a younger black male. Many providers state they don't see AA / Black Males in my age group or at all.
    Not sure if she's currently platinum but she often is. I would be up front with her. Tell her that you are a younger black guy and have trouble finding ladies to see.

    She seems pretty cool via chat and she's definitely a spinner body; pretty tall though, I think.

    She is in Raleigh on and off.

    https://www.juliamarciano.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape