Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,501 to 22,515 of 30788
-
03-17-20 10:44 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 563Italy
The most hysterical part to me is her real name is on one of the photos.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 09:49 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 1710Bianca
We're talking about the light skinned black girl with an amazing body? Bianca is wonderful and I try to see her evrey time she pops up. Sensual, sexy thing. I wish she'd get a little nastier but not much to not really enjoy with a clean, sweet, feminine beauty. Her body is amazing. Tried to attach a pic.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 09:25 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 546I always feel uncomfortable listing the location of provider thinking is a giveaway to LE.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 08:34 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 67Sorry, Italy Tour Donation
Sorry, the QV donation was $80.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 08:31 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 67Italy Tour
I had a visit with Italy last night https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/727688830386.
First, I do not believe the face pics in her post are her; I don't believe that weight gain would account for the differences. Second, she is a little thicker than her pics look; I don't usually go for the thick girls. Third, she is at the Hometown Suites in Durham on Hwy55; I don't see how this place is allowed to remain in business, her room was a dump, but it was not because of her cleanliness.
The positives. I really think this girl is new to the business. I scheduled a QV but my visit lasted 35 minutes. Also, this girl loves her kitty rubbed, she was incredibly excited and most definitely had two orgasms. I think that is what distracted her and allowed my QV to become 35 min. Italy also does a really nice BBBJ and she allowed CIM.
So, as for Italy there are negatives and positives. However, I will not repeat. I just do not see a girl a second time if she uses pics that are not hers, I have no doubt that the pic of her sitting and the boobs pic is her, but the face shots are not her.
Be safe and Wash Your Hands!
-
03-17-20 08:30 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 311Not sure if she's currently platinum but she often is. I would be up front with her. Tell her that you are a younger black guy and have trouble finding ladies to see.
Originally Posted by SirOf910
[View Original Post]
She seems pretty cool via chat and she's definitely a spinner body; pretty tall though, I think.
She is in Raleigh on and off.
https://www.juliamarciano.com/
-
03-17-20 05:27 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 129Check this one
I'm having trouble uploading pictures. But her Wilmington ad is still active right now if you want to check her pictures out there.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
https://wilmington.skipthegames.com/...a/214720382755
-
03-17-20 00:54 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 263Bianca
She is on my radar. In one of her ads she includes a video where she shakes her ass for the camera. Even in the video her ass looks soft as cotton. Thanks for the verification.
Originally Posted by SirOf910
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 00:32 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 546Could not agree more. I don't see anything wrong with a video.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 00:29 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 546It always helps to put in a little work to post pics of the providers and also the ADs because links can go dead. Look at my posts and you'll see what am talking about.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 22:50 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 118Nikki
I have seen her twice at her old location on wf road.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
1 $ for a qv. CBJ limited positions mostly mechanical.
She is real young and tight.
-
03-16-20 22:36 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 377Link is dead
Got me all worked up and then link was dead. Bummer.
Originally Posted by SirOf910
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 16:30 #8276Senior Member

Posts: 83Roxie
Dreamt of Roxie today. Easy set up to hotel off of Capital. 1. 2 HH.
Took the plunge. She is a stunner IMO from the waist up. Legs and ass a little flabby for me. As stated in by previous reviews, she does run through her rules real quick and mentions her bad knee but was not bitchy about it. She was actually very nice. Got comfortable and she began CBJ until I was ready then moved to mish. Here's where she won me over. Am a little older, overweight and smoke way to much. It may be any of those or the fact that I still get nervous but sometimes junior retreats after a few minutes of FS. Have had this happen in the past and the dream was over. Not Roxie. She went back to CBJ and told me to let her know when ready or to keep going with lollipop. I let her work and work she did. Finished in cover and cleaned up. I thanked her for not giving up on me. We had some small talk and she is really cool and has reasons for getting the rules out of the way up front. Will repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/546388115020
-
03-16-20 15:02 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Are not they all now? Quality of porn is sinking fast.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 13:15 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 117Worrisome?
Worrisome, how so? By her looks, she needs to prove she's not an alien from another planet.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




