Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,231 to 28,245 of 41286
-
03-16-20 17:11 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 316Somebody way back said she was good so I reached out to her. Said she was staying off Mustang Rd which automatically put her on my no fly list. Only info I have for ya.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 14:29 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 690Any One Recognize This St Augustine Girl?
I had a few too many drinks to remember much, young girl looking for Mario coins, we got a room and she did everything bareback, including Greek. Was a great time, she even sucked my cock clean after BB Greek. I was too wasted to go out and buy coats, and Chel, said she preferred no coats. Now I am concerned that I took a big risk, she messaged these pics while we were talking, to get me interested, but I am clear headed now and wondering if she is a high volume provider (and thus maybe I am at risk). So anyone know of her? I can't find anyting, do any of you know where she lists? Is she always bb?
Thanks in advance for the infor.
-
03-16-20 13:00 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 683Lauren
Any info on this one? Been posting a while but can't find a review. SHe is exactly my type.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/make-me-your-favorite/537726242301
PM is fine.
Thanks.
GRAPP.Last edited by Grapp150; 03-16-20 at 13:00. Reason: FORGOT LINK
-
03-16-20 00:06 #13053Regular Member

Posts: 13Same Story
Saw her last week since pricing was so tempting. In the past I opted for the 60 but said WTF let's go 100 for the full Hr. What a waste. She is sweet and all but everything is covered, no CIM, no Greek, and dream ended after 1st round. I think she broke up with her BF because she is now is in the room next down from usual and no bike or guy shoes like in the past. If you're going to see her, go for the 40 or 60 dream only.
Originally Posted by Chino888
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 20:17 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 690Ashton's Ass Is Back For Rough Deep Pounding
Ashton is back and ready to accept low offers for BB Greek, just to get cash flow. I had her rim me, mmmm her tongue was nice in my asshole, then I wore a coat, and pounded deep and hard until I exploded incredibly hard. I think her tongue in my asshole really got me off!
-
03-15-20 20:15 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 51Tried to see her
I've known her a while, she is actually pretty sweet. That being said she has been doing this a long time and will bareback if you ask. So be careful what you get into. I don't know anything about her health but everyone who rolls the dice in Vegas eventually loses.
Originally Posted by Chino888
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her she did her medication and I spent the next 3 hours of my life giving her sternum rubs to keep her alive. Once I was pretty sure she wouldn't die, I left he room door open so her friends could check on her. Talked to her later in the day what a relief that she hadn't died. There was no way I could deny being in the room that night and beyond the death, my life would have taken a severe nosedive.
Actually stopped dreaming for a few months, watching the devastation that our hobby has on other human being really set me back on my heels.
We all know someone that has died because of Candy and I'm pretty sure Kim or Sweetness will be the next. I hope not but it seems like its only a matter of time until the next one.
Stay safe.
-
03-15-20 16:37 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 27Never give anything thro cash app sir. Thats a set up from the start.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 15:49 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 1840Wtf
Come on Layer, you should have known better but don't be beating yourself up oner it, any one that has played this game for any length on time has gotten jacked, such is the life of a sporting man. JD.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 15:39 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 224Another great visit. Alexa still here through Monday.
She is here through Monday. Such a treat. Open to most everything and really enjoys it it. ONE of MY TWO FAVORITE PARTNERS. She may never be here again.
I have never steered you wrong, guys.
.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 12:48 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 708A trip to brazil
So I've decided to take a hiatus due to the Novel-corona virus (otherwise known a Covid-19) because I'm sure that the traveling providers are adding additional risk to the hobby.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1844615
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/839413152714
I decided to take a Sunday morning trip to Brazil before halting all travels. I've never been to Brazil before though a lot of board members are frequent visitors. As you see from the photos, the scenery is amazing with nice mountains, low tight valleys and smooth tan Savannahs. What you see is what you get. I surprised Brazil when I arrived to her door as she did. The set up was pretty simple two test system. Brazil (Ginger) speaks little to no English but I happened to dabble in one of her spoken tongues which made it even more comfortable. I asked to dine at the why because they have good clean dishes there; though she clearly does not typically allow diners, Brazil had to stop to say in her language "YOU ARE GOOD " She mentioned something about my banana during our tryst. Chuckles all around. If I wasn't mistaken, Brazil enjoyed my visit as much as I did; with some lite clawing, kissing and clutching, I should have charged her. We went through a few positions. Her starting with a covered BJ (short but good). Her on top. Missionary me on top. Her on top again. Doggy. Her laying down prone my finishing move while biting the back of her neck. What a body. What a personality. What a ride.
I think her troop will be back again? Although I'm slowing down visits for now, I'd visit Brazil again.
-
03-14-20 23:26 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 416Payton J
After all these years of mongering here in Jax I returned to only get got. I was texting with Payton J should have known better after I seen the reviews. Quoted me for an outcall with a cash app donation before she comes. I'm thinking no problem must be you new mongers play the game wrong. She wanted half only sent her two jacks then she went radio silent. Not really mad just ashamed on how the game has changed. Giving money upfront especially in way you can't get it back without questions being asked WTF was I thinking. Won't happen again believe that. Pipe approves this message! Stay clear of this chick.
-
03-14-20 00:07 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 51Tried to see her
Tried to see her a few times but she takes forever to reply. There are reviews on here about her and they aren't all that great, don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by BMan78
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 00:06 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 129Fun sized
Yes the first one is her!
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 23:55 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 51Time of the month
That will be no problem if she offers greek. Right?
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 23:51 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 51Natalie (Andi)
Had a dream with Natalie while she was visiting her mom. She has a few extra pounds compare to the pics that were on the ad, she was clean and I had a great time with her. BBJ was great, after that everything is cover. Not a clock watcher and will repeat again when she comes back, wish she would go on the greek trip but that's a no for her.
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=100889










Reply With Quote





