Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 902 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 952 1002 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4423

    Question

    Anybody know what's become of Scarlet? Seems as if she's vanished right into thin air.

  2. #4422

    Info

    Anyone had a dream with this one? All info is much appreciated.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/580088477039

  3. #4421

    Barbie

    I was about to give her a try when I saw the ad's on STG about cash and dash. Then last night I saw where she was saying that it's her ex girlfriend posting the negative ad's. Can any of you confirm? Anyone seen her recently? PM is fine.

    Thanks, LION.

  4. #4420
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDickems502  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone list the websites they are using at the moment are there any other good sites besides skip the games and usaadultclassifieds?
    Escortindex.com

  5. #4419
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDickems502  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone list the websites they are using at the moment are there any other good sites besides skip the games and usaadultclassifieds?
    Tryst is a great one to use.

  6. #4418

    Its nothing really

    Just a shortage of bun wad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I've got to ask what you all are talking about? Is this something I don't know about, or is it this national emergency? Feel free to PM me.

    (I posted about 2 weeks ago and it was totally ignored. Very very easy to get this virus. If you are older, you get in trouble, any issues with your healthcare, treatment could bankrupt you and family. Providers don't care, they got to pay rent or whatever else. Think about it, you give it to them or you get it from them, that's serious. Use the head that sits on your shoulders not the one down below. I'm done at least til vaccine developed which will take 9-18 months. STD can b treated, right now, it is how good your immune system is and that dictates your outcome. You can develop natural immunity, but, it may come at a cost).

  7. #4417
    Can anyone list the websites they are using at the moment are there any other good sites besides skip the games and usaadultclassifieds?

  8. #4416

    New girl

    I saw this great new girl today. The first pic I post is what she answered the door wearing. Easy set up. Very reasonable donation, let's hope it stays that way. Nice gated complex. Visitor parking was a ways from her building. Very clean apt and bedroom. Kissed and she asked what I wanted. Then dropped to her knees, undid my pants then went to town. Then got naked on the bed for some really great daty. Then oral finish. She doesn't really do cim. She pulls away. That's the only negative. She's really beautiful and I doubt she's a user. Her number is 8592378257.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjU0NTE0ZDhkYWZhOTAxN2IyN2MwMTNkNDA0NDY5MDZhMzU5YjU.jpg‎   MjEzNTcwNDEyNWJhZTMzNDMxZjhhMTc3M2E4ZGI2OTg0MzRjZDg.jpg‎   MTE4MzE0MGMyZGJlOGQ4NGQyOGUzNjFlZDA1NDc2MzgxYTA0YmYy.jpg‎   MTMxMjU4ZWNlZTg5N2U2N2JlMDA2NjFmOGE5YTI0YzU1MWNmZGQ.jpg‎  

  9. #4415
    I've got to ask what you all are talking about? Is this something I don't know about, or is it this national emergency? Feel free to PM me.

    (I posted about 2 weeks ago and it was totally ignored. Very very easy to get this virus. If you are older, you get in trouble, any issues with your healthcare, treatment could bankrupt you and family. Providers don't care, they got to pay rent or whatever else. Think about it, you give it to them or you get it from them, that's serious. Use the head that sits on your shoulders not the one down below. I'm done at least til vaccine developed which will take 9-18 months. STD can b treated, right now, it is how good your immune system is and that dictates your outcome. You can develop natural immunity, but, it may come at a cost).

  10. #4414

    Marie in Richmond

    Is Marie typically a difficult provider to schedule with? I have attempted for a few weeks. She responds to texts, but scheduling has been impossible. She seemingly goes dark when scheduling is mentioned. I would really like to see her, but damn. Slightly frustrated with this process. Sometimes it is really hard to just donate some coins away.

  11. #4413

    Oak in Paris

    Well guessing the MP in Paris is DEFINITELY off limits now since there's a case of Covid-19 there. I hate it for the gal that works there, she is a sweetheart. Seeing what others have said and there are some valid points about limiting exposure for sure. It only takes one and some of the providers out there aren't the paradigm of health to start with.

    Take it easy boys.

    And if you go go bawlsdeep.

  12. #4412

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeVille  [View Original Post]
    I logged in to post a similar thought. I'm suspending my hobby until this pandemic passes us by. Safety is paramount. Good luck mongers.
    I posted about 2 weeks ago and it was totally ignored. Very very easy to get this virus. If you are older, you get in trouble, any issues with your healthcare, treatment could bankrupt you and family. Providers don't care, they got to pay rent or whatever else. Think about it, you give it to them or you get it from them, that's serious. Use the head that sits on your shoulders not the one down below. I'm done at least til vaccine developed which will take 9-18 months. STD can b treated, right now, it is how good your immune system is and that dictates your outcome. You can develop natural immunity, but, it may come at a cost.

  13. #4411

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rae since she got out of the LFUCG Graybar? I have set up several appointments. For one reason or another she has gone dark after appointment as been set up. I think she has gone off the rails. Typical drug addict excuses.
    I tried looking her up myself I was interested my self if its the rae were both talking about. Kinda looks high class? Imo. Please pm me if you hear of anything I thought I had her number but didn't. Thanks stay safe my friend.

  14. #4410

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman  [View Original Post]
    This is a high risk hobby, with everyone chasing their personal high. In what ever form. Drugs for most of the girls. And for the guys. Variety.

    I suggest all guys take a 2- 3 vacation from the hobby and see where the virus situation ends up in this area. A condom can't protect from us catching this. Or unknowing passing it along to someone else. Worse thing that can happen is you save up some $$ and when the supply is greater than demand prices will come down.

    Stay safe!
    I logged in to post a similar thought. I'm suspending my hobby until this pandemic passes us by. Safety is paramount. Good luck mongers.

  15. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackme3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of an Asian provider? Please PM any info. UTR Asians?? I want some asian pussy LOL.
    Same! LOL I've had it twice and it was the best!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape