Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 17942
-
03-17-20 14:02 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 173I'd pass
I went and saw her last week due to lack of options. I've seen her a couple times before and always had a good time and while the pics are definitely in her younger days mostly she still looked pretty good. Well this last time will be my last visit for sure. She's looking rougher then ever, was very bruised up in her hips and legs, face definitely showing age. Did in call at her house off Winchester road and it was terrible looked like hoarders, heat was off, barely an aisle to walk through it. Deed was done in a single portion of a couch that was also piled high with crap. Rushed service and extremely lack luster overall a waste of time. Will be forever crossed off my list.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 09:42 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 115Erica
Has anyone seen Erica Vain lately? I know she's been around for ever and I can remember a lot of back and forth reviews.
-
03-16-20 21:53 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 35Yes a little while ago in Lex she's nice and looks like she works at cracker barrel bod is ok she is old and pretty easy her new place is dumpy but right off the interstate. She won't blow your socks off but easy to set up and straightforward.
Originally Posted by BereaOrgasm
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 20:37 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 47Also been looking for info on this one, and seen the back and forth. A bit skeptical.
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 19:56 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 219Question
Anybody know what's become of Scarlet? Seems as if she's vanished right into thin air.
-
03-16-20 14:03 #4422Regular Member

Posts: 4Info
Anyone had a dream with this one? All info is much appreciated.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/580088477039
-
03-16-20 08:09 #4421Banned Member

Posts: 350Barbie
I was about to give her a try when I saw the ad's on STG about cash and dash. Then last night I saw where she was saying that it's her ex girlfriend posting the negative ad's. Can any of you confirm? Anyone seen her recently? PM is fine.
Thanks, LION.
-
03-16-20 00:18 #4420Regular Member

Posts: 3Escortindex.com
Originally Posted by SlimDickems502
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 17:52 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 30Tryst is a great one to use.
Originally Posted by SlimDickems502
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 11:28 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 437Its nothing really
Just a shortage of bun wad.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 08:54 #4417Regular Member

Posts: 1Can anyone list the websites they are using at the moment are there any other good sites besides skip the games and usaadultclassifieds?
-
03-14-20 18:26 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 152New girl
I saw this great new girl today. The first pic I post is what she answered the door wearing. Easy set up. Very reasonable donation, let's hope it stays that way. Nice gated complex. Visitor parking was a ways from her building. Very clean apt and bedroom. Kissed and she asked what I wanted. Then dropped to her knees, undid my pants then went to town. Then got naked on the bed for some really great daty. Then oral finish. She doesn't really do cim. She pulls away. That's the only negative. She's really beautiful and I doubt she's a user. Her number is 8592378257.
-
03-14-20 18:07 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 243I've got to ask what you all are talking about? Is this something I don't know about, or is it this national emergency? Feel free to PM me.
(I posted about 2 weeks ago and it was totally ignored. Very very easy to get this virus. If you are older, you get in trouble, any issues with your healthcare, treatment could bankrupt you and family. Providers don't care, they got to pay rent or whatever else. Think about it, you give it to them or you get it from them, that's serious. Use the head that sits on your shoulders not the one down below. I'm done at least til vaccine developed which will take 9-18 months. STD can b treated, right now, it is how good your immune system is and that dictates your outcome. You can develop natural immunity, but, it may come at a cost).
-
03-14-20 14:27 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 53Marie in Richmond
Is Marie typically a difficult provider to schedule with? I have attempted for a few weeks. She responds to texts, but scheduling has been impossible. She seemingly goes dark when scheduling is mentioned. I would really like to see her, but damn. Slightly frustrated with this process. Sometimes it is really hard to just donate some coins away.
-
03-14-20 14:23 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 53Oak in Paris
Well guessing the MP in Paris is DEFINITELY off limits now since there's a case of Covid-19 there. I hate it for the gal that works there, she is a sweetheart. Seeing what others have said and there are some valid points about limiting exposure for sure. It only takes one and some of the providers out there aren't the paradigm of health to start with.
Take it easy boys.
And if you go go bawlsdeep.











Reply With Quote




