Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 29361
-
03-16-20 08:51 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 224B2 b?
Does she use her body, and is she nude? PM if necessary or please share with the group, sounds like just my type of fun! RBI.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 06:11 #13415Senior Member

Posts: 617One of the better rub and tugs I've ever had
This one is visiting. She's a hippie type, very good looking, and a phenomenal body, I'd guess low to mid 30's. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/151421.
I miss Elle, and in Indy, I've been searching for an experience that was as satisfying as those I had will her. While this was a different experience, it was also an incredible experience. Responsive via text, but does want to speak on the phone before setting an appointment. Usual two call system lead to her mid level and safe hotel. Upon entering, I was knocked out by her looks and body. Both are absolute perfection. Very friendly and playful. The massage was done on her bed, which was set up perfectly for a nice rubdown. Music, candles, and heated oil. She's a very spiritual person, and this comes through in her session, which was very very tantric in nature. She guides you through the session with meditation instructions, but only for a couple of minutes here and there. The rest of the session is quiet, erotic, and really relaxing. It's actually an incredible massage, and you can tell that she's been professionally trained. 150/60 minutes. If she lived here, I would see her every week. Not sure how long she will be around. She's a free spirit who comes and goes. Careful, you might just fall in love.
-
03-15-20 15:30 #13414Senior Member

Posts: 343Cindy at Dandy
I used to be a regular visitor but decided I preferred strip clubs and stopped going about a year and a half ago. I was driving by Friday and started wondering if she was still there. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. I believe there was also a bell I rang but not sure. I must be getting senile. Next I'll forget what year it is. No one answered. She always seemed cautious when I went to see her. She would let me put my hand under her shirt and fondle those nice breasts but didn't offer anything else except one time when she suggested I give her a massage instead and then stripped down to her panties. During the massage she let me pull the panties partly down.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 07:20 #13413Regular Member

Posts: 3Review
Dropping my two cents doing my best here.
Post rd- greeted by an older lady 60 for entry allowed roaming hands on nothing more. No extras didn't finish. Was a good massage however. 20 tip.
Muffler shop- this one as I read was recommended. I was greeted again by 40-50 yr old skinny lady. Allowed roaming no extras very cold room massage was ok did not finish. 20 tip in which she complained about. This IMO was a huge waste of time and money.
Mountain aire-by far is the best IMO not familiar with this side of town drove around before actually went in I was greeted by a very pretty lady in red skirt. 60. For entry. Asked if I wanted this and pointed as well as lifted her skirt. Replied yes she offered FS for a rose donation of 2 . If I have not sold you enough the best part of this experience for me was I had to stop early I have shoulder issues and this particular days was bad I could not finish. She allowed me to lay down and asked if I wanted medicine I said sure. She came back with this pad thing she massaged my shoulder and put it on me. I came pretty late and I'm sure I was here for over an hour not sure how long exactly but they took great care of me. Not sure I will b returning but I do highly recommend.
-
03-14-20 10:42 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 903Cindy at Dandy
Three or so years ago, I would go to Dandy several times a month for maybe six months. Cindy had a sexy body, and allowed UTC roaming everywhere except kitty. Haven't visited since.
Originally Posted by MStrong
[View Original Post]
About two months ago, I thought I'd drop by again. I sent her a text asking if she could see me for an hour beginning in a few minutes. All I got back was "Sorry, no. ".
I texted her again last Thursday at 2 PM, no reply. I drove by, the light was off. The parking lot was quite busy, I'd never seen it so full. There was a small white SUV there, it may be different from what she used to drive.
Let us know what anyone finds out!
JohnGuest.
-
03-14-20 04:29 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 1029It is. This strain is new. Currently, it's trending at 30 times more deadly than the flu. It's also 20 times more likely to require hospitalization.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
And all those retirement accounts are going to take a much bigger beating before this is through.
It's doing wonders for my vacation find though. My airline tickets have already dropped 5% and I'm hoping for another 10% drop before I buy next week. My dollar is also, as of today buying about 25% more of that foreign currency, than it bought last year.
-
03-13-20 17:21 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 114Looking at what's happened to my retirement account over the past week, I would say the fear is justified.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 09:50 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 80Day Spa
Nope, its Day Spa in Plainfield. Description of the building and location are correct. Never been personally, but I can't pass up an opportunity with a provider who sports a nice rack.
Originally Posted by DFB33
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 13:06 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 67Blue moon
No white Benz. Looks like new management.
Originally Posted by JamesHunt76
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 09:03 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 57I thought she got busted? So is the whit me Benz back? I'd be afraid that room is now wired.
Originally Posted by Hoooosier1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 08:18 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 80Corona
Agree. As a side note, guess what. We've all had a corornavirus at some point in our lives. It's largely responsible for respiratory infections and colds. It's easy -- stay away from sick people as much as possible, wash your hands, and don't touch your face. The media and government going overboard with the reports and hype is b / c they're scared of stock prices falling from everyone being at home sick instead of working.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 07:23 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 93Muffler / Professional. FS
I had time to kill after my last appointment and before I had to be at the airport so I swung around the southside of Indy for my first visit to Muffler Shop.
Drew Salina (sp? The massage was barely average. No teasing until I raised my ass up some and it was immediately, "you want to turn over?
Negotiated. She said $$ and responded with I have only $. 4 with me. Took her all of 3 seconds to think about it.
Spent the whole time with my eyes closed and thinking about Bianca. Got the job done, won't repeat with her.
There was another gal sitting in the kitchen as she took me out the back door of the place. She was cuter. Any better?
-
03-11-20 20:42 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 1175Defined
Just got this off Google.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
"Thai massage uses gentle pressure and stretching techniques to relax the whole body. This is an ancient healing practice that originated in India. . Unlike Swedish or shiatsu massage techniques, in which a person passively lies on a bed, the client lies on the floor and participates more actively in the massage. ".
Of course, the provider's definition of Thai massage may be different. LOL!
-
03-11-20 17:49 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 343Sweet, sweet memories
Oh, Lord, just seeing those names causes my heart to race and brings back memories of how it used to be. I remember 'Candy' also.
Originally Posted by ItsHimAgain
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:58 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 290Thai?
They are saying it is a grand opening, but I think it has been there a while. They have a Thai massage listed for 20.00 more that the regular hour. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a Thai massage and why is it worth 20 more?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/317-2...94678-39330314










Reply With Quote





