Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13410

    Sweet, sweet memories

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsHimAgain  [View Original Post]
    On my way to Costco on Michigan rd and something caught my eye. It was Star massage. I immediately started to think back to the one in Avon years ago. How I miss Juju and Sophia. Anybody remember Hannah and Karen from Bali spa?
    Oh, Lord, just seeing those names causes my heart to race and brings back memories of how it used to be. I remember 'Candy' also.

  2. #13409

    Thai?

    They are saying it is a grand opening, but I think it has been there a while. They have a Thai massage listed for 20.00 more that the regular hour. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a Thai massage and why is it worth 20 more?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/317-2...94678-39330314

  3. #13408

    Daily

    Went to the Daily two days ago. Got a short girl that I think was a 7/10 looks and body. Maybe 8/10. Longer light brown hair. Pretty sure it is dyed. I always get a nice massage there although I wish they would not start it with a towel. I will say I am not real picky so others may differ. Very nice teasing session. Standard finish. 60 for hour, 40 for tip. I did get to roam and she went to the panties but nothing else. I like the place, but I wish a little more was on the menu. I have been there three times now. Two of the 3 were 7/10. One said her name is Ima. The 3rd time I got an older one that was OK, but not nearly as nice and seemed in a rush. I will return.

  4. #13407

    Blue moon

    Open signs back on! Anyone taking the plunge?

  5. #13406
    Been awhile since I've contributed. So here goes:

    Blue Moon. Miss this place so much. She was smoking hot and had no issue asking "what do you want?

    Black Peony. Down to business pretty fast, but doesn't want us posting about it. Understandable. They're already "on the map" so it seems fair game. Pretty meh massage but that's not the point.

    Daliah. I'd love to know the name of the larger girl, actually really cool. Great service here, clean, you can tell they have their regulars and aren't trying to get shut down. Making this a regular stop, despite the lack of roaming.

    Orient on and. Arlington. Fantastic spot but they need to slow down or they won't be around forever. Keep this on hush. Not giving details publicly, but it's a great spot.

    I'm fine with self service so long as roaming is allowed. If anyone has any recs for a spot, I'm all ears. Northside of downtown here, and don't really want someone in their 50's.

  6. #13405

    Avon

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsHimAgain  [View Original Post]
    On my way to Costco on Michigan rd and something caught my eye. It was Star massage. I immediately started to think back to the one in Avon years ago. How I miss Juju and Sophia. Anybody remember Hannah and Karen from Bali spa?
    Juju wasn't attractive, but had a great personality. Sophia was a tall drink of water with nice naturals.

  7. #13404
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Kentucky ave

    Does anyone know here? Any experience?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...0852-38890643/

  8. #13403

    86th and Michigan spa near kindercare

    Can't recall the name, sorry. It is East of the firehouse and next to a kindercare. Stopped in a couple of weeks ago at night. Met by a gentleman at the door who directed me to a room. Older nice looking lady came in to give the massage. Long and short no hints of anything.

    Thinking it was just a new opening thing I went back last week in the morning. Again decent lady and decent massage but no hints at all.

    If anyone has any luck I would love to know.

    Thanks Mike.

  9. #13402

    Kentucky Ave. Spa

    I'm out-of-town right now but I just received news from a friend that might interest some fellow south-siders.

    My friend said that a new girl started work at Kentucky Ave. Last evening. Tina, the dark-haired girl who has been there most of February, left a few days ago. Her replacement is apparently a younger looking and more attractive girl named Cici.

    I'll let my friend post his own review if he's so inclined, but the important point of his news is that Cici has a menu like that of Julia, the first girl who worked there (and famously took whatever tip was offered).

  10. #13401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Realistically, yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Db2007  [View Original Post]
    Since the Coronavirus originated in China, should there be a concern about a potential exposure at the AMPs?
    Unless the AMP only has girls who have been there a while. Then, the risk is no higher than being out in public.

  11. #13400

    Wondering

    Since the Coronavirus originated in China, should there be a concern about a potential exposure at the AMPs?

  12. #13399

    Happy Days are here again on Kentucky Ave.

    I'm out-of-town right now but I just received news from a friend that might interest some fellow south-siders.

    My friend said that a new girl started work at Kentucky Ave. This evening. Tina, the dark-haired girl who has been there most of February, left a few days ago. Her replacement is apparently a younger looking and more attractive girl named Cici.

    I'll let my friend post his own review if he's so inclined, but the important point of his news is that Cici has a menu like that of Julia, the first girl who worked there (and famously took whatever tip was offered). I'd guess that the new girl is a little more prudent about her tips.

  13. #13398

    Star

    On my way to Costco on Michigan rd and something caught my eye. It was Star massage. I immediately started to think back to the one in Avon years ago. How I miss Juju and Sophia. Anybody remember Hannah and Karen from Bali spa?

  14. #13397

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    He only does reviews for Lavender spa. Every review there is a new young girl wearing a red skirt or a red dress. She always looks hot. Nobody else has ever posted a review for the place that matches. Draw your own conclusions.

    My one experience at Lavender, anyone under 45 would qualify as young. Nobody I saw qualified. The building setup is terrible. If you're in the front room and someone comes in, if the woman opens the door to greet the customer he's staring straight in at your naked ass. The only spa I've been to which I'd rate lower was a place up in Michigan City that I visited about 10 years ago.
    I have been twice. First time was with younger girl with nice rack. Second time was with older woman, short with big tits and yes she freed them. Probable will return in the next few days and will report.

    Always was taken to the room furthest from the front door.

  15. #13396
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHey  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple of months, but the last time I went to Hertz off 16th & Shadeland, a 40-45 year old with C-D range rack. She wouldn't let the puppies loose for me. YMMV.
    She did that to me too. I had never been there before so I decided to check it out one day last summer. 2 ladies working, but the older one with the big rack did the massage. On the flip she wanted. 6 to let them sweater puppets lose on top of the. 4 for the HJ she was already doing.

    Hard pass on that one. I've never had to pay extra for a top coming off or UTC roam on top. Haven't been back since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape