Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 10971
-
03-16-20 10:18 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 76Wyp
I have had varied experience with WYP. Mostly good. Initially when I started I didn't find much info. Here so I had a lot of hit and miss and shelled some decent amount of money. Good thing was, I felt a bit more comfortable with whoever I am visiting, with other sites like STG, Eros and et all, I always had this fear of what am I getting into. Second it's easy to find girls in other cities big you are traveling. The only disadvantage is no reviews. That said I was able to find ATF on WYP, I found a nymph, nice mature woman as well as MILFs who are bit more open. Completely agree on the pricing part, only disadvantage is the most of the good MILFs I found are only available during weekdays day time.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
Worse part is NY City, I travel for work and this is the only place where I had meet ups, shelled out a $100 or $150 for nothing. Most of the women there put DS as one of the things they are interested in, they want to meet, you meet up and in public they will ask for their donation. I haven't mastered the act of put out or get out talk. Here in MA I have had good / decent experiences, but I mostly use the site for out of state.
-
03-15-20 18:46 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 405Wyp
You're definitely correct with your thinking on the credits. The one thing I've found is the more the offer you send, the more credits they charge. I've found if your offer of $100 is accepted you're charged 20 credits, over that then they jump to more credits so I tend to "go to conversation" to those that accept the $100 offer unless their counter offer is $150 at most I just move on. Just an aside, I've been with a few hotties that accepted my initial offer and then negotiate after we start talking and you get no extra charged credits. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 18:35 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 203Wyp
Thanks for your feedback! Some good information here. Looks like where WYP gets you is on the credits. 50 bucks gets you 100 credits. However, in order to unlock a conversation with a woman you need 35 credits which is absurd. They do have 400 credits for $150 which seems a better option. But still, that comes out to conversing with 13 women before running out of credits. SA is 90 bucks and I get unlimited messaging to however many women I want. So I am not seeing how this is cheaper than SA. Unless you are saying you are banging hot young college or young professional chicks for 150 - 200.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 18:00 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 88WYP question
How many credits does it cost to place a bid?
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 16:08 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 405Wyp
Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 14:54 #2686Banned Member

Posts: 522The same girls are going for 150 on WYP.
Could you please provide any links to girls that are accepting 150 for sex, and charging much more on SA? Thank you sir.
-
03-15-20 14:45 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 702Good point. On SA, "I don't donate for a coffee date other than Uber fare or parking" works almost all of the time. If it doesn't work, I block and move on. I NEVER pay for a meet and greet. I would rather do meet and greets for free, and pay 300 for an intimate second date (with someone I know I'm attracted to after a coffee date) than pay 100 for a coffee date that may or may not lead to more. And the girls who know they won't put out are not all that motivated for the free meet and greets, whereas they are for $100 coffee dates. I want no part of them.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 12:56 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 203Wyp
I have not tried it myself. I may give it a whirl. With SA I usually don't pay for the initial meet and greet unless I know I am getting the goods afterwards. WYP seems like you have to pay for the initial meet and greet. So I can see a lot of risk for the guys. But I can see how it can be lucrative for the women since they can go on fancy dates and not put out. Am I missing something here?
-
03-15-20 12:36 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 63WYP girls do not assume you are a hotshot doctor or lawyer with $12 k a year to blow on pussy, just a guy with around $100 for a vanilla date at a decent restaurant or even Starbucks. They want more $$ obviously and are willing to get physical for it so you can both negotiate a nice unrushed hour or two with an option on going it on the regular.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 09:30 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 702I've not used WYP. Interesting that if its the same girls. . . And they are setting their own prices. . . They seek less on WYP than SA. Maybe they 'assume' that men on SA can and will pay more?
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 10:54 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 405I agree 100%.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 01:18 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 381Idk how you guys keep paying 300+ for the woman when the same girls are going for 150 on WYP. I have gotten over 10 girls on wyp for no more then 200 and all of them say they are on seeking. I can't believe people are still using SA when wyp is cheaper and a lot easier to work with.
-
03-13-20 06:54 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 48Memory
Sorry, I deleted everything and do not remember her profile name anymore. If it comes to me I will certainly let you know.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 21:31 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 664Profile deleted Any idea what her profile name was?
Any idea what her profile name was / is? Thanks had a similar experience have not heard from her in a while Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 14:32 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 265Sugarbook vs SA
BB, have you used SA as well? How do you compare Sugarbook to SA? What is the membership fee for Sugarbook and how do they charge: fixed monthly fee, purchase a block of messages, ?
Originally Posted by BiilionBill
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





