Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4411

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rae since she got out of the LFUCG Graybar? I have set up several appointments. For one reason or another she has gone dark after appointment as been set up. I think she has gone off the rails. Typical drug addict excuses.
    I tried looking her up myself I was interested my self if its the rae were both talking about. Kinda looks high class? Imo. Please pm me if you hear of anything I thought I had her number but didn't. Thanks stay safe my friend.

  2. #4410

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman  [View Original Post]
    This is a high risk hobby, with everyone chasing their personal high. In what ever form. Drugs for most of the girls. And for the guys. Variety.

    I suggest all guys take a 2- 3 vacation from the hobby and see where the virus situation ends up in this area. A condom can't protect from us catching this. Or unknowing passing it along to someone else. Worse thing that can happen is you save up some $$ and when the supply is greater than demand prices will come down.

    Stay safe!
    I logged in to post a similar thought. I'm suspending my hobby until this pandemic passes us by. Safety is paramount. Good luck mongers.

  3. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackme3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of an Asian provider? Please PM any info. UTR Asians?? I want some asian pussy LOL.
    Same! LOL I've had it twice and it was the best!

  4. #4408
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers from Louisville,

    I will be in your part of the state soon and was hoping to get some action while I was down there. I like curvy women and BBWs. I'm aware of Chelsi and will likely try to see her. But just in case I have time for two or that falls thru, anyone you can recommend? Not a spinner fan. I also know BBW Jill is one to avoid thanks to posts on here. Thanks for any info!
    I too am looking for a Jill alternative, assuming she's really as hard to get along with as others have said. It sucks because she has an amazing body, but since I'm a virgin I don't want to end up with someone who is unfriendly or impatient.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    She is sweet and BBW but go in the daytime, rough neighborhood.
    Was considering her so that's good to see.

    Does anyone have experience with the one below? I couldn't find anything here.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/714807448092

  5. #4407

    Asian Provider

    Does anyone know of an Asian provider? Please PM any info. UTR Asians?? I want some asian pussy LOL.

  6. #4406

    Quarantine yourself!

    This is a high risk hobby, with everyone chasing their personal high. In what ever form. Drugs for most of the girls. And for the guys. Variety.

    I suggest all guys take a 2- 3 vacation from the hobby and see where the virus situation ends up in this area. A condom can't protect from us catching this. Or unknowing passing it along to someone else. Worse thing that can happen is you save up some $$ and when the supply is greater than demand prices will come down.

    Stay safe!

  7. #4405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Rae

    Has anyone seen Rae since she got out of the LFUCG Graybar? I have set up several appointments. For one reason or another she has gone dark after appointment as been set up. I think she has gone off the rails. Typical drug addict excuses.

  8. #4404

    Weird.

    I just have missed her. Although I only checked Boone.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues  [View Original Post]
    Up till a day or two ago she was in a NKy graybar.

  9. #4403

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she landed? She's not back in NKy.

    She had issues but I thought she was hot and fun.
    Up till a day or two ago she was in a NKy graybar.

  10. #4402

    Carlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2018  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Carlee or am I about to T1 FTt?

    http://louisville.skipthegames.com/f...t/552537604022
    What are you thinking? She has had multiple bad reviews over the years. Stay away, stay far away from this one.

  11. #4401

    Stephanie status

    Anyone know where she landed? She's not back in NKy.

    She had issues but I thought she was hot and fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    She back in town but she checked into The Graybar. Looks like she was doing some shopping at Walmart. Can't seem to stay out of trouble.

  12. #4400

    Alexis-Richmond, now on vacation

    Checked into the Madison Co Graybar yesterday. For those keeping score 13th visit. She is one of my favorites, little spinner with bolt ons. Guess I am not surprised. Punctually has never been a strong suit of hers. She seems to be going downhill. Past several visits not up to par. Last visit she was high and was actually a wasted trip. Hope she gets some help. Not sure I will make the trip if / when she get out.

  13. #4399

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or phone number, or name? (yes you can post the whole number- it's not against the rules).
    Https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/779671500262

    8595515096.

  14. #4398

    Winchester Stop


  15. #4397

    Hayden

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I contracted Hayden the other day and was heading to Hamburg to meet her when she informed me she had a hotel room in Beaumont center of Harrodsburg, kinda made me second guess going and seeing her, I remember someone posting awhile back that LEO was running sting in that area, has anyone seen her over there or is there nothing to worry about?
    Yesterday off of Leestown. Staybridge. All was good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape