Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 906 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 406 806 856 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 956 1006 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4367

    Dawn, Slip and Slide

    Really? A 3 hour, baby oil slip and slid? Wheeee! Look Ma no hands! WOW, You the Man! Not the visual I was looking for. That is too funny. Glad I did not have the next appointment. You had to be there 4 hours. It must of taken a hour to get all that oil off. Did you make a slid off the bed? Or was it the typical mattress on the floor.

    I think I should give her another chance. But instead of baby oil I will use hand sanitizers. On 2nd thought add on the hot candle wax option.

    Remember YMMV, wheeeee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssrsrdw69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen dawn once a week for the past month and each visit we have a better time than the last, her roommate joined us Friday night and fulfilled a lifelong fantasy, we all three got oiled up with baby oil and played slip and slide all over the bed, it was incredibly sexy and fun. I was actually there three hours and had the most amazing time ever. The apartment is a little small but it's never caused any issue and I've never seen any thugs, not sure where they would b in a 1 bedroom apt. I will continue to visit her as often as she will allow and if your looking for the real deal then I would recommend seeing dawn, she's the sweetest most genuine lady I've ever met and I've been in the hobby quite awhile. You can check my post history if you like. Stay safe guys and be generous.

  2. #4366

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssrsrdw69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen dawn once a week for the past month and each visit we have a better time than the last, her roommate joined us Friday night and fulfilled a lifelong fantasy, we all three got oiled up with baby oil and played slip and slide all over the bed, it was incredibly sexy and fun. I was actually there three hours and had the most amazing time ever. The apartment is a little small but it's never caused any issue and I've never seen any thugs, not sure where they would b in a 1 bedroom apt. I will continue to visit her as often as she will allow and if your looking for the real deal then I would recommend seeing dawn, she's the sweetest most genuine lady I've ever met and I've been in the hobby quite awhile. You can check my post history if you like. Stay safe guys and be generous.
    You have a link for Dawn.

  3. #4365

    Dawn is an angel on earth

    I've seen dawn once a week for the past month and each visit we have a better time than the last, her roommate joined us Friday night and fulfilled a lifelong fantasy, we all three got oiled up with baby oil and played slip and slide all over the bed, it was incredibly sexy and fun. I was actually there three hours and had the most amazing time ever. The apartment is a little small but it's never caused any issue and I've never seen any thugs, not sure where they would b in a 1 bedroom apt. I will continue to visit her as often as she will allow and if your looking for the real deal then I would recommend seeing dawn, she's the sweetest most genuine lady I've ever met and I've been in the hobby quite awhile. You can check my post history if you like. Stay safe guys and be generous.

  4. #4364
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers from Louisville,

    I will be in your part of the state soon and was hoping to get some action while I was down there. I like curvy women and BBWs. I'm aware of Chelsi and will likely try to see her. But just in case I have time for two or that falls thru, anyone you can recommend? Not a spinner fan. I also know BBW Jill is one to avoid thanks to posts on here. Thanks for any info!
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/862619915075

  5. #4363
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 12

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers from Louisville,

    I will be in your part of the state soon and was hoping to get some action while I was down there. I like curvy women and BBWs. I'm aware of Chelsi and will likely try to see her. But just in case I have time for two or that falls thru, anyone you can recommend? Not a spinner fan. I also know BBW Jill is one to avoid thanks to posts on here. Thanks for any info!
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/862619915075

  6. #4362
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers from Louisville,

    I will be in your part of the state soon and was hoping to get some action while I was down there. I like curvy women and BBWs. I'm aware of Chelsi and will likely try to see her. But just in case I have time for two or that falls thru, anyone you can recommend? Not a spinner fan. I also know BBW Jill is one to avoid thanks to posts on here. Thanks for any info!
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/862619915075

  7. #4361

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashd  [View Original Post]
    Cute spinner, crowded apartment. Thugs in the back. The worst is the covered BJ. I will not repeat.
    Interesting about Dawn the people I know tell me the same thing thugs rushed CBJ then reports pop up calling her a Angel from heaven LOL I think the board is getting hit with false reports there are a few post that I find strange so I'm taking a break from the hobby as well there is just too many people lieing on the board about providers.

  8. #4360

    Just a comment

    I sense frustration on the board. Frustration is real and shared by many of us for a long time. Pickings in Lexington and surrounding areas are tricky. You deal with old photos, an extra 20-30 pounds, inflated bouquets for what you get, racing against the clock, oh I don't smoke, sketchy Incall, ghosting, lying, and constant fear of LEO the lion in the bathroom. We have had to navigate yeast, bacteria and thick rubber making any sort of pleasure reliant on your imagination. Now, guess who is in town? Another virus, no not the herp, a new one that can kill. So, happy hunting fellow mongers, I believe the landscape is changing kind of like your 401 and the stock market. Going to b a rough year or two. B safe, iPad may get more use than normal, I don't see any solution. This is real, don't ignore it.

  9. #4359

    Iffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsem3  [View Original Post]
    She gets mixed reviews. She's a cutie, but her skills, and incall are horrible in my opinion. Also very rushed!

  10. #4358

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    If you guys want to take the trip there seems to be some promising girls there, but it's like a 1 hr and 20 min away. Not sure it's worth the drive. When I was there I met a girl named Lana, she was great. I'll find her link.
    http://louisville.skipthegames.com/f...c/775816842697

  11. #4357

    Louisville

    If you guys want to take the trip there seems to be some promising girls there, but it's like a 1 hr and 20 min away. Not sure it's worth the drive. When I was there I met a girl named Lana, she was great. I'll find her link.

  12. #4356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Dawn-one and done

    Cute spinner, crowded apartment. Thugs in the back. The worst is the covered BJ. I will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently taking a break from the hobbie. There is still Katie, and I hear alot about Dawn, Kelsey, and Alaina, but overall, seems like things are drying up. I may see Dawn soon, but the pickings are indeed slim.

  13. #4355

  14. #4354

    Goes cold

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for quite a while now, but never seen a review. Has anyone indulged?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/074986324000
    She never returns my texts. Even if I text her immediately after she posts.

  15. #4353

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or has the quality dropped in here? I got on the sites tonight, and no one I knew, Just girls with bad reviews and a lot that seem fake. Had to step away from the hobby for a bit, but I'm back. Looking for new recommendations. Please, drop me a line with who you would recommend. Thanks in advance.
    I'm currently taking a break from the hobbie. There is still Katie, and I hear alot about Dawn, Kelsey, and Alaina, but overall, seems like things are drying up. I may see Dawn soon, but the pickings are indeed slim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape