The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 542 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times, she's great.
    Can you provide any details? PM me please, I'm considering Danni.

  2. #1909

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I believe she went into rehab in January because she texted me Early February saying she needed money since all her utilities were shut off while she was in rehab. I saw her once early February and we tried to setup an appointment mid February, but she stopped texting and I haven't heard from her since. I have texted her many times in the last few weeks just asking if everything is OK and I get no replies. Her phone probably got shut off, or she may be back in rehab or jail. Who knows? I'm just going to wait and see if she ever posts again.

    ILH.
    Please let me know if / when you hear from her. I'll definitely contribute to the utility bills.

  3. #1908

    RE: Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Daisy at her run down trailer near Ruthroff in later Dec. She was an attractive woman who was very down to earth and friendly. She loved anal sex and asked me to fuck her ass after a BBBJ on my first and only visit. I tried catching up with her a few weeks later and never received a text response. Then once out of the clear blue, she text saying that was she due to go to a court ordered rehab stint, but could find a ride due to no gas money. I text back saying I'd take her for free, but that was her last note. I've tried sending random texts over the last few weeks and yesterday a woman called when I texted wanting to know who I was. I said I was a friend of Daisy and was told I had the wrong number. Has anyone heard from Daisy or have her digits? Be safe out there!
    I believe she went into rehab in January because she texted me Early February saying she needed money since all her utilities were shut off while she was in rehab. I saw her once early February and we tried to setup an appointment mid February, but she stopped texting and I haven't heard from her since. I have texted her many times in the last few weeks just asking if everything is OK and I get no replies. Her phone probably got shut off, or she may be back in rehab or jail. Who knows? I'm just going to wait and see if she ever posts again.

    ILH.

  4. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Daisy or have her digits? Be safe out there!
    I was on my way to see her in January. Texted very promptly. Got close and she asked for a little later time. Next thing I know she ghosted me completely. Crazy part is she had already given me the address. Did a couple of drive bys and there were two young guys messing with a car out front. Haven't seen any of her ads either since then. Too bad because I was excited to see her based off everyone's reviews.

  5. #1906

    Any Daisy sightings lately?

    I met up with Daisy at her run down trailer near Ruthroff in later Dec. She was an attractive woman who was very down to earth and friendly. She loved anal sex and asked me to fuck her ass after a BBBJ on my first and only visit. I tried catching up with her a few weeks later and never received a text response. Then once out of the clear blue, she text saying that was she due to go to a court ordered rehab stint, but could find a ride due to no gas money. I text back saying I'd take her for free, but that was her last note. I've tried sending random texts over the last few weeks and yesterday a woman called when I texted wanting to know who I was. I said I was a friend of Daisy and was told I had the wrong number. Has anyone heard from Daisy or have her digits? Be safe out there!

  6. #1905

    Claire "Nikki" Rose

    Has anyone tried this one? A little on the pricey side, I'm wondering if she's real, and if she's worth it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...son/ClaireRose

  7. #1904

    Willow

    Her ad claims 48. You need to add about 15-20 hard years to that number. When looking at her ad photos, look for the oldest / scariest pic and that her.

    She insist on have her medium size dog on the bed with us during our time together. When I objected, she put the dog in the bathroom, at which time the mutt started whining and barking.

    After a few minutes of BBBJ, I told her I was ready for CFS. She stated that she wouldn't do CFS as long as her dog was locked in the BR. I ended the session.

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...o/995210692486

    I would not repeat.

    CL.

  8. #1903

    Victoria AKA Vicky

    Looks hot but TGTBT so Tineye shows she is really Dayana Perez S.

    See Dayana Perez S. Oficial.

    Can't stand girls using fake pics.

    Could use a gorgeous face Latina with BBBJ on menu. Feel free to PM me; have lots to trade.

  9. #1902

    Nl

    I think that's an old ad. It'd be great, but I tried texting and got an 'undeliverable' message. I recall her saying she didn't like that particular ad because of the face pic. Also, it wasn't 'accessed' in Mar. It said 'last reviewed' in Mar 2020.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, look what I ran across on Erotic Monkey, last login is March 2020.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-escort-tucson-146332

    I hope she's back, she's the hottest damn provider I've ever seen. I'm broke as a joke right now, please someone confirm that she's back! I sent a text but she hasn't responded yet.
    .

  10. #1901

    USA Sex Guide Classified

    So, I went to the USA Sex Guide Classified to see how they are in Tucson (In Cincinnati they were very popular). There were only 3 ads. I contacted one and it is obviously some sort of scam. <sigh .

  11. #1900

    OMG what is this gem I just found, could it be? Is she back?!

    Holy crap, look what I ran across on Erotic Monkey, last login is March 2020.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-escort-tucson-146332

    I hope she's back, she's the hottest damn provider I've ever seen. I'm broke as a joke right now, please someone confirm that she's back! I sent a text but she hasn't responded yet.

  12. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by ETucson520  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything to report on either of these girls?

    Thinking about trying one of them out.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/034612471153

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/039566234372

    Thanks.

    -ET.
    I saw the first one, she goes by secret. I will not repeat. She lives in a trailer on the south side and wants you to do a car date, it was a terrible time, she looks like her pics, but I think she's on something too. She was a rush and didn't do BBBJ like her ad said she did when I saw it. I'd avoid.

  13. #1898

    Listcrawler TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by KaliMan  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler has a fair number of ads like this. Offering sex for free, or for extremely low rates. It all seems TGTBT. What's the deal?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cson/46464028/
    Clearly some sort of con. I investigated some and multiple ads share the same email or phone. As of last midnight it appears that a majority of the ads on this site are part of the con.

    I created a burner email account and responded to one of the ads. As expected, I got an automated message back with absolutely no relation to the email I sent them. I could have played the game a bit more to see where it went, but I decided I knew enough and stopped.

  14. #1897

    Listcrawler

    Listcrawler has a fair number of ads like this. Offering sex for free, or for extremely low rates. It all seems TGTBT. What's the deal?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cson/46464028/

  15. #1896

    Tanya the Tease

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3116656 anyone got a report on this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape