Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 542 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8120
Your Tucson Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1880

    Heads Up

    Saw this ad, similar to the ones that had been posting before BP got shut down. Girls are in cities all over the country and they have little to no English, so the number you text (they don't answer if you call, but then text back) is a handler somewhere else.

    I text and set up an appointment for this afternoon at 4:30. They asked me to text when I'm 5 minutes away, which I do. Upon arrival delay, delay, delay giving me the room number. Finally I tell them I'm leaving and they ask me to wait 5 more minutes, after already stalling for almost 20. I left, pretty irritated after driving all the way to Palo Verde and I-10.

    My advice is to avoid.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tucson...ucson/27059194

  2. #1879

    Dolls

    So I called up and chatted with the gal who has these dolls. Said she has a private residence around Speedway and Columbus. Works Thur. Sat noon to midnight. You make a reservation for a time and doll then you make a payment online (paying online makes me ponder, but she sounded legit). Have to admit a 30 min session might be worth 60 just because I've read of these but never actually seen one. Might have to TOFTT just for my curiosity.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTus  [View Original Post]
    According to the website, now in Tucson. "60 minute session with any sexbot is 120.00.

    https://badboykandy.com/one-hour-session

  3. #1878

    Marilyn

    Has anyone tried her out? Curious about performance.

  4. #1877

    It is too good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by StanJ2288  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Delilah? She looks too young and cute to be true. Maybe old pictures?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418
    Saw 4-5 months ago she was bloated and looked haggard. Overpriced with no FS.

  5. #1876

    Delilah D

    Does anyone have any experience with Delilah? She looks too young and cute to be true. Maybe old pictures?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418

  6. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by RFlogger  [View Original Post]
    She does naked massages but is in a sketchy hotel. Her prices are reasonable please let me know any information. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3040664.
    Kandy is a sweetheart and southern belle. My new ATF. No kisses, but an otherwise inviting menu. YMMV as always.

  7. #1874

    Porn hub help

    Just a heads up if you go to porn hub and type in Tucson.

    Can you go through it you can find some of these girls working just gives you a little bit more of a heads up who's real and what to expect I was very surprised to see some of the girls we see on the sites on there.

  8. #1873

    Interested in these two

    Anyone have anything to report on either of these girls?

    Thinking about trying one of them out.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/034612471153

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/039566234372

    Thanks.

    -ET.

  9. #1872

    Now in Tucson!

    Quote Originally Posted by SWhiplash  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows these dolls are out there, though I was a bit surprised this ad cropped up with a local phone number. Interesting business idea. Drug free, Disease free, might answer the phone, might be able to keep a date in a timely manner, might achieve happiness for somebody at a reasonable rate. Humm. As much as an inanimate object is not of interest to me personally, I have to admit that this harem is likely more interesting then 80% of the ads currently available in Tucson. Who am I to judge? I guess its a very expensive masturbation toy delivered to your door?

    Hope it works for them!

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1827235
    According to the website, now in Tucson. "60 minute session with any sexbot is 120.00.

    https://badboykandy.com/one-hour-session

  10. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by SWhiplash  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows these dolls are out there, though I was a bit surprised this ad cropped up with a local phone number. Interesting business idea. Drug free, Disease free, might answer the phone, might be able to keep a date in a timely manner, might achieve happiness for somebody at a reasonable rate. Humm. As much as an inanimate object is not of interest to me personally, I have to admit that this harem is likely more interesting then 80% of the ads currently available in Tucson. Who am I to judge? I guess its a very expensive masturbation toy delivered to your door?

    Hope it works for them!

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1827235
    That's pretty interesting. I would say that's not for me but after this long streak of bad luck with the real deal and if they come out with a model that piques my interest, I might change my tune.

    I wonder how similar they are to the real thing. Price isn't too bad.

  11. #1870

    In las vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by SWhiplash  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows these dolls are out there, though I was a bit surprised this ad cropped up with a local phone number. Interesting business idea. Drug free, Disease free, might answer the phone, might be able to keep a date in a timely manner, might achieve happiness for somebody at a reasonable rate. Humm. As much as an inanimate object is not of interest to me personally, I have to admit that this harem is likely more interesting then 80% of the ads currently available in Tucson. Who am I to judge? I guess its a very expensive masturbation toy delivered to your door?

    Hope it works for them!

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1827235
    They just opened a business there and stalked them with these gals / dolls. You pay for your time, do your thing and walk out. They then clean and sanitize them for the next guy.

  12. #1869

    The future?

    Everyone knows these dolls are out there, though I was a bit surprised this ad cropped up with a local phone number. Interesting business idea. Drug free, Disease free, might answer the phone, might be able to keep a date in a timely manner, might achieve happiness for somebody at a reasonable rate. Humm. As much as an inanimate object is not of interest to me personally, I have to admit that this harem is likely more interesting then 80% of the ads currently available in Tucson. Who am I to judge? I guess its a very expensive masturbation toy delivered to your door?

    Hope it works for them!

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1827235

  13. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    Wondering if anyone has seen this one? Any info would be nice, for some reason I just have a bad vibe, but could also just be me.

    Thanks.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/257745974974
    I've seen her twice. She's hot as hell but she's an addict and is very paranoid. The full options she posts on her ads are available but only at the 1 hr rate. She tamed the wording of her ads down a lot. She's nice and all, I just can't trust the delusions of an addict. I'd be a fool to think most of these girls aren't just that though, so just be safe when you play this game. She's like most of the other girls, you'll enjoy yourself at least.

  14. #1867
    Not too long ago, I saw Jasmine. PM for details if you'd like, I'm not even going to waste my time getting into it right now.

    Huge waste of time and money.

    Ridiculous upsell, GPS, subpar performance to top it off. Avoid. Unless you hate having money and love feeling ripped off.

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...c/878256074572

  15. #1866

    Nicole M

    So I saw Nicole M. last weekend and Jesus fucking Christ was it a mistake. We decided to meet at 8:30 she didn't see me till almost 10, and then during our time together she kept stopping to talk to me. Not to mention her pics are about 50 lbs ago, also her "discount"didn't apply to me for some bullshit reason. Also she had dog shit all over the bottom floor. 2/10 will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape