Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 281 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1323

    Really?

    What wrong with this picture? It would be great if they offered these services. Anyone been lately and confirm?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/416841594975

  2. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Usofasexguide  [View Original Post]
    Can we get back to the topic at hand? Has anyone been to DD in the midst of all this? Do they even have any talent willing to expose?
    Spoke to them yesterday. They are closing shop for 2 weeks.

  3. #1321
    Can we get back to the topic at hand? Has anyone been to DD in the midst of all this? Do they even have any talent willing to expose?

  4. #1320

    Female customers

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Went to my regular spot last weekend and had a pretty good scare! My provider was the only girl there which I'm used to. But mid session a woman comes in and asks for a massage. She says she's busy but the woman was persistent and said she would wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes! At this point my mind is racing thinking she has to be some under cover or she's here to bust the place and any other John's! So on the flip I start asking questions like who was that I don't think I should leave happy if someone's waiting out there and she says no its fine all while I'm looking around the room for cameras trying not to get krafted! But against my better judgement I let her finish me off. Couldn't really enjoy it since I was so paranoid so now I'm getting dressed thinking how I can make my escape and while I'm doing that I can see the lady walking to her room. Older gal who apparently just wanted a massage. So I get out of there and glad I'm here to tell the story!

    Be safe out there guys and stay healthy!

    Slim.
    It does happen. They have to give occasional legit massages. Not much of a tip in that.

    But there have been a couple of ladies on this board over the past couple of years, asking for information on how to find an AMP that will stimulate their genitals the same way they handle ours.

  5. #1319

    Golden spa

    Went to my regular spot last weekend and had a pretty good scare! My provider was the only girl there which I'm used to. But mid session a woman comes in and asks for a massage. She says she's busy but the woman was persistent and said she would wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes! At this point my mind is racing thinking she has to be some under cover or she's here to bust the place and any other John's! So on the flip I start asking questions like who was that I don't think I should leave happy if someone's waiting out there and she says no its fine all while I'm looking around the room for cameras trying not to get krafted! But against my better judgement I let her finish me off. Couldn't really enjoy it since I was so paranoid so now I'm getting dressed thinking how I can make my escape and while I'm doing that I can see the lady walking to her room. Older gal who apparently just wanted a massage. So I get out of there and glad I'm here to tell the story!

    Be safe out there guys and stay healthy!

    Slim.

  6. #1318

    Am I being paranoid?

    Not exactly a regular to DD but I've been probably 10 times over a year. I was going to stop by the other day in the middle of the afternoon and there were no cars in the parking lot and I kept on driving. After the story in the paper I started to get paranoid. I know there is always risk but wondering whether people think there's any reason to change habits (due to LE, I am not worried about coronavirus).

  7. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Frsox  [View Original Post]
    Ventured down from MA about a 2 hr drive. Saturday night was busy. Drew penny was an OK experience. Comparable to RI spas when they were up and running that is. The donation was asked for up front. Is this standard practice? Anyways I would repeat maybe drive the extra hour next time and check out Manhattan. 1. 40 and 70 to house. I paid ri rates not sure if this is on par with ct spas.
    Yes, the donations are given before the extra service. But if you are planning on driving that long, I recommend you make an appointment with the hottest girl at that moment. Not worth driving 2 hours just for an "OK" girl.

  8. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRaider557  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried massageanywhere.com ? Thinking about trying it out.
    I have found really good masseuses who were very skilled at the finish in larger cities.

    From what I can see, there are only two masseuses on there in CT who offer any kind of finishes. If you can't figure out which two from the ads, ask me off line.

  9. #1315

    Massage services

    Has anyone tried massageanywhere.com ? Thinking about trying it out.

  10. #1314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Frsox  [View Original Post]
    Ventured down from MA about a 2 hr drive. Saturday night was busy. Drew penny was an OK experience. Comparable to RI spas when they were up and running that is. The donation was asked for up front. Is this standard practice? Anyways I would repeat maybe drive the extra hour next time and check out Manhattan. 1. 40 and 70 to house. I paid ri rates not sure if this is on par with ct spas.
    You over paid, it. 7 and $ tip.

  11. #1313
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Trip to DD

    Ventured down from MA about a 2 hr drive. Saturday night was busy. Drew penny was an OK experience. Comparable to RI spas when they were up and running that is. The donation was asked for up front. Is this standard practice? Anyways I would repeat maybe drive the extra hour next time and check out Manhattan. 1. 40 and 70 to house. I paid ri rates not sure if this is on par with ct spas.

  12. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Any tips to approach PH? Please inbox me.
    If I told you then you would be broke because you will spend all your money there. PM in progress.

  13. #1311

    Bella

    Saw bella over the weekend, not the best experience, not the worst. Thats how it seems to go these days. She spoke english very well and had a sense of humor. I was just sort of expecting more as the previous night I made an attempt in NYC at PH and AL and struck out on both, PH was extremely wary of me calling and not having a "reference".

    Any tips to approach PH? Please inbox me.

  14. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazone  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'm a bit unclear. There appears to be two spas, one in West Haven and one in East Haven, both named "Carnation"? Hmmm, not the sharpest marketing. Are they sister spas? I've read varying reports regarding Canation but I wonder what spa (s) they were talking about.

    I was thinking about taking a trip to the East Haven Carnation, if only because it's located in the same plaza as an old fav of mine, Tokyo Liesure Club (R. I. P.). It would be nice if I could relive some of the pampering that Tokyo provided.

    Any claification is appreciated. Please feel free to PM me any detailed observations, just to save the spas from prying eyes. Thanks.
    Carnation in west haven is legit therapeutic only.

    I frequent carnation in east haven. Most definitely not the same as the old Tokyo experience. I loved that place. East Haven carnation has a full menu. Typical fair however they can be pricey depending on who you get. I go just due to convenience. Massage is meh, sometimes it's flat out horrible. No table shower. No where near the quality of d&d or Danbury but it works in a pinch. I feel it's to upfront, and too publicly visible and it's days are probably limited. But that's my opinion. YMMV.

  15. #1309

    Carnation in Staven

    Quote Originally Posted by Fazone  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'm a bit unclear. There appears to be two spas, one in West Haven and one in East Haven, both named "Carnation"? Hmmm, not the sharpest marketing. Are they sister spas? I've read varying reports regarding Canation but I wonder what spa (s) they were talking about.

    I was thinking about taking a trip to the East Haven Carnation, if only because it's located in the same plaza as an old fav of mine, Tokyo Liesure Club (R. I. P.). It would be nice if I could relive some of the pampering that Tokyo provided.

    Any claification is appreciated. Please feel free to PM me any detailed observations, just to save the spas from prying eyes. Thanks.
    Visited in December, tried for an hour, got HH.

    Went in front entrance on Main St. Don't know if there is a back way in.

    Surveillance Camera monitor in the room.

    Definite large menu, only wanted HE, she was pushing for more.

    House fee +. 40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape