Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41698
    Quote Originally Posted by Clixxx  [View Original Post]
    It certainly is outdated. It goes back into the wayback machine Mr PEabody!

    Fuck, I have relocated to other parts but still try to keep up with Balimer stuff.

    I think I "defined" this loop, really the ladies did, in the late 90's, when Trashman and WhirlingDervish were still on the board.

    Please do update and post, I need to know if there are new stomping grounds!
    G
    Clix.
    In Brooklyn, I would expand the search area to include 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th St, from Patapsco to Jack St.

  2. #41697

    Clix loop is still damn dead center

    It certainly is outdated. It goes back into the wayback machine Mr PEabody!

    Fuck, I have relocated to other parts but still try to keep up with Balimer stuff.

    I think I "defined" this loop, really the ladies did, in the late 90's, when Trashman and WhirlingDervish were still on the board.

    Please do update and post, I need to know if there are new stomping grounds!

    Clix.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to contribute and make edits to this google maps page?

    This is really useful but I feel like it's kinda outdated. Maybe also color code the loop lines based on popularity or success rates? For example, some places are more likely to be busy with SWs than others, and when looking it at a map perspective it's helpful to see what's the most efficient paths to take based on location convenience and success rates.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...482398987&z=12

  3. #41696

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Kacey's on the w / w. Is this the slim one that walks with her boyfriend?? I was thinking about pulling the trigger if that's her; but she seems like she has a lot of "street" in her. Just by our short conversation. But I know that you can't tell a book by its cover. Bolo and anyone else who has experienced this nymph, please grant me with some intel. It would be graciously appreciated. Thanks. Peace.
    She's not bad. I pulled her last month and was pleasantly surprised. She has a nice body however her arms are messed up.

    Takes the D well. This is the one the walks with her BF.

  4. #41695
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to contribute and make edits to this google maps page?

    This is really useful but I feel like it's kinda outdated. Maybe also color code the loop lines based on popularity or success rates? For example, some places are more likely to be busy with SWs than others, and when looking it at a map perspective it's helpful to see what's the most efficient paths to take based on location convenience and success rates.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...482398987&z=12
    Just make your own google maps page and build it overtime. Mine actually integrates with my google app on my phone so I always see the lines along the streets, like garrison blvd, wash blvd, fairhaven, ect. I think you can actually share the map with others so other people can edit it if they find new spots / areas. And yeah I think that map is outdated, some of those streets have no action as far as I saw.

  5. #41694

    Bmore loop

    Is there a way to contribute and make edits to this google maps page?

    This is really useful but I feel like it's kinda outdated. Maybe also color code the loop lines based on popularity or success rates? For example, some places are more likely to be busy with SWs than others, and when looking it at a map perspective it's helpful to see what's the most efficient paths to take based on location convenience and success rates.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...482398987&z=12

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    Try this thread - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

    I thought there was a Do's & Don'ts for newbies thread but I didn't see it.

    GL!

    Baltoman.

  6. #41693

    Newbie Help

    Try this thread - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

    I thought there was a Do's & Don'ts for newbies thread but I didn't see it.

    GL!

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOctober1224  [View Original Post]
    Good evening fellas. From philly. New to bmore area. And completely new to SW game. I'm very familiar with dating and AMPs. Both in bmore and philly. But am completely new to SWs. I am interested in the Wilkens area. Can anyone pm me. Or hit up this post and fill me in on the general area. And Dos and Donts. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

  7. #41692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed, she's back on the block. Caught her last night down a random side street I don't normally take.
    Looks like I have a reason to visit B / cb. I have seen Tree in a few years. Always a great catch. I take it that she still looks good. Anyway she's worth the trip to find her. Peace.

  8. #41691
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    It was unplanned but, I made the most of it thanks to the two sweat hearts, LOL!
    Nice catch. Who / where are they?

  9. #41690

    Tree from Curtis Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Confirmed, she's back on the block. Caught her last night down a random side street I don't normally take.

  10. #41689
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    It was unplanned but, I made the most of it thanks to the two sweat hearts, LOL!
    Oh how I miss that little brown ass. The wife needs to go on vacay again so I can play LOL.

    BQ22.

  11. #41688

    New to SW game

    Good evening fellas. From philly. New to bmore area. And completely new to SW game. I'm very familiar with dating and AMPs. Both in bmore and philly. But am completely new to SWs. I am interested in the Wilkens area. Can anyone pm me. Or hit up this post and fill me in on the general area. And Dos and Donts. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

  12. #41687

    Kacey with a lot of "street" in her

    The taller / slim Kacey (not sure how to spell the name) that I hooked up with had what I thought was a southern accent. I asked her about it and she laughed and said no she is from Baltimore but she gets asked that question a lot. So I guess it was just a strong Baltimore accent. She was friendly and I had a good time with her. I am not referring to the redhead in CLS' pics. That one was awful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Kacey's on the w / w. Is this the slim one that walks with her boyfriend?? I was thinking about pulling the trigger if that's her; but she seems like she has a lot of "street" in her. Just by our short conversation. But I know that you can't tell a book by its cover. Bolo and anyone else who has experienced this nymph, please grant me with some intel. It would be graciously appreciated. Thanks. Peace.
    .

  13. #41686
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Suki while visiting Baltimore last month. I had a blast with her in my room. Does anyone know if she has digit's now?
    She works with another SW who goes by Kendra, had a threesome with them a few weeks back. I don't believe she has her own, yet. Kendra just texted me on Friday asking about another menage.

  14. #41685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Kacey. She's a cutie. Correct me if I'm wrong, Bolo.
    There are 2 Kacey's on the w / w. Is this the slim one that walks with her boyfriend?? I was thinking about pulling the trigger if that's her; but she seems like she has a lot of "street" in her. Just by our short conversation. But I know that you can't tell a book by its cover. Bolo and anyone else who has experienced this nymph, please grant me with some intel. It would be graciously appreciated. Thanks. Peace.

  15. #41684

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Kacey. She's a cutie. Correct me if I'm wrong, Bolo.
    You must know her very well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape