Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed, she's back on the block. Caught her last night down a random side street I don't normally take.
    Looks like I have a reason to visit B / cb. I have seen Tree in a few years. Always a great catch. I take it that she still looks good. Anyway she's worth the trip to find her. Peace.

  2. #41655
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    It was unplanned but, I made the most of it thanks to the two sweat hearts, LOL!
    Nice catch. Who / where are they?

  3. #41654

    Tree from Curtis Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Confirmed, she's back on the block. Caught her last night down a random side street I don't normally take.

  4. #41653
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    It was unplanned but, I made the most of it thanks to the two sweat hearts, LOL!
    Oh how I miss that little brown ass. The wife needs to go on vacay again so I can play LOL.

    BQ22.

  5. #41652

    New to SW game

    Good evening fellas. From philly. New to bmore area. And completely new to SW game. I'm very familiar with dating and AMPs. Both in bmore and philly. But am completely new to SWs. I am interested in the Wilkens area. Can anyone pm me. Or hit up this post and fill me in on the general area. And Dos and Donts. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

  6. #41651

    Kacey with a lot of "street" in her

    The taller / slim Kacey (not sure how to spell the name) that I hooked up with had what I thought was a southern accent. I asked her about it and she laughed and said no she is from Baltimore but she gets asked that question a lot. So I guess it was just a strong Baltimore accent. She was friendly and I had a good time with her. I am not referring to the redhead in CLS' pics. That one was awful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Kacey's on the w / w. Is this the slim one that walks with her boyfriend?? I was thinking about pulling the trigger if that's her; but she seems like she has a lot of "street" in her. Just by our short conversation. But I know that you can't tell a book by its cover. Bolo and anyone else who has experienced this nymph, please grant me with some intel. It would be graciously appreciated. Thanks. Peace.
    .

  7. #41650
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Suki while visiting Baltimore last month. I had a blast with her in my room. Does anyone know if she has digit's now?
    She works with another SW who goes by Kendra, had a threesome with them a few weeks back. I don't believe she has her own, yet. Kendra just texted me on Friday asking about another menage.

  8. #41649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Kacey. She's a cutie. Correct me if I'm wrong, Bolo.
    There are 2 Kacey's on the w / w. Is this the slim one that walks with her boyfriend?? I was thinking about pulling the trigger if that's her; but she seems like she has a lot of "street" in her. Just by our short conversation. But I know that you can't tell a book by its cover. Bolo and anyone else who has experienced this nymph, please grant me with some intel. It would be graciously appreciated. Thanks. Peace.

  9. #41648

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Kacey. She's a cutie. Correct me if I'm wrong, Bolo.
    You must know her very well.

  10. #41647
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I recognize Kiara on the right. But anyone know who the one on the left is?

    Phyuck!
    Kacey. She's a cutie. Correct me if I'm wrong, Bolo.

  11. #41646
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    It was unplanned but, I made the most of it thanks to the two sweat hearts, LOL!
    I recognize Kiara on the right. But anyone know who the one on the left is?

    Phyuck!

  12. #41645
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild  [View Original Post]
    Lori that is around west side. I hear she has passed.
    Its true, I spoke to her old roommate. I remember when I first met Lori I thought she would be the prefect date to take to your 10 year high school reunion. Good looking enough to make guys and old girl friends jealous, and nice enough looking that your real friends think you are doing okay. Remember the streets ALWAYS wins.

  13. #41644

    Crack is Wack

    Whatever these girls are doing today? Has completely changed the outlook on their appearance. I use to see some not so bad looking split tales strolling around. NOW!! These Zombie look alikes are foul!! I even saw the "Infamous Provider" that everyone was drooling about walking around the other day. No Thanks! Dirty looking as if she hasnt showered in weeks. Scabs on her face / lips from burning that glass dick. Saw another one jumping up and down tweaking like a mfkr!. I would rather just go home and beat this mfkr like it owes me a dollar. Not busting anyone's balls, to each is their own, I guess?? But damn its gotten bad and definitely having 2nd thoughts or more dignity I suppose.

  14. #41643

    Two Cuties

    It was unplanned but, I made the most of it thanks to the two sweat hearts, LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 56082F8F-A2C0-4801-848E-575125DF1666.jpeg‎  

  15. #41642
    Quote Originally Posted by MacRobby  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Heaven out she has some weight on and now sports some bright pink hair locks!
    She was out again today at 1230 wearing purple spandex leggings on Payson / Pulaski. Nice plump shape to her ass and hips, biggest I've seen on her. Molly was out as well by the circle. Is it me are a lot of the girls out dying their hair with red colors now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape